UKIP politician BANNED for transphobia/hate speech

What an embarrassment. He spoke out against trannies in the Welsh Assembly and was told to apologise for his "hateful" remarks. He refused to apologise, so they won't allow him to speak in debates in 2018.

>The "offending" speech
youtu.be/XXGBQks1a58

>Getting banned after refusing to apologise
youtu.be/tx9GTrPbRpA

>BBC report
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42343250

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/am-banned-speaking-chamber-after-14034253
metro.co.uk/2017/12/10/labour-candidate-forced-apologise-claiming-isis-not-exist-7146636/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5138357/Momentum-kick-councillor-working-class.html
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-35921090
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOMEN AND POOSKINS WERE A MISTAKE

>AM banned from speaking in the Senedd chamber after 'hateful' comments about transgender people

>Ukip AM has been told he will not be allowed to speak in the chamber in 2018 unless he apologises for a bitter attack on minority rights.

>Gareth Bennett , who represents South Wales Central, had told AMs there had to be a “limit” to minority rights said we faced a “total implosion” of society.

>In the chamber on Tuesday he told Assembly colleagues: “If we carry on down this road of appeasing the nuttiest elements of the transgender movement then what we will face as a society, within a very short space of time, is total implosion.”

>He continued: "There is only so much deviation from the norm that any society can take before that society completely implodes."

>His comments were met with incredulous looks and heckles from other AMs from across the chamber during the discussion about the Equality and Human Rights Commission for their annual review.

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/am-banned-speaking-chamber-after-14034253

>Expecting nutty ukipper to spout Sup Forums-tier name calling
>Presents a fair proposition about the dangers of ever increasing rights among minority group
>Talked over, jeered and laughed whilst he is trying to say this

Fucking hell I didn't know it would get this bad.

The way they laugh and mock him throughout just goes to show how much they've managed to vilify normal, common sense views. He said nothing controversial.

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been picked up on, where's all the "muh freeze peach" fundamentalists? Sargon? PJW?

Surely they should be defending this guy, it's an absolute joke.

What is going on in the UK?

He got banned for this? KEK the state of UK

Labour party is slowly being subverted by 2 groups - far left "momentum" as well as ethnic minorities. Areas which are majority non-white (places in Birmingham, London etc) will have Labour councillors who're muslim/minorities.

e.g. metro.co.uk/2017/12/10/labour-candidate-forced-apologise-claiming-isis-not-exist-7146636/

Momentum on the other hand are ousting local candidates and replacing them with far-left candidates.

e.g. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5138357/Momentum-kick-councillor-working-class.html

And we have ridiculous hate speech laws. The political climate is cucked, only UKIP, the DUP and the occasional Tory say anything worthwhile. The whole scene is extremely hegemonic in favour of progressive/lgbt stuff.

> Be European. Be Brit
> Get invaded by Muslims
> Get raped.
> Get bombed
> Go to jail for expressing concern
> Get raped in jail by Muslim Tranny
> Get out of jail 10 years later

> Watch favorite soccer team and get drunk
> Soccer team is all Muslims now
> Get raped while at soccer team watching party by 20 Muslims dressed in European team jerseys
> Get bombed on way to car to the Emergency room to fix your broken ass from rape
> See Muslim Doctor ( Or Indian "Doctor" with poo on his hands)
> Stitched up ass
> Get raped on way out of E.R.
> Give up on life and go home
> Get bombed by Muslims after finding them gang raping your wife
> Celebrate by getting drunk and watching more soccer
> Shitpost on Twitter about the Muslim problem

> GO TO JAIL FOR NOT HAVING SPEECH LICENSE

sargob may bring this up on the thinkery channel later on. either way, bongs, retake your fucking country, this isnt even funny anymore. your country has devolved into an orwellian nightmare.

>so be it
B A S E D

Banned from speaking unless he retracts his statement and apologises. You couldn't make it up.

I hope so, they're basically crushing all dissent. I'm sure more people would be outraged if they knew about this.

