When will POL stop the assault on white identity?

The Amerimutt meme is an assault on whites and white identity, there’s no other way to put it. We want white nationalism to be growing in all countries across the board yet they constantly berate and attack people who identify as white in America. Not everyone in America who identifies as white has African or mixed race DNA. This is just an attack on whites you fucking Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
neetsfagging322297.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares it's just a meme. I'm sure the Eurofriends would actually team up with us in the case of a racewar

This. It's banter and only actual mutts are triggered by it

THIS FACT

There’s not going to be a race war anytime soon so it doesn’t matter. The meme is bad for white identity it turns off a lot of people. Anyone who uses the meme is a shill

But americans are not white.

> people who identify as white in America

Lol who the fuck does it turn off bro

What self respecting white man is gonna see that ugly monster meme and think "Man that really gets me down that Euros think of us that way"

Le 12% face

Wrong, there will be a race war and it will play out exactly like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

I AM A REAL AMERICAN

SHART IN THE MARTS OF EVERY LAND

We found your cache images. The jig is up faggots.

Top kek. Every Sup Forums meet up is always a bunch of mudbloods and fat asses.

The Amerimutt meme is real. I know becuse I live here.

omg it gets funnier every time XDXD you guys are so epic! epic for the win!

>Aussie assblasted about an Amerimutt meme
Odd

Imnot assblasted I thought it was funny for a few days. I just get tired of the unoriginality. It just ends up shitting up threads and drowing out actual discussion for no real purpose.

>Amerimutts make fun of every country
>ITS JUST A PRANK BRAH U MAD XDDD

>The world makes fun of amerimutts
>We must uncover and detroy this secret conspiracy to undermine the white race and divide us

Nah, it annoys the fuck out of me too. Can't say a damn thing without this retarded poo in loo meme. We're not india. We're far from irrelevant so using a meme to make people dismiss a major political battlefield is damaging to everyone here. It only serves to help our opposition. Dumbass.

Fuck off with your white identity I'm fucking Scottish and a European. Whiteness has been weaponized against us now.

The white identity is a joke. 100 years ago most Americans would identify as British/French/Irish etc. In fact it's known that almost half of US schools, neighbourhoods and even municipalities spoke German first then English. But after WW1 the US wanted to erase the German language so they created the white meme to get the Irish Italians French etc. on their side. It's the same as this POC identity bullshit.

>Americans
>white
Next you'll say kikes are white.

Daily reminder.
This is considered white in usa.

>there's NEVER gonna be a racewar
>we're here to stay
t. trembling mutt

Are there any white people left in America?

America is the new Sweden

you dumbass, its not about mixed heritage as a foundation, "56%" refers to the amount of whites that make up the population

and I think its closer to 52% atm

That's what I'm trying to say. Even on Sup Forums the idea that white Americans are European is so alien to them. Even here in Europe we aren't recognised as European anymore they go through the whole mental gymnastics and deconstructing our entire identity.

>p-please s-stop insulting mixed raced mutts and saying negative things about race mixing
Sounds like some ADL shill is getting scared

No.

Literally the funniest meme on Sup Forums in a very long time

The fact that Americans are bawling their eyes out of this meme is what makes it great.

For a long time you guys were memeing hard about other countries like Sweden, India, Canada, UK, and everyone but yourselves. Now that the mongrel meme comes out, you cry d&c. So basically cry more you fucking mutts.

1. ethno nationalism is bad. it leads to terrible things
2. humans should strive to improve themselves peacefully and voluntarily through selective breeding with sperm, so we can create a new breed of super intelligent humans.

52% was about a year ago it's closer to 49% now for every "white" american born there are five beaner jumping the border

Fuck off mutt. It's great for stigmatizing race mixing.

>>>/ovens/
saged, you arent fooling anyone Moshe

>The Amerimutt meme is an assault on whites and white identity
It's the shaming that gets people to embrace white identity and to hate race mixing. And it's working.

This literally was made into a meme itself ; amerimutts are perfectly happy with bants about anyone but themselves. The amerimutt cries out in pain as he strikes you, just like his kike master.

kek

"White identity" doesn't exist you dumb racists. All humans are made equal, and there is nothing you racist losers can do about it. There is only one race, the human race. You are on the wrong side of history.

If it was under or at 50%, you would be hearing about it non stop

they are keeping it under wraps for the moment because its almost at a point where they can start going all out with usurping whites out of their homelands
crucial moment in time

Are Americans even human though?

