"AH NEED MAH GUNZZ TO PRO-TECH MAH PROP-ERT-TEE FROM FOR-HEN INVAYSIO-" *China drops a nuclear bomb on your town*

"AH NEED MAH GUNZZ TO PRO-TECH MAH PROP-ERT-TEE FROM FOR-HEN INVAYSIO-" *China drops a nuclear bomb on your town*

I really want to know, are there any actual reasons as to why anyone other than the military should own more than one gun?

You made this faggot thread yesterday. The possibility of a nuclear attack does not illegitimize the second amendment. You’re proselytizing from a false pretense

OK Cletus, have fun being sent to Manchuria to dig for lithium once your Rambo stunt fails

When you forget your klan suit and is in a hurry to protect your property.

So you can share them with your fellow roof Koreans when the darkies start looting and burning places near you.

I don't understand Share Blue's hard-on for using Boku no Hero Academia girls. It's never any other anime/manga, it's always them. Somebody please explain it to me, do you have a deal with Shonen Jump or something?

I own "a gun" for the purposes of self-defense and sports shooting.
Does that mean it's an allegory for a sub-par penis?
Please explain.

Yeah, I've noticed OP have been spamming the same fucking thread with this anime.

It's a new form of psy-ops

Sage this spam bullshit

what if the military decides to kill your whole family

They have to have a reason to kill them. They would never just slaughter civilians for no reason. Ever.

retard, you're using an anarchist flag

Wow what a thoughtful response.

Take your guns, shove them up your sphincter and fuck off

I don't have u twat. why would an anarchist support gun control? take your meme flag off bitch

Jesus do you never get board of shilling for shits and giggles? There's dozens of other boards for you to enjoy and you faggot decide "HURR DURR NOTHING INTERESTS ME SO I'M GOING TO MAKE BAIT THREADS TO GET ATTENTION AND ENTERTAIN MY LONELY ASS".
Go out and enjoy outside faggot.

Because I gave a gun store owner enough money for 2 guns and I asked nicely.

what the fuck is going on with the my hero academia pics and gun control?

Mmmmmm... bait.

Holy shit can you stop making these threads?

He made one today... the same europoor using the same retarded images. Probably thinks he's some kind of ingenious troll, posting retarded threads and arguing for opinions he doesn't even believe in and patting himself on the back when he "wins"

Its this simple. Anyone who this isnt enough for is a communist waste of air

Yeah, but he can at least shoot your bitch ass in the event that you survive the atomic blast.

I love how European savages forget their own tradition. Only nobles are accorded the right of self defense.

You act as if Americans are "rednecks" for each being granted the same right. In fact, you're beyond envious that even a low-born redneck is more free than you are, no matter how well you do in your shit slave society.

Pathetic.

It's always the same fucking anime character you use to shill.
Shouldn't there be some weebfag complaining that you are using his waifu or something?

Niggers.

Dont you fucking use tsu for your shit you bastard.

Why do you trust the government more than your fellow citizens?

Maybe if you idiots would stop replying to these threads, then nobody would make them. This place beyond easy to troll, as long as you slap some insult against Trump - and I unironically agree with OP to an extent

>I really want to know, are there any actual reasons as to why anyone other than the military should own more than one gun?
Niggers.
And kebab.

If the chinks want lithium and slaves they should invade bolivia

> China drops a nuclear bomb on your town
> concrete houses stay intact with majority of biomass within

>I really want to know, are there any actual reasons as to why anyone other than the military should own more than one gun?

Because they want to?

Counter question, "Is there any real reason why anybody should not own more than one gun?"

Cambodia would like a word with you...

I want to give the froggy frog my floppy cock

>not counting anti-missile defense system
Stop shilling thx

lol u mad

They';re for killing faggots like you.

why are lefties so obsessed about penis size?

Ah need muh Net Neutrality repealed and muh guns. It's awesome. you can have yer alabama douh

No

0 knowledge of tactics. Also sage