>Be Brit
> Get surrounded by 10 Muslims in parking lot after buying tea
> Pull out knife to defend yourself
> Get raped by Muslim police officer
> Get thrown in jail for having knife
> Knife is given to Muslims as a prize
> Additional 10 years on sentence for looking at Muslims with anger and rejecting their sexual advances
> Serve time in prison
> Muslim prison guard rapes you
> Get out of prison after being raped every day for 20 years
> Go home to wife and 4 Muslim kids by 4 different Muslim men
> Kids rape you
> Write a book about the whole experience
> Get arrested for speaking against Muslims in your book
> Get raped by Muslim Judge before going back to prison for life
> Take your toothbrush because it can be fashioned into a knife

>be american
>get hijacked by Muslims on plane
>get blown up by Muslims at marathon
>get blown up by more Muslims on subway
>get shot by Muslims at nightclub
>get shot by Muslims at Fort Bragg
>get shot by Muslims at Norfolk Naval Base
>get beheaded by Muslims at work
>leave bacon in mosque
>get jailed for 15 years for offending Muslims
>get raped on a daily basis by Muslims in jail
>europoors will never know how it feels to be this free

>Be Brit
> Get bombed
> Raped by 10 Muslims as body flies through the air
> Knife falls out of pocket while being raped by Muslim police officers....in the air
> Muslim says "Oyyyy....ya dint bin dat NOIF"
> get arrested while flying through air
> Can only handcuff your severed head, legs and arms are somewhere else
> Handcuffed head is raped by Pakistani 85 year old Jihadi who gets $4000 a month free because he's a refugee

The absolute state of Britain

> Be British law enforcement
> Raped on street in public by "Immigrant"
> Laugh about it through the tears
> Go home to find husband drunk and watching soccer .....AGAIN
> Go to meet up with the girls to get drunk
> Get raped by Muslim African

Probably one of the most based moments in British politics for a while.

>be shill
>try divide and conquer
>nobody buys it
You’re getting the oven

What disgusts me the most is that his constituents won't be represented in the assembly because those communist fuckers didn't like that Mr. Bennett was daring to criticise the hugbox opinion.

Truly, there is no such thing as democracy. There is no point in voting anymore; there is only point in war.

It's happened before; the French Revolution set the paradigm for it. The only good thing is that the revolutionaries go overboard, way way overboard and end up sending each other to the guillotine in an every tightening spiral of self righteous zeal. Hang on though, It's going to be a nasty ride.

He should take the fuckers to court

I’m no lawyer but I’m sure there’s something there

what part of what he said was defined as 'hateful'??
This is madness.

>his constituents won't be represented in the assembly because those communist fuckers didn't like that Mr. Bennett was daring to criticise the hugbox opinion

Very well said, it's infuriating yet nobody has picked up on it. I can guarantee this sort of thing happens at a council level all the time as well, we just don't hear about it.

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-35921090

Nigel is actually distancing himself from Gareth Bennett

Fuck. The speech he made was 100% correct without any form of hate. Womens politicians are so useless

>women politicians
>women in position of power
all mistakes that will be the death of us all

Absolute state of the country, every day it gets worse.

Everything the UKIP politician said was correct, and he’s made a villain for it.

The mistake is allowing women in politics.

The mistake was allowing women the vote.

UK has no free speech and sadly ppl want the same here

The mistake was God creating women.

Jesus likes to blame humans for original sin. But in reality it was God who created women, who in turn tempted man to eat the apple. Also God should have known this was to transpire, if he was omniscient; it wouldn't surprise if that faggot was the snake.

Fuck God.

>retake your fucking country

We don't have a country.

He didn’t even say anything offensive. The fuck? I don't get it

farage is cucked

Free speech is a mistake. All it is is an excuse for enemies to undermine your society. Remember that all the Commies today were for "free speech" while they were a powerless fringe.

What fascinates me about this whole ordeal and on these hate speech laws is the subtle return to mysticism expressed within them. Just look at the idiots laughing at him. They are devoid of any rational thought. At no point do they take into account what he says, nor do they analyze it or criticize it. They are fanatics, following the word of a new god: absolute tolerance of anything and lack of tolerance for anything deemed intolerant.
What option other than violence do normal people have agaisnt such tyranny?

It's not just that, but they're repelled by any seriousness.

As a bisexual degenerate furfag with very open minded views, he's totally in his right to say what he did, made some excellent points and I do agree with him.
No one should be punished for not calling someone a correct pronoun providing their behavior is non-threatening.
They make a choice to identify as a different gender and they have the right to do so. They don't have a right to enforce other people to agree with them.
We must take responsibility for our choices, even if we don't like how some people may treat us for this.
By that I mean choosing to act on their feelings. They may not have chose to "be a woman in a mans body" for example, but they chose to act on "becoming a woman" to attempt to be happy and they have to deal with the stigma that may have come with that. They could have chosen to stay who they were and maybe be unhappy. They can also choose therapy to see if that allows them to be happy with their physical gender.

