THE INTERNET WAS PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE NET NEUTRALITY GOY

THE INTERNET WAS PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE NET NEUTRALITY GOY

THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX THINGS GOY

freepress.net/blog/2017/04/25/net-neutrality-violations-brief-history

I hope you idiotic amerimutt won't fall for this obvious trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7fq8uw/supreme_red_pill_comprehensive_breakdown_of_the
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xwknx/republican-members-of-congress-fcc-letter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friendly last reminder
net neutrality is at game
would you sell your right to shitpost freely for a dollar?
thats what its at game here
people want to censor what say for money
no money no spech for you
no more Sup Forums only kikebook
no more shitpposting only hate specch
no more piratebay just throttling
no more rare pepes just emoji™ for a small fee
take your ass from this cancer containment board and shitpost , shitpost like there is no tomorrow , because it may not be a tomorrow for pepe .

>Das rite

We have lead the world in every measurable metric since WWII. Don't worry about NN, we've got this.

Merica was amistake

People need to kill gobernment members randomly to pass the message.
You dumb fuck elected scums only interested in taking away your most basics rights and you let this happen. Why?
And also why lobby and corporate fuck can "legally" give money to the people responsible for laws that will affect millions of people's? What's wrong with your fucked up country amerishart?

So much for your land of freedom and your fancy guns.

you're certainly winning the blowing kike cocks contest

Funny how Soros is shilling for NN. I wonder how it plays into his goal of a Marxist "open society".

Net neutrality doesn't matter and only autists care about it to begin with.

Yeah, you're the only first world country acting like a degenerate third world mess. Starting war everywhere for the Jews and treating your own citizens like crap. With no free healtcare, laughable education, heavy violence and poverty in the lowest social class, hardcore liberalism, consumerism n' shit.
I'm legitimately more scared by your abomination of a country than the usual sandnigger Boogeyman.

Again this retarded " if the enemies defend it it must be BAD" black and white thinking only a proud member of clapistan could defend.

Big news: Soros drink water and other liquids. Maybe you should stop drinking anything the ebil Jews try to sell you.

4+ threads up crying about repeal all day. This sure doesn't look like shills being paid to flood. The "le 56%" in a thread about US policy also rings with authenticity. If you have to shill to buy medicine for your sick mother, at least try not to be shit at it.

>I have no real argument so muh contrarianism
I remember when the Internet was broken before 2015. I remember how slow and shitty it was, I remember paying $5/month extra to get on Sup Forums.

of course, none of that happened, but you know. don't let that stop you from making clever photoshops of fake cable plans.

I don't need to shill on the internet, unlike you I live in a healthy country and can feed myself and my family without having to work 10 hours a fucking day. Maybe you should pay us a visit instead of forging your opinion about land you never visited on this mongoloid cumsocket crafter website.

>When you're so much of a burger with the attention span of a 4 y/o you can't even read a fucking link

better than shilling for Russia, fucking traitor

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, rapist, nazi, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But reveal his genetics and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back and screams: "Whiter than you, mohammad."

The FCC didn't partner with the FTC to police content on the Internet back then.

Could you please link the tweet were Ajit threatens to sick his dick in the Ethernet port of every French and German citizen, because comedy gold like that doesn't come along everyday.

No? Then how about you explain why you are so opposed to a change in US policy that will effect only US residents, because you being paid to "resist Drumpf" is the most obvious. Whatever your reasons, you still need to learn to use the catalog.

I don't understand this sort of bant. You realize mixed race are a tiny minority in the US?

>
>posts the same little list again
Hey here's a thought. If it gets to be a problem then intervene. But until then don't borrow trouble from an imaginary future.

How could we know that you are a Mohammedan if you didn't fly the flag of the Caliphate?

I really like being attacked by brown clapitty humanoid everyday on this website and being called Muhammad when I'm actually Girondin from my mother and Rochellois from my father. Descending directly from the family holding the citadelle de Vauban blayaise.

This place is a joke.

this horsey guy really cant meme

and you're the punchline, Froggy. and I'm still waiting

I wasn't planning to respond to such a stupid post but if you insist:

Why would I keep my mouth shut when this retarded place called America have such a high negative impact on the rest of the world? There's copycat in yurope willing to do the same retarded shit just because the burgers ate doin it.

And with the same retarded logic you're using, why do you even ever talk about anything but America on this board? After all you're " not concerned " by whatever happen out of your country :^)

Better call a shill whatever is taking an unpopular opinion.

No problems here in Mura, no sire bob.

Thanks. I just started taking advice from frogs. My life sucks but at least I have that European sophistication. I prep my wife for her bull. I apologize daily to Muslims. I even blame whites when they get murdered.

