Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the war in Ukraine?

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the war in Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html
tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/indicators
youtube.com/watch?v=GkG50dMFTPQ
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/03/08/ukrainian-refugee-crisis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slavs dying
meh

>be Cuckraine
>no real history
>no own culture
>nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it in mid-19th century to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia
>their ancestors are: Khazar Jews, Tatar rape babies, runaway bandits from around the PLC and Russia
>every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert pedo god worshipping Tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment
>no national heroes outside of a cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing
>even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols when they were massacring civilians on mass
>hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries, except Belarus
>no natural friends and allies in Europe, Belarus is even historically closer with Poland
>most fertile lands in whole of Europe, still need to import food
>one of biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import coal
>biggest export are prostitutes
>economy is Africa-tier, even fucking Albania is doing better
>nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore - cry-me-a-river
>their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out ragtag rebels
>Jews are only about 0,2% of citizens of Ukraine, yet occupy nearly 60% of government positions
>turned literally into an IMF vassal state. (((They))) do everything these scheming kikes tell them to
>most hated diaspora in Canada. Very telling when leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins
>worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in Europe, and thus the best HIV and AIDS exporter
>second worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova
>ows Gazprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas

Because it's hard to get people to side with the Ukranians when the are occupying Russian land.

*the Ukrain

Because they're not really at war anymore. The Minsk II ceasefire is still holding last time I checked

because they're not muslims

>hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries, except Belarus

Not true. There is no interaction with Ukraine in Belarus. I'm from Belarus. I fucking hate ukies. As soon as you come across them, you start hating them. They are worse than gypsies.

>Jewed hard
Wtf I love Ukraine now.
Poor buggers.
We should be helping our fellow white Christians living in slavery !Ike the rest of us.

Because its just a bunch of white people dying who cares if its not a dindu getting shot by a cop

Do we have any proof for these assertions that the entire cabinet is Jewish?

pic related, though knowing Canada you're probably just a Pajeet threatened by white solidarity

This, the suffering of whites is a matter of indifference to ZOG

no brown people dying so there’s no white guilt angle

>no history
Ukraine History is older then ruski and if you're an americuck its more of a country then united states of kikes

no one cares

Quads of truth duly checked

>Ukraine
>less than a century old country
Its Kievan Rus dumbass pidor. Kievan Rus is totally different from cuckraine.

Because there is nothing worth talking about.
The engagements are mostly both sides ocassionally firing mortars at each other. Ukranian Army is too retarded to take cities and the Seperatists don't have the equipment and the will to advance west.

There is also a different war going on to serve the muuuh Putin agenda which is Syria. Russia bombing thousands of buildings in Syria helps in multiple things:
> Supporting our greatest ally
> Caring for poor refugees getting bombed by the dictator squad
> Oil and gas pipelines
> CIA niggers continue to arm and train terrorists

There are wars of similar scale going on like Lybia but the "evil dictator man" is gone so (((Democracy))) is achieved and no need to talk about it.

Sasy xuj maskoli cuck different name dosent change county past , alright golder horde?

>what is /ug/
Nothing much is happening lately.

Belarus, please come home QQ

1) because only one that cares is Poland and meaby other former PLC countries

2) Because we can't even tell who is fighting who in this war in reality? is it:
Ukraine vs Russia?
Ukraine vs Ukraine?
USA vs Russia?
UE vs Russia?
etc.

3) Because just like in 1920 Ukrainians are 2 weak to have their own nation/identity.
Can you even imagine that (lets assume they are fighting russia). During all this war Ukrainians keep selling their weapons to Russia? WTF ?! They are at war with russia and they are selling russians weapons the same time?

4) Because politicians understand the geopolitics. They know that they can't benefit a shit from helping Ukraine, Their only benefit would be to set Ukraine against Poland, so that Poland would have additional enemy.

5) Because, what kind of war is it when the moment the war starts, all the soldiers switch side to Russia. Not a single bullet was shot when they were taking over the crimea.

