These 3 books are a better bible than the bible. Far greater life lessons, literary beauty, and truisms about life...

These 3 books are a better bible than the bible. Far greater life lessons, literary beauty, and truisms about life. The bible is a movie tie novel compared to these books.
>The Illiad
>The Oddysey
>The Aeneid
You can't prove me wrong.

all 3 including the bible, are actual history.

>Aeneid
>actual history
Carthage was founded much much later.
You forgot the Holy Qu’Uran

The Aenead is about mass murdering your fellow countrymen in the name of gay Greek gods who are obsessed with rape. Sounds niggerish to me.

Name ONE (1) valuable life lesson from the Illiad.
And the white man's holy trilogy are
>Thus Spoke Zarathustra
>Beyond Good and Evil
>Nietzsche Contra Wagner

Wrong

How do christcucks reconcile the fact books written by mere mortals are superior to the supposedly literal word of God ?
That is a superficial reading. Not sure how you reached that conclusion.
There is probably bit of history in there, but they are not history and this is not an idea supported by any serious scholar. Only the most demented of christcucks believe the bible is legit history.

You have to be over 18 to post on this board.

Christcuck cope is the most amusing cope.

They can be considered history as written by the people who experienced it and saw the material world as just a pale reflection of super-real events taking place in the immaterial realm. To them the disputes between the Olympian gods in the Iliad were what was really going on and mere mortals were just dragged along for the ride.

So you're saying it's not actual history? We don't disagree then.

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

saged

We don't. I was just saying what I thought the yank might have been trying to get at

T. Butthurt Christcuck.

I don't think it's fair to compare epic poetry to religious texts

Religious texts are VERY dry reads

>yank capable of high levels of abstraction
Hmm, I'd bet he meant it literally.

>This thread again.

the bible is a joke, you have only read what has been corrupted.

Nobody is going to read your meme pictures.

The Aeneid isn't very historical at all. It's basically Romans jerking off pretending they're Greeks.
The Illiad is probably the most historical.

I've confirmed a lot of events and matched it with time period. Like the chariot wheels on the Red Sea floor land bridge.

Try reading Immanuel Velikovsky and you'll see where I'm coming from. Though I'm not sure he ever touched on the Iliad/Odyssey

Yes, it is real history. As "Gods" are merely men from the golden age. The Bible also confirms this- in psalms. Jesus repeats the sentiment "Know that ye are Gods yet you will die like a prince"

You see. To the jew, the Rabbi is the middle man between men and God. They don't want you to access the deeper information in the Bible. They keep it secret from the Goyim.

>You can't prove my opinion wrong.
Lol, this board sucks.

>being this new

American christcucks need gassing.

are the literarian version of the ones that you have cited,and are much easier to understand to youngs but the values are similar

read the church fathers, you can let epics and the bible for later

The bible is different kind of literature

How about Dante's divine comedy? That seems like a fairer compariser

Or Paradise Lost