What's the point of harem shows if it's always so obvious who wins?

What's the point of harem shows if it's always so obvious who wins?

Money, waifufags, doujins and trolling.

To disingeniously bait readers with cute girls for money

It's gateway Netorare.

It didn't use to be like this.

Can't remember a harem that wasn't obvious. Which are different according to you?

Beats me

Wish fulfillment for the viewer to imagine that multiple cute girls want their dick. It seems kind of counter-productive to have a winner in these series especially when best girl doesn't win.

Negima had the long-standing rivalry between Asuna and Evangeline, but I'm not sure it counts if the author says, "fuck it" near the end and gives up on actually finishing the content. Same for Haganai.

I'm kind of with you, even older shows like Tenchi and Ranma were pretty transparent. Unless that user means harem shows in general were less prevalent, in which case I agree.

Shuffle

Sometimes it's not obvious.

To pretend girls even look in your general direction.

I still feel jilted by this

why are harems that actualy end in a harem, and not with one girl or a vague ~days like this will continue!~ so rare?

i remember that one about the dragon god on the island, and I think the one about a boy with some powers that gets a cat eared girl, and later a snake type flat chested loli ends in a harem too

Tsugumi > Chitoge > Paula > Yui > Ruri > Shit > haru > onodera > marika

Chitoge > Haru > Tsugumi = Marika > Ruri > Shit > Kosaki> Dog Shit > Yui

MCBowl loser fans salty tears.

Me > Shit >>>>>>>>>>> you

>explicitly state that polygamy is allowed in Gods' Realm
>no harem route

>Polygamy
Yeah, look how great it worked out for Mushoku

Agreed. Tenchi did it, but very few others seem to be brave enough to, and I don't know why.

I'd love to know which one you're talking about though. Was it an anime or a manga?

Because people like watching cute girls doing cute things. Jesus Christ, user.

Nisekoi is harem done as wrong as possible.