Woman, 24, born to Indian parents who was shunned and bullied because she has white skin, ginger hair...

>Woman, 24, born to Indian parents who was shunned and bullied because she has white skin, ginger hair, emerald eyes and FRECKLES now wants a DNA test to see if her ancestors are to blame
>Pooja Ganatra, who was born in Mumbai, has ginger hair, freckles and white skin
>Despite her complexion - she was actually born to 'typically Indian' parents
>She was even rushed to hospital as a child, over fears she had a skin disease
>Miss Ganatra's appearance has made her feel like a foreigner in her own country
>Strangers are often shocked to discover that Miss Ganatra can speak Hindi

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5178549/The-Indian-feels-like-foreigner-country.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbVx0_7YmaE
twitter.com/poojaganatra93
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oops. There is a gringo in the woodpile.

She looks fucking disgusting, white features with a currynigger build. She's grotesque to look at. It's like she was an art project made by a social justice warrior to repulse viewers.

>POOja

that name cant be real

> pooja

>Indians ever shunning white people.
better believe it boyos.

>>Despite her complexion - she was actually born to 'typically Indian' parents

Indian Mother, but like the old saying goes, Its Momma's Baby, but Daddy's Maybe....

>Pooja

Memes aside there *are* white-ish people in India but fuck me what part they're from or how many there are.

Maybe it's a random anomaly or something.

Would breed and marry desu.

You can always thank brown and black peoples jealousy of European features for why we can't have nice things

>After feeling like an outcast all her life, it wasn't until Miss Ganatra travelled overseas to Europe and America that she realised there were people out there who looked like her and she was in fact 'normal' (pictured with an unnamed friend from her time at school)

>pajeet did not got cucked by a ginger

ayy lmaooo

random genetical mutations. she is a mutant

You can look to Alexander's adventures in northern India, but the real cause is probably the fact that most British and Europeans who ran business or worked as bureaucrats in India tended to fuck a lot of local women.

It's ok to be white.

>She feared she would never have a boyfriend because no one would ever find her attractive

some tocharian fucked her ancestors 2000 years ago and the gene reappeared now (it's called atavism)

>ruled by Britain for almost a century
>everyone surprised by Scottish genes expressing themselves once in a while
One of her ancestors was CELTED. She should go ahead and change her name to Rose MacHindu.

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=hbVx0_7YmaE

>inb4 WUZ
that meme is homo as shit

leftover Greeks from Alexander's conquest

God, just realized there has to be some frustrated user out there with simultaneous redhead and dothead fetishes. Hope the poor bastard hears and answers this poor lassie's lament.

>was shunned and bullied
Fucking poos worship deformed eight limb mutants as gods but one leprechaun is suddenly a problem

pooja in looja

If she moved to Amurica she would be the Whitest woman there

Old Aryan genes

>Her insecurities were intensified as a teenager by the overwhelming pressure to conform to 'impossible' Indian standards of beauty

isn't light skin preferred in india??

Tfw your kids would be awesome...

All whitees descend from albinism. Never let them convince you otherwise, we live in their fake world because their ego is to fragile to handle the truth.

SCOTTISHED

What do mean. Do Indians like us?

Well, she is pretty in a homely kind of way.

LOL. My sides.

>indian
>beauty

Pick one

kek

Those are just dormant aryan genes reappearing.

She looks like an English or East Yuro matron. Can’t blame the hinpoos on this one

Calling bullshit.
Every pajeet I've ever met would line up to get that ass in marriage. Her vs one of the typical dark chubby chicks they bring back? no contest.

Kind of like how niggers descend from piles of shit.

Oh look it's that crazy albinism nigger again

You could plant this whole family in several parts of Tennessee and no one would look twice at them.

happened the same thing with me in brazil, people would say im a ghost and look like an albino, then would call me dirty german etc when i was a kid :(

Switched at birth. There is no Indian in her.

what the fuck
clearly a stolen baby or something

they hate what they aint, my man

The power of Alexander's potent seed returns
Macedonian genes are truly the most powerful

I'm surprised India has changed that much, if it has. I was told that in the 70's poo's would offer to pay my brothers father-in-law to write them a letter so that they could claim to have a friend in England. They are quite on the level about acknowledging the obvious truth of Anglo superiority (to everyone), I would have thought Poojeeta would be maid into God number 100001 and worshipped. They do like to beat on women though so perhaps that's the problem with ms.Poo.

