TAG, YOU'RE IT

TAG, YOU'RE IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVnKCkGauIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand a design change in general, but why did Tanya get an ahoge?

She is cute, despite their attempt to make her look crude.

mayonegg

Technically the salaryman got recycled, so his souls is no longer that of a man. He only retains the memories because X wants to make him suffer.

So she is basically a complete girl despite having past life memories.

Does anyone have the webms of the last thread? I forgot to save them

>she

problem?

Am I allowed to lewd her?
Is it legal?
Is it heresy?

youtube.com/watch?v=OVnKCkGauIA

best ED in a while

Can't wait for the doujins.

Is this anime any good? I like military stuff but Im not sure about the "JAPANESE MAN SENT TO ANOTHER WORLD LETS SEE HOW HE REACTS" gimmick.

Watch a few episodes and find out.

3 episode rule, always works out.

I don't if it's good or bad that I want to fuck a salary old man in a little girl body

Isn't it more that he's there for the ride?

So he'd see a dick going in his (her) mouth from a POV perspective but can't do anything about it?

>can't do anything about it
Don't underestimate a magical girl.

I wouldn't dick her, that would be heresy.
I would just worship her feet

I want her to pat my head after charging into a wall of enemies

She's going to give you a full body shave with her teeth.

First episode sucks, second one got me intrested.

I don't get it why they made the salary man vs god shenanigans a twist for episode 2 the manga and LN made it clear faster.
I think most people got scared away from the edge of the first episode
H-Hot

DUDE THIS GUY IS FUCKING CUHHHHHRAZY LETS MAKE HIM GO OFF MODEL EVERY OTHER SHOT

>yDw

I think it's the other way around. They wanted to draw you in with action and build upon that. If the 2nd ep was first lots of people would assume it's a 2deep4u kind of deal, and the action would then wreck their expectations. I had no prior knowledge of Youjo Senki and checked it out because I'm of the Sup Forums variety. I was pleasently surprised by the 2nd ep. It added to the story. I think NUT made a really good call with this move.

This is one of those cases where the waifu is so amazing that thinking about dicking her just feels wrong. It's jarring to see lewds of her with the kawaii uguu~ face and in submissive positions. She's dominant as all hell and on top of that actually deadly.

I like both the OP and the ED, and it's rare for me to like such things. More often than not I skip intros.

Also Aoi's voicework is amazing and it suits Tanya perfectly.

How much cum can she swallow at any one time?

heresy trips, go away being x.

>swallow
She squirts it out. It's her finishing move.

Now now, there's nothing wrong with a cutie like Tanya sucking on the tip of a huge and hard dick until it fills her mouth with cum.

>tfw you will never tip your fedora at God so hard he reincarnates you into a loli mage.

>the salary man got recycled
How so? His memories, personality, and goals remain unchanged. I have a feeling people want to push that narrative because they want to waifu her but are uncomfortable with the fact that "she" still the corporate businessman from Tokyo .

She is the salaryman at the same time she isnt. People change with their body. I doupt the salary man would have done the things she is doing, it seems she is motivated by youth a lot as well.

Not him but I agree with the other user. Everyone gets reincarnated in this world and the only difference is Tanya kept her memories of ONE past life. By that logic everyone is both genders but only Tanya knows it.

For me she is a grumpy attack helicopter and that is fine for me

Right but normally when people get reincarnated, their personality and memories are made from scratch. In Tanya's case however, she was born with the salary man's mind and personality and memory. I mean I'm sure being reincarnated as a loli would fuck with someone's perspective, but I still think that ultimately, she is still just the salary man in a girl's body.

Her memories definitively inform her behavior and personality, but so does her body and feminine/youthful neurology so at best you can claim she's a mix of both.

Oh and I personally find it incredibly hot for a woman to think like a man so I'm not saying this just because I wanna fug her.

I like how Sup Forums considers Tanya's gender as a Man, a Woman, a Loli(Oldman) and an Attack Helicopter.

>that banding
Kill yourself streamshitter

Wasn't the guy in that one picture a commie?

>Her memories definitively inform her behavior and personality, but so does her body and feminine/youthful neurology
Yeah but here's the thing, I haven't really noticed any form of feminine behavior on her. She carries herself like a confident man who is used to playing the power game.

What about her love for sausages?

Yes, its a reference
In one of the shorts didn't she say something about not feeling aroused by women body or something along those lines?

We can chalk that up either to being pre-puberty or inconsistent writing, but clearly science is supposed to apply and neurology/hormones does affect behavior.

Anyway, do you think tomboys don't exist? I don't think behavior defines gender. Even trans is defined as having dysphoria with one's body and that it is detectable with neural imaging, so it is a neurological disorder not merely behaving like a man. Tanya may WANT to be a man but she doesn't have a neurological incompatibility with her body, she just has a very rational incompatibility due to her learned experience.

>In one of the shorts didn't she say something about not feeling aroused by women body or something along those lines?
Was the sarariman straight?

W-would that even fit?

She is like 9 or something, itd be pretty suprising if she got aroused by much. She is most likely also straight so once puberty hits she might actually start getting attracted to men. Of course since she hates being a woman its most likely she wont really care what she is attracted to and go on living like sex doesent matter.

She'd just eat the sushi roll.

It will take more than that to break her narcissistic ego trip. Dominant girls like her tend to have rape fantasies because that is also true for dominant males who are often submissive in bed.

You don't have to eat it whole, dumbass.

What if we give her the meme sweater?

