Why does Sup Forums hate muslims?

Give me an honest answer here is it because you know that we are taking over your countries without shooting anyone? Without firing a single bullet? Without launching a single cruise missile?

We are taking over with the wombs of our women and you virgins will never do anything about it. :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=q8E601ydP6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Muslim would never say such thing, because unlike the westerners we don't work on hate, our fuel is love. Good luck with the shillings

You're not taking over shit. It's being handed to you by self hating whites and kikes. Not that it's much better but just know your people are too retarded and inbred to take a single grape from us

The simple fact that you are asking that question is why the ENTIRE planet hates you guys.

>sub-70 IQ inbred sandpigs
>taking over anything
kek

Because you're basically kikes, with down syndrome.

We are born to hate halal

Because they are filthy inbred subhumans who have devolved to the point where they might as well be bronze age primitives.

Here is good exemple why.
youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk

11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks About Evil Islam, Murdered After
youtube.com/watch?v=q8E601ydP6s

Fuck off and take your barbaric pedo religion back to the desert.

smelly non-white pedophiles

>without shooting anyone
lol you cheeky wog

like you any better? ever looked at the crime rate in your country? you are white niggers. stinky from vodka and your women are cheap whores.

Because your idiots
You work for the Jews and are to stupid to realize it.
You took all your fighters out of arab lands to attack the Jews enemies in Europe.
Meanwhile Israel moved it's capital to Jerusalem and will rebuild the temple.
From there since all your fighters are not at home Israel can expand is borders and create greater isreal.
Good job sand niggers when enough Europeans awake we will kill you all in Europe and you won't have homes to go back to.

>without shooting anyone/firing a bullet

Almost had me there, Ahmed Jihad.

Thats beacuse every time they started a war with us they lost and we took more land from them.
got it, stormfag?

And you selfish cunt kikes make trouble for the whole world.

>fat nigger lips
>mongolian cheek bons
>slanted eyes
>light brown skin
That's what i call a super mutt.
What in the hell are you?

Obvious larp everyone sage

I am Iranian and I dare to say you Muslims are all niggerssssssssssssssssssss

He is central Asian breed, original ancestor was Persians but raped by mongols then Arab and niggers they are weak breed but dangerous in numbers

you and Arabs are same shitty race middle east will be dominate by Iran soooooooooon niggerssssssssssssssss