What is life like today for women in their thirties?

What is life like today for women in their thirties?

With traditional marriage being a thing of the past for most women and having had the joy of youth with everyone praising them for their beauty, allowing them to ride the cock carrusel for a decade or two, while doing nothing but work easy retail jobs or half-assing a light college degree. How do women wake up to being thirty-something, alone, childless and with a boring soulless job.

Do they realize that they missed out on something by getting rid of traditionalism?

Is the scenario I'm describing even real?

friendly last reminder
net neutrality is at game
would you sell your right to shitpost freely for a dollar?
thats what its at game here
people want to censor what say for money
no money no spech for you
no more Sup Forums only kikebook
no more shitpposting only hate specch
no more piratebay just throttling
no more rare pepes just emojiā„¢ for a small fee
take your ass from this cancer containment board and shitpost , shitpost like there is no tomorrow , because it may not be a tomorrow for pepe .

Go back to plebbit with your Soros-funded shilling.

haha too bad :D 56% can't use internet :DD haha suckle on my popsickle :D

this ":D

The realization that "It's all downhill from here" causes such massive cog dis that they go crazy. See feminists and cat ladies. Some just self terminate instead.

Why are you giving (you)s to a shill?

I dunno Denmark, but I know plenty of people personally who are going to be on that boat soon. turns out being a liberal woman supporting abortion and all that shit usually ends up with you being a cat lady in your thirties - all alone.

I think all women are forced to believe in Sandy hoax because.muh children

They either end up drinking wine and watching musicals or shit on netflix by themselves, or they end up managing to have kids at 30 something and they turn out retarded

This is the life of the modern European woman

>3 kids

>Full time job

>Every friday, there's an after-work party(Which is absolutely a must. It can get tiring working for Vodafone, but the tech industry pays so well!)

>Get to socialize with co-workers

>Get to experience new experiences, and to TASTE different cultures

>Every night, have glass(or two..Or three) of wine

>Don't have to worry about the kids, the state has you covered

Isn't it wonderful?

>What is life like today for women in their thirties?
they think they can date a man the same age as them still

>What is life like today for women in their thirties?

No one gives a shit. Myself included. Go outside.

Pointless

Mississippi, you suck at everything

>"the math is cold, harsh and brutal, and so simple even a political pundit could not deny it"

>no math is included

Fuck this guy.

Maybe you should go somewhere where they exist, and ask them.

I can't, really.

Denmark has become very weird lately. Our country has been divided up into aged-seperated cities. There are cities of families with young children, there are cities with only old people, there are cities with only young adult students, cities with only immigrants and then there is Copenhagen, the international airport of bussinessmen and tourists.

I live in a student city. I can walk for an hour and not see a single child or old person. I can explain why this development happened, but It's kinda off topic.

I'm curious
I constantly tell people that segregating society by age, as is done in school, isn't normal or healthy for developing children as they will not be as ready to adapt to a society full of people of all ages....so what happened in Denmark?

Chad stop giving them attention because they are too old

They become internet feminists and talk shit about men online 24/7

My wife has a few of these types as friends. Theyre dead inside. Its why depression rates among women have been on a steady incline since the 70's. They know the consequences of their life choices, they just bury it with pills. I guarantee if you find one and get them to open up about shit honestly, youll find out shes on some anti-depressant. They think about turning into an old spinster every single day and they know there will be no one to care for them when they get old. So they eat more pills. Drink more wine. Work longer hours. Anything to keep their mind off it.

dump

Most of the blame rests on fathers who don't have the wit to marry off their daughters at 16 to thoroughly vetted men. If more men embraced their role as father in this way, we wouldn't be talking about this problem at all.

Tax-funded universities happened. So all young people moved to university cities, leaving the rest of the city people to stay behind untill they grew old. Now, there are two cities, one with young students and one with old people. Then, after the students graduate, they realize they don't want to live in small student appartments in a loud student city. But they don't want to live in an old people town either. So they move to empty, super cheap cities to buy a house and start a family.

So now there are three types of city:

1. Old people. This is a dying town. No bussines is thriving and the muncipality lacks funding for public pensions and welfare for all the old people who do not work. People leave this place, but no one returns to it.

2. Students. This is a blooming town. Free welfare for all, paid for by the people in town 3. Nobody here works or pays taxes, besides some parttime retail jobs. Everybody is a student. All shops and restaurents are maintained by students. There are clubs, vegan cafes, etc. everywhere. Lots of hook-up culture, partying, etc. Everyone here is 18-26.

3. Families. This is suburbia. The working class tax-paying heart of the country. Everyone live in houses and schools and kindergartens are everywhere. Not much public culture outside of a few childrens entertainment centers like cinemas and such. People work, then go home. No people aged 18-26 are here at all.

Bonus:

4. Immigrant ghettos. The refugee waves and such means an influx of muslims. They prefer to live together and to live cheaply. So they live in a few small cities in commieblocks. They speak their own language, follow their own religion. Don't mix much with outsiders. Crime is rampant and many are on welfare paid for by group 3.

5. Copenhagen. This is our capital. The rise of the housing bubble has made this city so expensive that no ordinary citizens can afford to live here. It is mostly tourists and bussinessmen staying at hotels. Very nasty culture here.

A lot of women focus on their career

Even with a successful career, women without commitments are sad, just like their men counterparts.

>get them to open up about shit honestly, you'll find out shes on some anti-depressant

This. I drive Uber fri/sat nights til bar close occasionally. I'm married with a toddler son, and when I inevitably get asked what I do/why I drive - I talk about how I find it important that my wife stays home to raise my son, so I am willing to work/do whatever it takes to make that happen.

100% of the time.... and I mean one-hundred percent.... women tell me "good for you", "that's awesome.", "I wish...", "user, you're cut from a different cloth"

the fucking roasties know it deep inside. And when they're boozed up and sentimental, the truth comes out. they yearn for that lifestyle. they are DYING for it.

Often times I say what I believe, let them respond positively, and then I let the conversation just hang in the air - I don't say anything else. And I just let them have this moment where they sit and stare out the window of my well-kept car, as I drive them home at 2am from another booze-fueled night of grinding on tyone's dick

80's postmodernism and individualism happened and brought along some financial succes but now everybody's parents are divorced and single mothers are rampant along with americanization and popular culture, atheism, hookup culture, alcoholism from an early age, lol weed lmao, trap, good universities, third wave feminism, islam baiting and somehow left wing nationalism

Politics are dead to me I just got married and am studying to become a doctor to become self-sufficient and start a family and building a network between family members and religious groups.

My peers are riding the cock-carousel and drinking along with studying but at least they're heterosexuals because it's literally biological reproduction you know

The Church is openly atheist, rural areas are dead and run over by biker gangs, metropols are overrun by leftists trying to fit in to a manufactured narrative and rich kids, kids born from humaniora intellectuals and middle class kids are only interested in bread and circus as well as social standing and arguing using IDEOLOGY and decontructivism

Danish culture is dead and I wonder if it ever existed beyond small communities in the countryside, nationalism is dead. Subversion is reality but noone sees except on the far fringes of academia and the underground

Look out for your own and serve God

this is what feminists/liberals want to happen here
the complete destruction of the biological family as the base of society
no longer are the cities made of people of all ages, five generations of a family living in the same community, instead, they segregated based on stage in life