>Indians ever bullying a white complexioned person.
This was probably written by some SJW who thinks being called 'white' (gori) is a racial slur.

>she looks pretty much how i imagined one of my exes to look like at age 50
>she's 24

how?

That's the problem - she wants an Indian in her.

they adore white people. The colonial hangover hasn't gone yet.

You and I have the same qualification, explain the same topic and they will believe you more than I. Even if it is about yoga.

>Indian gurus keep talking about how meditation is good for health.
Indians shun them.
>some people in UK/USA do Yoga fad.
Every Indian and their grandmother wants to do it now.

She looks like an anglo

Ginger Greeks..? More likely the seed of some dirty dick from Aberdeen.

>born to Indian parents

No she wasn't.

this! Numbers don't lie.

Most Indians love white people and want to be like them.

Whatever nigger. She looks like an irish girl and I would blast one past her cervix.

What is it with faggots on Sup Forums being so picky?

Her mom got BAGPIPED while Rajesh was out shitting in the street.

>mfw the top left cun't looks almost identical like my brother.

twitter.com/poojaganatra93

Why do you guys always think Indian means dark brown skin? In Northern India, lots of people look olive and some just look very Europid.

>poojaganatra93
>poojaganatra
>poo

>American Virgin. The movie.

>But the proud Indian was actually born to 'typically Indian' parents who thought her freckles were a birth defect - and have no idea where her unusual looks come from (pictured with her father Rajesh, 51, and mother Hemaxi, 46)

Abdul from UK and Tyrion from USA are mad she is more whiter than them.

Clearly /ourpoo/.

Parents have anglo blood mixed in?

no, most upper cast and northern indian look whiter than average murrican.

That's what I thought. Indians are nice enough to us, I couldn't imagine this story being true.
People simply aren't happy if they aren't bullshiting in line with media mumbo jumbo, victimhood is getting like a compliment. What an absolute load of old shit the west has become.
It's your turn Poo, get strong and come and conquer England and sort us out. So many of us need a beating.

Seems like Mrs Pajeet got some Britt meat 2 decades ago

I see the resemblence with the mother, but her father has been straight up cucked.

Her mother's a lying whore.

True.

Ha ha ha!!!

Will you ever stop you pathetic loser?

Even with hidden red hair/light eyes genes?

she looks like typical British slag. I don't see Indian in her at all

These aren't Albinos, just some conquestor genes popping up.

Which makes me wonder, What if there was a country entirely populated by Albino Caucasians (Non-European)

I've seen people with light eyes. I can't personally vouch for red hair.

she is kshatrya and shitskins are shudras caste.

The white race will never die hahahah

"First-World Problems" meet "Third-World Problems"

She looks no different than all the poo-chicks in LA who dye their hair, bleach their skin, and wear contacts. There are poo-salons in Little India that have special packages to look exactly like this.

she looks like her ancestor was ANGLO'D

her mom got BONGED

>All whites descend from albinism.
This is my theory. They treat albinos horribly in Africa. My guess is the albinos fled to colder regions to escape persecution and the harsh rays of the sun.

Not wrong

looks 40

Some of you Indians are alright

Please go to the toilets tomorrow

Natural (native) red hair is almost exclusively northwest European, with the Netherlands, Ireland, and Scotland (and their relatives in diaspora) as primary modern distribution.

A paternity test would be a better waste of money.

>they adore white people. The colonial hangover hasn't gone yet.

Bullshit, most British tourists in India end up dead.

>Because of her complexion, strangers are often shocked to discover she speaks Hindi and try to charge her tourist prices because they think she is a backpacker

>the mother had an affair.

Yeah... her mother was definitely BLEACHED. Hopefully her ''dad'' doesn't understand how genetics work.

>that face

Brits confirmed for white indians.

Was the raj a meme gone too far?

I wonder if she reeks of curry like the rest of her people. Truly, a perplexing situation.

She doesn't look Irish, you're a fucking retard.

>>Miss Ganatra's appearance has made her feel like a foreigner in her own country
oh so its only bad when it happens to indians?

i bet all the guys that bullied her feel silly now. I mean she's of average looks, but since Indians are obsessed with whites, she must be 9/10 there

she's kind of a dog but with those genes she might make good kids if she finds a blonde chad