It attracts retarded Pidorashka and sosach users.

>It attracts retarded Pidorashka and sosach users
>pidorashka
>flag

Really makes you think.

I see what you did there, Taras.

I feel bad for the ukrainians tbqh, the brother of my ex died at the fight for the airport. They were surrounded for weeks but didn't give up until the end. That's fucking metal.

We used to when the conflict was hot, now it's just the jewish ukies screaming about how they're being bombed every day.

Пидopaшкa oтoзвaлacь, лoл.

Speak english, ukrainian subhuman.

>ukrainian
У тeбя cвыни в гoлoвe живyт 24/7, pidorashqua?

>pidorashqua
>flag
You're such a self-hating cuck, user.

Just go look it up... holy shit how retarded can you people be. It's not like all the names are there huh? Fucking retard.

Taк ты oтoзвaлcя нa пидopaшкy, мoжнo cчитaть пpизнaниeм. What an idiot!

Show your flag pole

Ukraine: population: 44,125,507, land: 579,320 Km2, 2 185,73 USD GDP/head, access to black sea

Moldova: population: 4,046,591, land: 32,850 Km2, access to no sea , GDP: 1 900,20 USD

That only makes Ukraine much shittier ...

XAXAXAXAXAXA DUMB HOHOLS UKRAINE NOT EVEN BEINGS OF REAL COUNTRY XAXAXAXAXAXAXA RUSSIA DIDN'T OF DOINGS NOTHING THEY BE OF GOOD BOY MAKING TURNINGS OF LIFE AROUND NEEDINGS OF MORE MONEY FOR THEM 5 YEAR PLANS

Your data is wrong/old

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html

Some sources says there is only 23 mil of them left but in some threads on Sup Forums we got to conclusion with ukrainians that around 30-33 mil is probably the most accurate number

GDP?
80% of it comes from a group of oligarchs who are also making money in Russia. Not much is keeping them with Ukraine. They are even allowed to have their personal army that was killing people when the war started. You get it? Not the gov army but a personal army.

5% of GDP comes from Ukrainians working in Poland

Access to black sea? - only port in Odessa is keeping ukrainian economy alive/existing. if they lose odessa they will lose everything.

if you take a look at gov's actions from the last 2 years you would clearly see that ukraine is being pulled back by russia, again.

>Sup Forums is nationalist sovereignist
>Is fine with an European country being invaded by mongolian commies.

tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/indicators

Russia would have the same living standard as Ukraine if it wasnt for their oil industry

>European
>Ukraine

>Russians
>Commies

Dude you're confirming that Ukraine is shittier even with fake data beeing implemented.
Same shit could be said about Moldova, It's the most declining country in Europe today.
I know for a fact we were around 4.5 mil in 2006
Nowdays should be around 2.5 and 3 mil.
Unlike Ukraine, Russian Troops are still present in Moldova since 1991 (Transnistria) and nobody in western world knows about this.

why does balts have a SS soldier as their profile? Not that I'm complaining, those cartoon faces are rather ugly.

>ukraine thread
>full of self hating russians and people who don't know anything about the conflict
Ah yes

I've only met one Ukrainian before, but I thought she was pretty cool desu.

What's wrong with Ukrainians?

I’m not sure honestly, but I go to ruchan and the Russians there always get along pretty well with the Ukrainians so I guess they don’t really give a shit

Look at the pic related of peace time Ukraine. Now imagine there is BTR-80 and gorka suit with AK. Doesn't change much of the scenery.

it's pretty much over, Russia wanted Crimea and they got it. whether or not you agree with it won't change what happened

Because the Latvians and the Estonians actively fought the Red army as part of the SS?
This does not concern us, don't worry.

