BOOGIE IS A CUC--

>be Boogie
>marry a coal burner
>she cucks you and wants your shekels
>get surgery to get your shit together and become healthy
>coalburner wife spergs out and leaves to (((find herself)))
>divorce that bitch
>get >life is going to be alright
The mad man is divorcing his coal burning wife!

We redpilled him.

mobile.twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/941169193902321664?p=v

Other urls found in this thread:

kngvct.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why-boogie2988-has-set-himself-up-for-divorce-and-possibly-suicide/comment-page-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he's divorcing her
Not in your wildest dreams
It could be worse though, at least he doesn't have a kid to lose custody of like that Ramsey fellow

>Not in your wildest dreams
He didn't put up a fight. Just threw money at her and told her to fuck off. This time next year Boogie is gonna be banging gym thots on the daily.

She's leaving him. Moved in with parents months ago because she got tired of cleaning up his man child toys and literal shit

Dude he'll be dead by spring

Is any of this stuff actually true? I haven’t been following.

>get Ahahaha.

Boogie's the fucken shag-daddy, he should plow a Swedish woman while a Swedish man watches.

Ramsey?

These kind of female evolutionary rejects annoy me extremly. Thankfully I don't use machines.

I seriously hope that he stops whining, gets his act together and gets /fit/.

Kinds

I feel sorry for him. She really did a number on him, and even now he's saying how much he loves her. He even told her to take more money, and he's blaming himself, and making excuses for her.

Its a guarantee that she's fucking another guy. He's just too naive to realise how fickle women can be.

why is he posting his deprresion on social media for everyone to see ? i could understand a 20yo looser doing this for attention but a 40+yo ? this guy really has mega mental problems with no friends or he's a good actor who don't give a fuck what people think about him

More likely she didn't have to fuck him when he was spherical, and now he's losing weight she can't keep up the facade of loving him, and the Jewtube shekels aren't enough for her to reach between the folds and stroke whatever life has evolved on Boogies genitals in the last 3 decades

Why are you fucktard vehemently promoting that fat fuckshit to be Sup Forumss new hounddog?

Yes it's true.

Did you see the /fit/ census from this year? They finished a few days ago. Full of manlets, dicklets, people that can even bench 1pl8, etc. Boogie will no longer be their boogieman. Sure he won't be shredded, but he's making progress.

>he doesn't use machines
Smart man. You don't want to end up like webm related

>Is he locking his kne- aaaasgh!

Unbelievable that playing videogames and unboxing toys is somehow not attrictive to women.
Why are women like this?

>Forces ex to take more money
>Bitches about it

Look at this dude...
OhNononONooo..
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>She's leaving him. Moved in with parents months ago because she got tired of cleaning up his man child toys and literal shit
You are right she left him but the reason is wrong. Basically he won't be a fat fuck maybe and instead of being proud of him, she is worried he will divorce her and find a more attractive woman. Typical woman me first bullshit.

>she didn't give a fuck about money
>forced her to take more than she WANTED

Meanwhile she's sucking another guys dick. He really needs to wise up.

This is probably the most horrible video I have seen in the last 5 years. Much worse than all ISIS and Chinese driving over people shit

Boogie will be /ourguy/ in two years time.
The next big YouTube e-celeb that "was always kinda racist".
Mark my words.

This is proof that she was one of those mentally ill women with a feeder fetish. Now that he is losing weight she is leaving him

No no no. He'll love her forever even if he got /fit/ because he's a massive cuck and she married him when he was a whale. Probably the only relationship he ever had.
More likely he expects sex now and she's still repulsed by him

>Boogie is gonna be banging gym thots on the daily.

He's going to look like a ballsack crossed with a flying squirrel with all that excess skin.

I'd rather assume she was in it for the death insurance, which would have happened if he remained a blue whale. Now that he's going to live for a while, sitting it out was not worth it anymore. So either it's taking whatever she can with divorce money or waiting forever.

what a pathetic cuck

>how fickle women can be.
This implies she loved him in the first place, which I doubt.

I guess that's why he's trying to blame himself. If he did something to make the relationship go sour, then at least there would have been a relationship to begin with. The other option is accepting the cold, hard reality that she never loved him - that /no one/ has ever loved him - and that the only reason anyone would spend time with him is his money.

Honestly, I don't get the level of hate for Boogie. Yes, he's grossly obese, but that affects him more than anyone else. He's far from the worst SJW out there - in fact compared to a lot of them he's just mildly left-leaning.

I got lots of snap city board of tourism gifs/webms

Arkansas is a 50/50 state she wanted less than 50 but he gave her 50 anyway to make it fair. She was is live in nurse for years so she kinda deserves it.

kngvct.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why-boogie2988-has-set-himself-up-for-divorce-and-possibly-suicide/comment-page-1

It has be prophesied in the past

legs don't bend that way

Is this some sort of reverse gold-digging cuckoldry? I can't even comprehend this. I don't even...

Holy fucking shit that's hilarious.

>forced her to take more than she wanted
>forced her to take more
>forced her

admitted divorce rapist

>"She really truly didn't give a fuck about the money"

>he believed that shit

>"I forced her"

Sure buddy.

>his wife is the one at fault.

seriously, would you want to spend the rest of your life, spending all your combines income on feeding that fat fuck. Wiping his ass because he cant reach?

He went in to surgery to lose weight and continued to eat like a disgusting fuck. So she left him.

no see Now she cannot complain about how Boogie fucked her in the divorce in a few years after Tyrone spent all her money on weed, Colt 45 malt liquor, and other white women.

>She really truly didn't give a fuck about the money. I forced her to take more than she wanted so it would be fair.
What a fucking gentleman, Truly an impressive human being, so fair and kind.
An inspiration to us all.