You’re on the wrong side of science

>White Sup Forums

Few and far between

Found the source of the Amerimutt memes. We need to track down who this person is.

you'd better get on board with the dictatorship if you don't want the memes to get even worse amerifuckhead.

>when your politics are so indoctrinated that they are sincerely indistinguishable from parody

I think we fucked up the European identity when Slavs were considered white. I looked into this and it started with Catharine the great of Russian who basically spend (current day) billions bribing map makers, philosophers and other intellectuals to include Russia as a European country because she was Saxon herself. Lol they were so desperate that the Russian aristocracy spoke exclusively French.

>Are Americans even human though?

no.

BEADY

Lol amerimutts can't handle the bantz

The orc army

>live in Wyoming
>haven't seen a non white in almost a year.

you must live in Commiefornia.

>Not everyone in America who identifies as white has African or mixed race DNA

Sure, just most of them do. Also, how does a meme mocking Mutts like you "assault" white identity.

The amerimutt meme is just a counter to smug dumbfuck Americans that point at Europe and say its going to shit meanwhile hundreds of white woman are raped by niggers every day in america

>m-muh i am le science man guys trust me i am not some high school dropout
Try harder drumpftard

>kangaroo fucker does not realize the irony in what he's saying
Why am I not surprised?

4 words: wrong side of history

Primary poster of amerimutt meme.

Someone post the el creatura and el goblino race mixing pic. Love seeing the seppos whining.

Yeah I am. I wish I was in the midwest or something. So many mexicans everywhere.

You are getting trolled, now stop feeding them.

kill him.

Good work. Need to show his family and friends what he gets up to.

This is a Amerimutt white nationalist Sup Forums meetup. These are the kinds of people saying your country isn't white.

look a those americans drinking milk, only whites can diggest milk.

mutt meme = destroyed, americans are white you are welcome to reagrupe in europe SIEG HEIL

Because whiteness for Europeans is subordinate to our unique national identities which amerimutts don't have all they have is whiteness and it's reality shattering finding is it that they're for the most part not white

Still whiter then you Miguel

>these are the people talking about the American white ethnostate

Hur dur one cherry picked photo is all white nationalists. Also that’s anime group making fun of them not real white nationalists autistic retard

Where can I get my paycheck

>just most of them do

Fake News.

That's a Sup Forums meetup, that's the whitest group you guys could get together? Sad!. You seem angry mutt, run along.

And you're on the wrong side of natural selection leaf

This. The only actual "white" people are Anglos, which is why their colonies were so successful and why English is the most important language, not kraut or frog. WASP = white, and Americans are by the vast majority not WASPs.

You're not white; at best you're a subhuman automaton kraut.

>there is only one race, the human race
>except the white race is evil and privileged
>oh did I mention whiteness must be abolished
>but race isn't real, black lives matter BTW!
The head of a typical lefty

Because hes an actual mutt and/or baiting why else would he make this thread

>t.

If this isn't a shill i don't know what is anymore. On the upside, once we win this conflict, on a global scale, we will hunt down and execute every single mentally ill lefty we can get our hands on. Or at the very least castrate them and their progeny :^)

A twofer!

>you are on the wrong side of natural selection
t. basement dwelling virgin who has yet to have his first kiss

Wait, when did I say that the white race is evil? LOL! Try leaving your mom's basement some day

>we

Is that the 8 bit guy?

LOL u know that Anglos are the ultimate euro mutts? Like part Celtic, North German, (Anglo-saxons) west German (French invasions) Norse (vikings) Norman (franko-viking) and a little Dutch (the Jutes)

Europeans don't think its a joke. They've always despised and envied us. Im just glad they are finally showing their true colors.

spic detected

>ultimate euromutts
>ultimate
That's what I said. The whitest of white.

The amerimutt meme is kinda funny and it produces OC, don't be such a faggot about some ball busting on an image board.

You are pathetic such a victim fucking mutt cunt

>tfw marts turn the floors into tread mills so i need to loose weight in order to get my burgers

Quit crying, bitch. Stop taking people’s words on here so seriously. Lil’ cracka.

Americans rarely have anything useful to say anyway. Most of you are Trumptards, Christcucks and Zionists. It's nice to be able to shut you retards down with a simple meme.

I’m part spic and I don’t get triggered by this meme