If blonde hair and blue eyed are the only whites then how does Varg explain red hair or green eyes?

If blonde hair and blue eyed are the only whites then how does Varg explain red hair or green eyes?

Varg is retarded.

descendants of pharaohs

Redheaded girls are objectively the master race.

Fuck him, they was kangz.

Until they writer them getting blacked into the script like the roastie you posted.

This. Redheads should only breed with redheads and make their own race to differentiate from the piss colored blondes.

Why do people care what varg thinks? That dude is literally a white nigger.

Where does he say that?

They're called Celtics

Nowhere does he say that.

Daily reminder that redheads are descendents of the Scythians.

Varg isn't a geneticist, he's a retard larping at being Viking, ignore him.

I don't need a reminder user. Why must they despoil everything pure?

is "white" used in other countries? I always thought it was an American thing to give us mongrels and identity and jettison attachments to the old world.

Agree
Asuka best girl

Red hair and green eyes count as long as nips are pink.

Hey mate blondes need love too.

that's a redhead faggot

Strawberry blonde actually

She's blatantly blonde...

Varg said green eyes=brown eyes. Not kidding.

red pussy

This. Literally this. Varg is actually retarded.

My eyes look green but they are actually blue with a gold ring that makes them look green.

>caring about what an murderer, arsonist and welfare receiving hippie thinks

Red heads are GOAT. Hard to find good looking ones though, at least in Canada. Too much Anglo contamination. Best red heads are unironically European admixtures.

how do you explain purple eyes?

I feel sorry for this girl. Those kike Duffer Brothers made her kiss that monkey on the last episode of Stranger Things. She later admitted it was not in the script, and she didn't want to do it...but they made her do it several times, laughing the entire time at how uncomfortable she was. When it comes down the pike in a few years that those jew rats molested a couple of those kids, I hope nobody is shocked.

Screw all of you for not sageing this shit
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

Hear me out, Varg is dumber than a sack of hammers, and you're even dumber for listening to the pseudo-intellectual ramblings of a crazy person.

Millie has DEFINITELY been molested by this point.

Even if it meant they would breed with someone more purely white, I would protect these women as a knight protects a princess.

I know that sounds beta, and it is, in this current jewish dominated society where women need to be put in their place.

But in a honorable, aware society struggling against jewish control (which does not exist, yet) it is the sacrifice one such as myself would make for my race in hopes that it won't be extinguished. The fact that such pains are caused by our enemies simply fuels our anger even more, and subsequently our coming wrath and punishment for what when we carry out their sentence.

>If blonde hair and blue eyed are the only whites
Is it 2008 again? This reddit meme has to die. Any light hair and eye color is white.

lmao at yer life op

Fuck off faggot shill

This.
>be black metal
>burn churches
>stab guy to death
My past was all a prank, bro.

Don't forget labial color as well.

Agreed

It was apparently her first kiss as well! Is nothing sacred to (((them)))?

>ywn love and cherish her like the perfect little angel she is.

Why go on goyz?

Reptilians, they're all reptilians.

Butthurt southern “European” detected

Blonde hair and blue eyes are not even humans. They're Pleiadians.

What is she even doing?

Why are you listing his qualities though

varg
- hates christianity in the west more than islam
- hates society and capitalism but profits off amazon and weflare gibs

He thinks green eyes indicate non-white ancestry. Not sure what he says about red hair.

The only one attractive is on the right for people who haven’t dated a ginger bitch most are sluts and stink. Redheads are very promiscuous.
One user said something about labia color if that shits brown or looks like roast beef or both you got a whore sorry

The same way the Chinks do. Green eyes = youre a witch and should be burned at the stake.

But redheaded dudes are fucking ugly, in stark comparison to the females who are almost always more attractive.

It's the price we have to pay to have redheads qts as breeding stock.

Kek you get it

Why do I feel like I've seen that girl before?

he was kangz?

How?

But that wasn't his argument at all was it?

its an exercise, user

She's Eleven on stranger things

Blue eyes work only for women.
Dark haired men with brown eyes are the top tier alpha male material. Most cucked countries have the most number of stereotypically white(aryan) population. They also have the most number of atheists, atheism leads to degeneracy. As much as you faggots deny it, shitskins are high test and white males with brown hair and eyes are the closest we will get to alpha males without going full ape mode(niggers).
I did a questionaire in college about this, I later got expelled because it was racist or some shit, literally 87 of the 100 women I interviewed shared the same opinion which concluded with the fact that "blonde guys are cute(low sexual desire)" and "whites with darker traits(hair,eyes) are hot(high sexual desire)". The part I got expelled for was about me showing pics of niggers to women and most of them were grossed out and I included that in my paper. I also went on a little rant about how they are subhuman but what's done it's done.
I'd like to interview more women in the future, make it more accurate desu.

Sup Forums prefers blonde haired blue eyed men.

That's right, I said "preferred." Because this board is full of literal fucking faggots LARPing as nahtzees. No different than leather-queers.

this

>le blonde

Slide thread, do not respond
Sage this
Varg does not believe that only whites are blonde haired and blue eyed.