How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

I hope we get more Satania bullying.

Would point and laugh at

I want to make Satania emotionally dependent on me and fuck her to my heart's content!

Hard.

But will you leaver her for another girl and break her heart afterwards?

Not him but I would leave her for Raphiel just to fuck up her world.

RUDE no bully

No, because I'll eventually become emotionally dependent on her as well.

She's made for bullying, It's only natural.

I would share my melonpan with her.

Considering what a big sperg i was, I'd ignore her and play with the few friends i managed to get.
I didn't have conversations with girls til college. If I could go back in time, I'd become friends with her desu

Bullying is fun

I'd give her my whole melonpan.

>not wanting Satania's indirect kissu
There's something serious wrong with you
Besides, it is delicious melon flavor melonpan from a bakery. I have to have a least some for myself.

>Ha, eating alone again weird girl?

Friends with lowly human trash such as yourself?
What a joke.

ok guess we'll go to the mall without you

Don't get so full of yourself, demon!

you're starved for attention and you know it

>Going for an indirect kiss when you can easily trick her into a real one
Step up your Devilish actions, onii-chan.

upyo?

Erect,

I would trick her into an indirect kiss and tell her afterwards, just to hear "mouuu user-kun!"

>not bullying Satania and when she's just about to cry, kiss her on the lips, then see her cry her eyes out because she can't be a bride anymore

Satania will grow up to do chuuni cosplay JAVs

with me.

Satania is that type of girl who's actual loser, but when you approach her and then admit that you're also a loser, she'd laugh at you like a horse on catnip.

And me.

this is why she gets bullied. at least she's not a fat dragon.

A normal day as a senior in high school.

I too liked to eat jelly donuts alone at school

It hits too close to home. I want to lovingly copulate with her including handholding.

Maybe, just maybe, that she's like that because she's a terrible friend/person?

nah

Nah she probably got bullied in the past because of her chuuni personality and then reached the conclusion that it's better to stand alone at the top than to have friends, which is why she now has that 'queen of the underworld' act.

>which is why she now has that 'queen of the underworld' act.
That totally has nothing to do with the fact her parents are chuuni to the max (they drink tomato juice from fancy glasses). They're probably the most evilest bakers ever (you ordered the baker's dozen and I gave you an EXTRA donut! Suffer the extra calories in silence, knave!)

The difference is she was probably just all "bwahaha I'm evil" before, but now she's "I don't need friends I will rule everyone".

I bet she cried in class at Demon training school when she couldn't bring herself to hurt a dead puppy's soul. She only passed because she's Satan's grandspawn.

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING SATANYA ONE MORE TIME

Satanachia

Literally me back in high school.

Satania has Raphiel, she's not alone anymore.
And it's not bullying if she never realizes it.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
MEMES FOR MEMEGIRL OTS

Keep bullying her
Keep laughing at her

You'll regret it soon

I can't wait for the memes when this airs.

I like how they panned to the door to the roof, and there was a sign saying don't go on the roof or something.

I don't care but give her something drink

If I picked Satania up for a date in my 1997 Mazda Miata would she be impressed and want to have unprotected sex with me?

Pic related, it's my Miata.

>tfw you'll never return home to your beautiful wife Satan

I would pretend to get bullied by her.