This just happened, give them time.
I can guarantee it'll be on This Week In Stupid 17/12
Our "It's Okay To Be White" campaign made it on there.

I mean what did you expect the guy to talk about, dilation?

I don't think Nigel cares much for UKIP in Wales. It's where all the rejects like Neil Hamilton and Mark Reckless have a place to still exist.

Wow I never thought I could have respect for a Welsh guy. After all you, together with the Scotts are the two most cucked countries in the world.

Holy fuck the fucking cunts have got me doing identity politics as if my fucking status as a person validates my point at all.
Fuck that's a bad habit.

Leftist only value free speech as far as they can use it to get into power so they can undermine society.

They don't care much for it after that.

this youtube comment is the absolute state of bongistan

I hate the police and politicians so fucking much.

[This post was not meant to condone hate or violence]

Incredible stuff!

The leader(I do not know the designation) cannot provide a shred of reason as to why the politician will not be allowed to speak. Her subjective definition of hate-speech is enough to silence another person, moreover a person who is speaking and nothing more.

This is great example of a classical human problem; people in power silencing those they disagree with. It has happened before, it is happening now, and it will continue to happen.

What made countries like the US and UK great was their adoption of objective reason and argument after then enlightenment. Destruction of open speech always leads to inevitable conflict and war. If we cannot discuss our differences, they will come out in more primitive (physical) debate - war.

It's quite unfortunate to see this happening at such high positions of government in western society. It seems like the US is well on this path too.

You don't know much about the Welsh, do you?

They're 95%+ White, and they voted for Brexit. The presence of Labour there is merely because there's no economy there, so many need help from the govt. The blame is purely on the free market and Thatcher.

>Free speech has made countries great
Free speech has led to this mess, and to the lack of action: why act when you can speak?
I mean, America's greatness lay in manifest destiny and being far away from Germany, which isn't the result of free speech.

breddy gud speech desu senpai

They remind me of John Oliver, they simply can't believe someone would say such a thing in the current year.

Hopefully it does get picked up, it's absolutely unreal that he's been silenced with such ease. Just goes to show how even UKIP seem radical compared to the other establishment cucks.

How can they ban a politician? Aren't these people elected by the people to act as a representative in parliament?
No one should have the right to stop a politician from doing the job he was elected to do by the people, except for those people when they decide to elect another politician.

can we get a virgin / chad meme of this asap

also some smuggies

If he said that in Canada he'd be lynched

If he was so wrong, why did they ban him from debates? If the other side was truly right, they'd let him debate and crush his arguments, fueling pro-tranny support.

never heard such dreadful hate speech in my life

Has anyone else noticed how automated those people look? Listen to how they react each time he says the word 'minority', they have been programed to react negatively to any sort of mention of this word in a non-positive way, I bet you none of those people listened to what he said or made their own thoughts, they simply behaved as they believe they are supposed to.

This is the answer. I wish he would have countered with this.

Because it was mean and offensive, he must apologise, then maybe he'll get to debate.

They are golems.

How does a trans person having rights hurt you?

I agree!

That's a face that's been pushed into a toilet many, many times.
nasty little jewboy queer.

>> Take your toothbrush because it can be fashioned into a knife
Brits don't use tooth brush

Just goes to show the state of our politics when you can't even tell which party they're from, they could be from any. Tory, Lib Dem, Labour, take your pic.

bump for sheer outrage
Are we literally heading for gulags? Why are they all so crazy?

>Why are they all so crazy?

That's just how things are these days, and if you don't like it you're just a bigot desu.

>Let's just abdicate the government to the trannies!

We need to start populating off-world before these people completely fuck the planet.

Yes, they'll be mindlessly supporting police raids and tyranny soon enough.
Really, what more mental infrastructure do they need at this point?

People need to come to terms with this and harden their hearts for what is to come, maybe appreciate what they have now too while it lasts.

That unironically is like Soviet propaganda in Russian metro stations.

(Except the Soviet stuff is actually quite stylish, to be fair to them)

Why do Canadians and Englishmen all consider USA to be so uncivilized when their politicians are allowed to hoot and holler like fucking school kids whenever someone tries to fucking talk?