>clearly science is supposed to apply and neurology/hormones does affect behavior.
That's a sensible argument but I think it's a bit speculative. The show itself hasn't really presented any evidence suggesting that she experiences any sort of dysphoria like you describe. Take the photoshoot scene for instance: her reaction makes perfect sense if you see her as the salary man in a girls body. She still sees herself as a grown ass businessman, and having to dress like a cute little girl acting kawaii for the camera is humiliating. Anyway that's my guess at least. Maybe the show will clarify this debate later on.

One counter argument to my myself is that we can see her reasoning as Salaryman while still a baby, and a baby's neurology shouldn't allow for that, so perhaps neurology doesn't actually apply (or inconsistent writing/plot convenience).

If you read about Maslow's hierarchy of needs, people prioritize basic needs and survival over higher level needs like love, friendship and morality.

The motivation for Tanya to join the mage battalion was to aim for an easy life where she is well fed and can exert some level of authority.

So at the moment the stress is on surviving and making it, after which she will exhibit other emotions like love and attachment.

However, the salaryman was a sociopath, so it is quite possible he prefers to be isolated so he can manipulate people easily.

Apparently in the LN the salary man had friends, he was just an asshole at work.

>we can see her reasoning as Salaryman while still a baby, and a baby's neurology shouldn't allow for that,
That's true I forgot about that. I guess it's a matter of preference then. I find it more enjoyable to see her as just the salary man in a girls body.

In the LN he blacked out a lot while being a baby.

That doesn't change that he's using brain functions that are not yet developed in a baby.

>This is one of those cases where the waifu is so amazing that thinking about dicking her just feels wrong.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Has there ever been a worse first ep?
I absolutely hated it and brushed it off as edgy garbage.

I don't think it was horrible, but I have to admit the reason I picked this up was the manga spoiler of ep 2. I don't know how I would've felt about ep 1 without knowing what was going to happen later.

>dozen of tanned men from Scandinavia chasing underage girl around
Oh Japan.

I actually dropped the show for two weeks after seeing the first episode. If I hadn't been told about the actual plot, I wouldn't have gone back.

Did you drop Overlord on ep3 too by any chance?

I dropped it personally at episode 5, so boring

You should watch it then read the LN\Drama CD.
Adaptation is mediocre but helps with imagination when reading novel.
It's not a writing masterpiece for sure, but it's enjoyable albeit obnoxious at times.

What, those are supposed to be Norwegians or Swedes?

Scandinavians, user, scandinavians.
They're in some retarded entente Alliance in the setting.

I mean, it seems to be just predictable, the MC is overpowered so no decent challenge will ever happen. Plus every character sucks his nonexistent dick, so no flaws in character either.

Did you watch one punch man? I don't think overpowered MC is necessarily good or bad, it needs to be taken in context.

> the MC is overpowered so no decent challenge will ever happen.
> Youjo Senki thread
> That one fuck up with WCI
Ainz is his worst enemy, if you've ever been to threads - you'd know that enough internal threats reside in Nazarick itself to ruin it ten times over.
Author also is a huge asspull fan.
>Plus every character sucks his nonexistent dick
>What is Just shenanigans
Yeah, no.

Not that user but I don't like pay to win shits like skeleton man. I'm going to assume this show for this thread is the same brand of trash.

this is more like argue with god to win a game you never wanted to play

Isn't she like 12 by the time she graduates from the war college?

Her biological clock should be in overdrive by that point.

Go kill yourself, Fate shitter.

She was also drowning in combat drugs and stimulant spells during her time in the Rhine, so her biological clock is pretty fucked up.

What are the chances the series gets as far as her late teens?

She remembers her life as a man, now her body is that of a female reaching puberty. You can imagine the chaos of hormones and psychology as she has to decide if she wants the dick or become a lesbo and rape Visha every night.

I think she is like 14 by volume 7, and volume 2 ends with the defeat of not-Romania. So we still got 5 more volumes to go for that. Seeing as this is going to be a 12 episodes series, the chances aren't great.

Will she embrace her femininity and become a normal girl who eventually marries someone of her age? or..

Will she seduce some old rich guy with political power and wealth to climb the ranks and ultimately gain control of the state?

Its an internal battle between her former self and her physical body.

>everyone who uses the pic are fateshitters
I watched exactly 0 Fate though.

>rape Visha every night
You can't rape the willing.

>If you read about Maslow's hierarchy of needs, people prioritize basic needs and survival over higher level needs like love, friendship and morality.

Why do people kill themselves over pussy shit like love then?

because psychology isn't physics.

She obeys Tanya out of fear. Even if she agrees, it is rape.

Statutory rape.

>basic needs
If you take a closer look at this hierarchy user you'll notice that need for a shag comes lower than most anons are ready to admit.
Usually on the same level as food, water or sleep, sometimes on the next level.

Because there other needs are met. If you are referring to Elliot the supreme gentleman, the guy had rich parents, he was loaded and had his own car. That kind of lavish lifestyle can lead to useless pursuits like love and friendship.

Meanwhile your average graduate form middle class can barely afford public transport and 3 meals a day with the basic salary. That is why most wageslaves tend to become isolated and dive into waifu-ism to fill the void. They can't afford to date.

>She obeys Tanya out of fear.
Filthy secondary detected
>ITT only read 1 vol in Eng
She's only depicted like that in the anime for keks.
In LN she's legit respects Tanya.

But what if loli is younger than you and is on offensive?

They must have updated it, the one I studied in university had only food, water, shelter and clothing.

>Usually on the same level as food, water or sleep,
That's how you know it's bullshit.
>sometimes on the next level.
More realistic.

She is her commanding officer. She is also more powerful physically.