RACE WAR STARTING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14619487
archive.is/B9j8T
youtube.com/watch?v=G2KaGQKxjHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHERE IS THE CHOPPER FEED??

>dead pigs
Sweet. Hope they were as scared as they always say they are before they died. Terrified even.

sweet

OINK OINK

ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS

Daily reminder that threads like this are a psyop and will, in the future, be used in the defense of tigger-happy manlets with guns.

FINALLY THE CIVIL WAR AND NUCLEAR WINTER ENDING THIS HELL IS UPON US

>YFW

Wish this was true

Whatever it takes to kick off the race war. We always knew it'd start with cops vs. niggers. It's the new Cowboys vs. Indians. Now we just wait for our version of Sitting Bull.

godammit do we have to step in an help you out america?

>officers did not die

Charles manson didn't live long enough to see it finally kick off :'(

IM READY LETS GO NOW
KILL NIGGERS
KILL JEWS
卐卐卐
卐卐卐

>cops throw white nationalists in charlottesville into a horde of antifa
>cops always side with antifa
>cops murder innocent white man after playing Simon Says with him
>cops get shot by niggers

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME RACIAL LOYALTY NEXT TIME

Cops are scum. The military guys seem to be a lot more racially aware

>that brazil-tier melee loadout
hope youve got armor and helmet friend

This is normal for North St Louis.

>military
>40 percent non white
>allows trannies
>sends people to die for Israel

I thought the nigger part was East?

the military itself is just jew shit, but I've seen plenty of Sup Forums posters that are former military. Haven't seen a single former cop on any place like Sup Forums, TRS, or any similar site.

Not a single cop in all of the years I've been here, but tons of former military

Actually Brazil machete
>tramontina makes great machetes
It 's one of the few things that slum is good at

Yeah, military guys are racist as fuck.
Police officers are racist sometimes but keep it a total secret, some lie about being democrats to keep their jobs.
Overall, they militarize themselves because of niggers and kill whites so they can make us "equal" so they don't catch the blame for racism.
They will get dragged into a race war and they mostly deserve it for trying to ignore the nigger problem and blame liberty and American freedom like the 2nd and 4th amendments.
Oh well, they'll get completely pissed off at niggers eventually.

Show flag

Lol, I'm an ex cop. Now you hwve seen one on Sup Forums

This
Always remember that Sup Forums is targeted heavily
They want you to side with a police state, presenting the alternative as niggers chimping out forever

No evidence

Substantiate your claims

I'm ready, but the St. Louis ghetto nogs don't leave their containment zone.

East St Louis is in Illinois. And it is SERIOUS NO GO zone. If you drive through there on I-70 don’t even think of getting on the exit ramp. It is Harambeville.

strawpoll.me/14619487
strawpoll.me/14619487
strawpoll.me/14619487

Yeah I got off an exit to get gas there once and there's TWO strip clubs. Right across the way from each other, directly off the highway. I shuddered at the thought of what was inside.

I swear to god if its another nothing burger

sure, I'd love the opportunity to take out some UN (((peace keepers)))

The strip clubs are in Sauget, and Brooklyn.

Quick! Someone gas the kikes!

East St. Louis, North City, most of North County, and some of South City are the nog infested areas.

>military
>kill hadjis for mommy while you were confusing your thumb for your dick
>exit military
>user, you rate 80% disability for the rest of your life
>mfw I get monthly checks, paid college and paid to go to school, good networking system with my buddies, and all for a few years of my life

>cops in charlottesville
>not protecting the alt-right idiots happily and letting them get away with virtual murder
archive.is/B9j8T

whoops, sorry about that.

I wish you would step a single fucker inch onto the U.S. mainland. Watch how many of us kill you for invading our Nation. Our poorest citizens are armed better than the NATO military.

Yeah police here start all bright eyed and liberal and get really racist after a few years.

They'll help you out

Where's ur gun

of fucking course it was st. louis
I live near, but my village is like 96% white so whatever

>WHERE IS THE CHOPPER FEED??

I got you famalam
youtube.com/watch?v=G2KaGQKxjHI

My nigga

Can't wait for it to backfire.

>innocent cops caught in crossfire of elite manufactured conflict between lower classes to distract from killing them

>Race war
>Over cops
I wouldn't be surprised if its a white dude pissed off about what happened in Arizona

Calm down

>Can't wait for it to backfire.

Whites and Black will come together under a single unifying cause to rid our nation of a invading hostile enemy force.

There is no difference that Blacks and Whites can't find commonality with and overlook when everybody prospers. The only racial divide is in the minds of liberals and BLM leaders/supporters projecting their own made up racial inferiority hangups on the rest of society.