>most hated diaspora in Canada.
Lol no, everyone loves them. Kys Ivan

an Estonian volunteer SS division stopped a Soviet heavy tank division at Narva, no small feat

>Everyone that shits on hoholstan is an Russian.
It's so easy to spot hohol diaspora.

cause theyre white

Ukrainians are ok as long as they don't remember that they are ukrainians (all this upa bandera shit etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=GkG50dMFTPQ

ukranians even had a gay parade in kiev lol

What is there to talk about?

Lmao my great grandfather was Ukrainian, so I wouldn’t exactly say I care too much about the culture, but as for Ukrainians I’ve met here, they’ve all been much better than the chinks

Again, individually, I know some Ukrainians, sand they are fine. If you have a lot of them, they are literal niggers. Very loud and shady.

I don't know if this helps, but I had nothing in particular against the rats. As a kid I barely saw them. In Belarus, there is no rats infestation. But then I went to Sukhumi with my parents, they have swarms of rats. If you ever saw swarms of rats who are not afraid of humans, you would hate rats for the rest of your life. I'm uneasy when I see rats now because I saw swarms of them.

Basically the same thing with Ukrainians. I went to Prague and it was swarmed with Ukrainians. I have a very similar feeling about them as I have about the rats. I guess if you go to projects and see swarms of niggers, it's the same thing. So swarming Ukrainians are like rats/niggers. It's a terrible group of people that you don't realize how terrible they are until you see them in group action.

it was a dumb war that got a lot of people killed, and has increased hardship

You mean, "Why doesn't anyone care about Khazar Jews?"

You tell me that. We are experiencing ukrainian exodus. in 2018 there will be already 3 mil Ukrainians in Poland. True that the migration will slow down soon but our gov already predicted that we will have 5 mil of ukrainians by 2030.
5 mil of them!! Thats more than population of whole Norway!!

Im not saying its totaly bad or super good for us, but it shows the scale of the hmm "problem"

also Poland is not the only direction of the migration. Recently i was reading that article stating that in last 5 months 2,5 mil ukrainians crossed the border and most of them didn't return.

nice post

What do you think the chance is of the Ukrainians chimping out against Soros propaganda? Or are they taking all of this sitting down.

> Checked

Neither Poland nor Belarus experienced swarms of ukies yet, so they seem similar to us, but they are not. At least you have the balls to put them in their place. If they head to Belarus, the country would be completely fucked.

You do realize Ukraine is an overwhelmingly Jewish state, and is the model for how the Jews want the rest of Europe?

milion big tited, horny sluts

Presumably the last two images weren't present in the version created by the original artist, and needed to be added after JIDF targeted whites not explicitly identified as such in the original.

Livonia is Finnish

Officially, there is and was no war in Ukraine. It is officially an "anti-terrorist operation". That's why people from East Ukraine cannot seek asylum in EU (even though brainwashed Polish think they have Ukrainians fleeing the war, it's actually migrant workers from all over Ukraine, probably mostly from central and western; the economic hardship is direct result of the coup and EU/US meddling (they had free trade with Russia, and Russia was the biggest market for Ukrainian industrial products, while EU needs only raw materials and not agricultural ones)).

lolol

stop being stupid zmudzin
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/03/08/ukrainian-refugee-crisis/

i doubt that Poland or Russia would allow ukrops to shill in Belarus. Belarus is a jewel that is crucial for Polish and Russian safety. (ofc russians fully control Belarus nowdays but this will change)

Because it's hardly a real war. And it's calm now anyway.

I hope so. It worries me that a lot of people want to emulate Ukraine. I am fine with Poles, Lithuanians and Russians, and not at all enamored with ukies. There is something wrong with them.

How is it longer? Do you mean Rus' history = Ukraine history? Then you are wrong, Rus' was actually founded in the north of modern Russia, around Novgorod. Kiev was conquered later.
Rus' history is shared history of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
As a state Ukraine has barely 100 year history. And even as a separate nation/identity it is not longer than 300-400 years.