The question isn't "Does Boogie have a mental illness?" The question is, "How many mental illnesses does Boogie have?"

I believe that's how you spell it, yes.

>She really truly didn't give a fuck about the money. I forced her to take more than she wanted so it would be fair.

He was a fence sitting centrist coward even in the divorce settlement, who'd have thunk it.

For idiots itt who barely know boogie;

His wife was a feeder fat fetishist and is leaving him over his weight loss. This is actually a common thing in fat ppl relationships

>oh my god I'm so sorry
>here, let me help you stand back up

He hasn't lost any weigh, though...

>This is actually a common thing in fat ppl relationships
Very true. The chick in webm related had to leave her whole life behind to fix herself and she's apparently made significant progress. Codependency is real, and it takes a brave person to start over and get right.

Watching it until the end makes it more clear what's going on.

goddamn i audibly lol, thinking of a fat human sugerglider with his greasy loose skin catch air currents

Yes he has.

NO NO NO NO NO
I refuse to watch these videos

>do squat at squat rack
>literally can't get hurt

>bend legs backwards at a machine
>legs amputated at the knee

Ayy lmao.
>I can relax everything will be fine
That is exactly the moment things go to shit.

Who?

Bullshit. He's losing weight. He's not going to lose it all overnight, but give a year and you will see a huge difference. He has the determination and throwing his codependent whore wife is only going to make his reverse gains greater.

This obviously

Like taking a 100 gallons of water out of Lake Michigan

brrraaapppp

Which is the before and which is after?

Have another one. "The virgin leg press"

It feels unreal guys. Through our shared knowledge and experiences, we can almost predict what will happen.

Yet people keep making the same damn mistakes?! Why?!

I am glad for every fatty who decides to stop being a manchild, but let's be real.

The second he hits a speedbump he is going to stretch out his stomach again.

This.
>she's an angel
>she deserves more of my money
Delusions.

>This is actually a common thing in fat ppl relationships

that dosnt make sense, if someone is fat and tries to lose weight and get healthy, you are proud of them. im sure boogie was a disgusting stinky pile of shit with major mental problems, he probably don't have real friends since he's always covering his problems online

>relax with the weight get bent out of shape

>the Barbell Replacement Anabolic Platform machine

nearly everyone dies alone even if your SO is alive and around
why do people thing relationships/marriage = not dying alone?

I've been to war and I've seen the ISIS murder videos and plenty of gore. I don't know why this is worse, but it is worse.

I have no interest in defending this fat fuck given the chances he's had to lose weight before, but with the surgery he really will be losing weight. Now the people saying he'll be going to a gym? That's delusional. This guy will be like fat bastard after he lost weight. Flappy vaginas all over his body.

Why are there so many threads about this literal who?

Not going to watch this one again but I genuinely shouted first time I saw it.

No fucking way hahhaha

Watching a slow papercut is worse than watching genocide.

Why are you all obsessed with this fat cunt

>completely stretching your legs through
Dumb thot.

Boogie is Jewish himself, you spergs.

Is that the plot for the new lusty argonian maid book?

Now this is what i call advanced cucked

>get /fit/

I'd bet 10 dollars that Boogie just gets fat again instead

If he ever picks up lifting I might even forgive him that he's raging SJW

Gordon Ramsey

>sugar
If only this guy stopped consuming sugar he'd see some results. Maybe he needs a good colon cleansing procedure, he'd lost a lot of weight

Boogie was getting all kinds of trim on the side. She got tired of her man bagging dozens of hot babes each month. He was an insatiable Casanova with his fangirls.

Literally no ass just flattering clothing

no shit he is redpilled his name has 88 in it

He's probably going to die when he ruptures his surgical sutures that hold his stomach and intestines together.

>that dosnt make sense, if someone is fat and tries to lose weight and get healthy, you are proud of them
Not true. Divorce rates skyrocket when one member starts looking after their health. Moreover, there is a whole fat fetish culture where people literally get off on making their partner fatter. The world is fucked in so many ways, that even the unthinkable is reality.

Going to the gym wont unstretch all that skin, the best it'll do is fill some of it out but you're never going to have abs big enough to fill out that much stretched skin, not even close. The only option would be skin removal surgery

>locking your knees

>This time next year Boogie is gonna be banging gym thots on the daily.

That's a wierd way to hold a phone

moszna skrzyżowana z latającą wiewiórką
I need to remember that. Anyway, even if he got rid of lose skin, he's already almost 50. There's not much time left for thot pulling

>using 90 percent of your lower back and 10 percent legs to do those reps
I hope she slips a disc

the character from Games of Thrones

Fucking gym thots

Has Boogie finally lost it?

I'm actually happy Boogie is trying to improve himself.

1/2
>Feels good to finally be able to be fully open and honest with you guys. In the past few months I had to do something I never wanted to do and that is hide information from you. I did this not for myself, but for my wife who I still love dearly.

>First off: Wife never cheated. She wasn't just in it for 'the money'. no one was physically abused. This is a pretty boring, run of the mill divorce. I know so many people want so many other things from it but there's just not very much here to tell.

>Wife and I got together when I was flat broke. Before I was anyone or anything. Had maybe 500 bucks to my name when she moved in with me and I was on disability drawing 100 bucks a month from youtube.

>She and I built a life together. We built a business together. We rebuilt my brain and my body together. It was pretty great.

>But we always had our problems: biggest problem of all was my mental issues. The anxiety issues and the impact it had on me and consequently her as well. I've spent my entire life learning how to deal with my anxiety and the person it can make me and when we married, it became her problem too.

>This lead to us fighting a lot about it. We never argued about much of anything else. Not money. Not kids. Not sex. Mostly just what my anxiety disorder did to us and the shitty things it could make me say or the shitty ways it could make me act.