>t larping britbong who has to hide behind a memeflag so his gubment doesnt come take the tools from his cuckshed

>Whites and Black will come together under a single unifying cause to rid our nation of a invading hostile enemy force.
You're naive if you believe that. Blacks would never unite with whites, even under threat of invasion. Matter of fact, I would bet money blacks would side with the invaders. That's just the kind of people they are.

this is just st. louis news

where's the barricade cam

what an amateur

>gibsmedat nog tier brainlet
welcome home, heroes!

>21 years service
>retired SFC
>healthcare for life
>paycheck for life
>live where I want
>work when I want
feels good man

>Calm down

THERE IS NO TIME FOR CLAM. I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE NUCLEAR BOMBERS FLYING OVER HEAD AND EVERYTHING IN BURNING

LITERALLY, MY NEIGHBOR HOOD IS COMPLETELY COMING APART

wow

>blacks
>people
choose one you fucking cuckboi

>"Police officers work the scene where two St. Louis County officers were shot and a man barricaded himself inside a home on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017, in the St. Louis County town of Bellefontaine Neighbors, Mo. Officers are trying to negotiate his surrender. (Robert Cohen/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP) The Associated Press"
> (Robert Cohen/St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP)
>Robert Cohen
>Cohen

Thats a mighty fine name you got there sir.

Cops aren't the enemy, they also aren't heroes on a pedestal. Cops are stare workers who do their jobs with varied lecels of competence.

>virtual murder
>warning shot against nigger with an improvised flamethrower
>was arrested

Buy a 3d printer. Work on designing accsesories to the guns the big boys carry. Imma ride this wave as a repairman\attachment guru.

PERFECT TIME FOR A CRUSADE

yay entertainment!

>fucking cuckboi
Things you'd only say to someone online for 100.

Has anybody figured out (((who)))specifically is behind these "HURR COP KILLAZ" threads?

>Calls someone amateur.
>Cases of TulAmmo.

I'm guessing it's a bunch of MAGApedes statist bootlickers from "unofficial pol discord #23432423423432" strawmanning the other side of the debate.

Commie guns.
Still cool, tho.

>~1k rounds of tula and a pigugly ak
>acting smug
Ishygddt

Admit it, you're retarded.

its 7.62X39mm. why would anyone would go for "high quality"? id rather have 2,000 rounds of tulammo or bear ammo than some 750 rounds of expensive brass ammo. i buy the expensive shit for my .308 for obvious reasons.

There is only one thing I like to see more than a shot Nigger and that is a shot cop.

yeah but when the state is actively working against you their workers sort of become the ennemy

ok I'll admit it, he's retarded

it may not look like it due to my mods but thats a AMD-65,you silly goose.

>Nylon holster
>Flea Market PC with $7 Mag pouches
definitely not an amateur here.

Doesn't tulammo have that shit lacquer on their primers, or am I thinking of something else?

I love a good race war

it does. thats the only downside. you gotta have some sort of brush and scrub the chamber after so many rounds.

did the officers cross their legs and keep their hands in an iheartu sign while crawling in their skin?

if not, then they just werent trying

Once they are done with the cops, they'll be coming for you.

They hate cops because they prevent them from raping your kids and looting your homes.

Do not glorify cop killing unless the cop is a piece of shit human that deserves it

police literally get shot here all the time

We don't need the blacks user. They are like 13% of population, I would chose a white teenager who can handle an AR on my side over 500 blacks of any skill level. You wouldn't have to worry about them raping anyone or getting shot in the back.

watcha doin rabbi

flea market? thats ar500 armor,mang. the helmet is flea market tier though,a surplus czech steel helmet.

Thats old fuddlore from ARs that cant handle steel cased ammo. The lacquer doesnt cause any problems

Ergh, must I really get out of bed for the habbining...

st. louisan here. Like seriously cops getting shot is nothing new. Idk why this ones picked up so much. Same with ferguson. Cops shoot nogs all the time. Its just media hype, chill your tits.

Plus its cold out aint noonw protesting today

Can you imagine what it could be like if we get diversity all black police forces that look like the ones in South Africa? I hope it never happens, but I worry it will.

>pig disgusting niggerAK
should have just gone with an Arsenal you poorfag

it does if you do no maintenance on the rifle. im talking hundreds of rounds without scrubbing that chamber clean, something you can get away with if you use the expensive brass ammo even though i wouldn't recommend it anyways.

Fuck all these haters.
You at least have SHTF gear.
A lot more than most people.

AR500 is good enough for beginner plates but their PC's are basically Condor.

>heh, it may not look like it but its actually a shitty ak variant, not a normal one
Wew lad

>shooting brass out of an akm
sup noguns

arsenal is overpriced meme aks. id rather spend the 200 i saved on extra mags and ammo. Im not poor but im not rich either. At least i didnt get a WASR,you bully.

ugliest toes eva, but nice defense packahe

the AMD-65 is well known for being a good AKM,you tard. its hungarian master race.