>Kievan Rus
Which is not even an actual name of the state.
>Old Russian: Pѹ́cь (Rus'), Pѹ́cьcкaѧ зeмлѧ (Rus'skaya zemlya), Ancient Greek: Ῥωσία, translit. Rhōsía, Latin: Rus(s)ia, Ruscia, Ruzzia, Rut(h)enia, Old Norse: Garðaríki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'

The Russian Empire officially regarded Ukrainians, Russians and Belarusians as Little, Great and White Russians, which, according to the theory officially accepted in the Imperial Russia, belonged to a single Russian nation, the descendants of the people of the Rus'.[citation needed]

Ukrainians are a sub-species of Russians.

no they are not. they are just as related to russians as czechs are related to serbs or other south slavs. True their individual national identity was born later than for example in western slavic nations but still they are very different. The only thing they have in common are russians that were resettled by Catherine the Great to eastern borders of Ukraine in order to create a background for claiming this lands later on. than there was another wave of resettling during the soviet times, However the people who were resettled were kind of "soviet human" (no national identity) etc etc. nowdays they are leaning towards russia in Ukr-Rus conflict.
There are even exact data of how many "russian russians" is there in Belarus (around 8%) and Ukraine (around 10-15% before the war)

Wrong. Your post above mine is correct.

Wrong! Russian diaspora detected. Russian? You mean Muscowitzian? or tatar? or mongolian? hmmm, kazakh?

If you play along, you might end up a vassal state of Russia instead of being annexed down the road.

well im pretty sure thats what USA wants. if you were into geopolitics you would know that USA has just as much intrest in independent Poland as Poland has.
Mackinder - Heartland theory - 1904
Educate yourself and stop larping as American

Estonians went full judenfrei mode, we only managed to get ~95% , not sure about Latvians but who cares about them anyway

Because it's failing like the manufactured wars in iraq and Syria, and Libya and rest of Africa and afghanistan are failing

You realize this blog that you linked doesn't say where the people came from? Then you realize that 2.5 million people are basically ALL people in the area controlled by rebels? Then you do realize that that area is mostly pro-Russian and are mostly native Russian-speakers (even those that consider themselves Ukrainian)? And so you are telling me they all moved to Poland? ;) ... I did mention "brainwashed Polish" for a reason.

The Ukrainians _from all over Ukraine_ are not asylum seekers, they are migrant workers. They scrub toilets in Poland while Polish are scrubbing toilets in UK for 4x the pay.

war in Ukraine was not meant to be won. War in Ukraine was just supposed to engage russians, to show them who is in charge of everything as well as drain russian resources. Its very questionable who in fact is responsible for that war. Most of people thinks it was USA, but for example few days ago there was ama with this bulgarian who worked for brussels and he said that its obvious it was the EU who started the war.

Cause it is Russkies killing Russkies, nobody gives a fuck, OK?

At this point just sell Crimea and parts of the East for getting out of debt, Kaliningrad, and entry to the EU.

Bullshit. Ukies are just Russians, plain and simple.

0,01$ has been transfered to your bank account

So you are a Russian who hates Russians? What are you, an eternal Kike from Minsk?

Konnichiva my Asian brotha!

>brave donbass warriors reluctantly slaughtering droves of poor retarded ukranian conscripts sent by the (((hohol government)))

its a sad.... sad war my senpai .

There is independent Russia. There is independent China. But there is no independent Poland. Poland is as independent now as it was during Soviet times, it's just the masters have changed. Its territory and people are still being used against the other's geopolotical foe. If it was independent, it would have been at least neutral. But being someone's bitch is a condition for cookies (such as EU's membership and money from EU fund).

the only people still fighting on either side are ultra nationalists and mercs.

Based

>everyone is equal(ly white), ethnicity is a social construct, stop the hate
this is what you sound like. I bet you're a """white""" hispanic that thinks he's 100% Spanish

There is no war at the moment, Russia has exhausted it's (barely existent) will and resources there already, and Kiev has cucked out and refuses to spring a response attack of the sake of "peace talks"

>balts
>a pic of a german
I hope the retard who made this dies of ass cancer.