I'm waiting for the strong redpill that will explain why you're willing to take a dump on your own rights.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7fq8uw/supreme_red_pill_comprehensive_breakdown_of_the

So your saying this is what the internet was like in 2008 before Obama made this stupid ass law?

Again the black and white fallacy, you burgers live in a binary world or something? Whenever something get in your way you find the energy to launch a personal attack completely irrelevant to the subject and heavily powered by meme and cliché.

>race mixing is uncommon!
Sure, according to FBI statistics, which literally have a classification called "white Hispanic". The point is whenever we see pictures of your average American they're clearly at least 1/4 something else.

I think a different set of regulations that aren't as sweeping as the ones currently in place will be fine. Net neutrality doesn't affect Google or Netflix anyway, like everyone says, because they don't have to deal with middlemen. It's why YouTube always streams well when Putlocker doesn't; ISPs aren't allowed to discriminate between text or video, which means video slows way the fuck down in comparison. Repealing net neutrality will give them the ability to discriminate between TYPES OF DATA. That's the way it's worded, and it fucking sucks.

A new regulation should go into effect that says they aren't allowed to discriminate on the SOURCE OF THE DATA ITSELF.

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

>republicans value states rights over federal rule
>FCC panel of republican rule is telling states they can't have NN rules in their states

Y'all got played

why do all these foreigners care so much about US internet regulations?

In free market big players are free to do anything.
Freedom from monopoly is allusion
Communisim is a lie
Volkish internet powered by bio electricity soon by Stormweiners

Again, cause every moves America make is creating big changes in Europe.

Btw can someone defend this?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/7xwknx/republican-members-of-congress-fcc-letter

Fair enough. I hadn't considered that anti-democratic practices in Europe mean that you are more likely to positively effect policy by shitposting on an American imageboard than by engaging with your "native representatives".

As for my interest in what goes on in the rest of the world, since America is obliged to fight every 1st world and most 3rd world wars, it pays to understand who we're droning the globalists this morning. It's unfortunate that my countrymen can't refrain from commenting on France's domestic policies, it's a dick move and I'm sorry you have to put up with it.

>Fair enough. I hadn't considered that anti-democratic practices in Europe mean that you are more likely to positively effect policy by shitposting on an American imageboard than by engaging with your "native representatives".

There's nothing stopping me from talking about the subject in France, actually we're already doing it and laughing at you right now.
I just wanted your opinion, to understand why you're putting so much faith into the corporate worms ruining your life.

Daily reminder that in France we work 35 hours per weeks and will never understand why you burgers are willing to kill yourself at work for big jews like Amazon. You're almost alien to us friend.

You shills should know better than to come around here. Most of us are capable of actually reading the regulations and laws and know what you're saying is garbage.

You want the internet under title two so you can censor easier and we're not buying it.

Who cares? THIS MEANS A LOT OF AMERICANS WILL BE KICKED OF THE INTERNET.
Can you imagine how much better Sup Forums would be without having to skim through the utter retardation posted by mutts.

Fuck I'm not gonna read that gigantic wall of text while being drunk fucker
Give me the short version.

meanwhile in france, OP is prepping his wifes 2 bulls so she can get fucked hard and cummed in multiple times. Op thinks hes cultured, OP is nothing but a sloppy thirds cuckboi

Kick yourself off the internet

you're losing control buddy, how many aneurysm did you have when crafting this masterpiece of a post?

The push for repeal, much like the rule itself, is a farce. Whichever way this breaks, giant corporations are getting their way. Genuine legislation securing the internet from content discrimination will take Congress getting off its ass, not a social media circus sideshow focused on small scale rulings.

Bringing European labor practices to America would ruin the slave-owning fantasies of our elites. A no overtime, sub 40 hour week, and laws that prevent firing employees would either crash productivity or be "disparate impact racism" incarnate as nobody who wanted to stay in business would hire non-whites. America can't have nice things.

>Only first world nation without single-payer healthcare
>Struggling to maintain top 10 status in education
>Infrastructure gets a grade of D+ from union of civil engineers
But I guess these aren't "measurable metrics". Fuckin' retarded patriots.

please stop posting pictures of my family.

>You want the internet under title two so you can censor easier and we're not buying it.

Title II doesn't make it easier for the government to censor you. They could do that regardless, but without it ISP's can censor you indiscriminately because they will be able to pick and choose what websites get preferential treatment. You're literally adding another layer of censorship while shills sell it to you as getting rid of censorship.

Maybe you should go for a revolution like we did in the 18th century, but instead of taking the heads of the blue blood and nobles you'll aim for the corporations.

You're always bragging about guns and how much you'll kill anything that harm your most basics rights. So what?

Turning this thread into a "Who killed more Jews this year?" pissing match would be as unwise as it is ungentlemanly.