Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pMzow2RdMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kurdistan

Kosovo, Catalonia, Chechnya? Those lands are fake.

It's an interesting image. Fantasy and religion do intersect at times, for instance Jedi was considered religion in the UK at one point and tax exempt, it's still the case in Texas.

The thing missing out is that millions died for Israel and no one ever died fighting for Hyrule. Also, Hryule isn't placed on a geographically sensible landscape. So you can throw away the criticism immediately just on that.

Plus, it's a huge problem for most of you to get a handle on that other people may think or believe differently. There's no belief that Hyrule should physically exist. This isn't the same as Israel, which is made up of people who are definitely sure that it exists.

white america

Swiss identity is a full of holes as swiss cheese.
>Swiss language?
>Swiss culture?
>Swiss people?
Are you French, Italian, or German? Pick one you 33% bâtarde.

lol why are you so butthurt

Ive always wondered if narnia had good lore

I watched the first movie as kid and it was cringy as fuck for me already back then

Palestine.

Uruguay

fuck you dude my great great great grandfather was from switzerland

>he can't make an argument so he posts a shitty mspaint comic
Sad.

CS Lewis is a bit of a meme, really.

not an argument

>that middle-earth map

Perdonami amico, ich kann kein Schweizersprache, est-ce que tu parle Anglais ?

Atlantis

Auschwitz.

Israel.

Quick run before it pulls you in!

The G spot.

>claiming not an argument when you never gave one to begin with
ishygddt

abooo

Palestine.

Don't you see some discontinuity?
OP says Israel doesn't exist and Jews shouldn't own it, then you give a historical battle thousands of years ago telling Jews were here as a reply claiming Palestine isn't real.

Finland

Is the roman empire the ultimate evil to the Jews?

>Palestine.

Shekel keks!

Soon fellow companys and companyes, we will take our clay back.

Tamriel. Elder scrolls lore hit the medium for me where it's super in depth and has really abstract stuff that it allows for great discussions. Other shit is either too basic and there's not much to talk about or is in depth but too static like 40k

>Rhodesia

F.

al-Quds belongs to Binyaminites, not Jews.

The matriarch of the Jews raped Jacob while he was drunk and forced him into a marriage he did not want. Jewduh's sons all sucked and died so your next whore matriarch dressed up as a hooker and her father-in-law fucked her.

Judah was so asshurt about his father loving the children that weren't produced by him being raped that he threw the Joseph down the well and sold him into slavery.

>THROW JOSEPH DOWN THE WELL
>this is what Jewduhs actually do to their literally brothers of flesh and blood

Your matriarchs were all whores and yor patriarchs smelled of mandrakes.

Pic related

Asgard

"White homeland" beats all these

Palestine. i mean it's a silly children's story but it still makes me laugh.

I would say Hyrule, but it is always changing. Frankly, I have no idea what it really looks like

Occupied American Territories of the Greater German Reich if not New Roman Empire

New Marais and empire city. Guess where they come from fags.

I can agree with you though I personally prefer fallout since its modern. Their worlds are awesome.

belgium and the ukraine

Liberty City - Awsome cars, far less traffic than NY, and I can kill all the niggers and jews I want, and get away clean.

Wilderlands of High Fantasy

>mfw I will never be living a Frank Frazetta oil canvas painting
>no big tiddies qt3.14 space princess gf in a loincloth to rescue from the Emperor of Viridistan
>never have the chance to gun down Tharbrian horse-lords with your cyborg-knight bros
>no sword fights in space against undead space-priests
>no wars against subterranean lizard-kings and their subhuman cultists.
>mfw my everyday soundtrack isn't youtube.com/watch?v=4pMzow2RdMQ
>no face can ever express my sorrow.

The day total immersion VR becomes a thing I'm done with this world.