Remember the Alamo. Remember Pearl Harbor

AND REMEMBER SANDY HOOK!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/13/nyregion/newtown-sandy-hook-five-year-anniversary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

nytimes.com/2017/12/13/nyregion/newtown-sandy-hook-five-year-anniversary.html

How about we fucking remember Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And we also remember the destabilisation of not just one fucking country but a whole fucking region and let's also not forget the literal blackhole you created in South America. Fuck i'd even say Latin America has been the most intervened country you put yourself in. Let's remember them other than a hoax, a plant you created and battle won fair and square

Continent* But you know what I mean

>How about we fucking remember Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

The japs deserved every single beta particle and gamma ray.

How isnt this fake news?

This is why I find Americans to be such disgusting creatures. And you all think you're the moral compass of the fucking world? Really? Go fuck yourself, each and everyone of you.

But the president knew the japs was gonna bomb the ships.

sandy who ?

what a fucking jewface

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

3 threads today shilling how real and tragic sandy hook was. What the fuck is going on Sup Forums?

Um no sweetie shes a canaanite

So you bascially endores the notion that it is okay to molest children and serve in congress and to shoot little kids in grade school and call it fake. You are cut from some mighty fine cloth.

so you basically lie out of your asshole when confronted, you're made out of some fine TP

Go home roger

Japs aren't white, retard. Who gives a shit about non-humans? Come to think of it, you probably aren't white either.

go home shlomo

Shill or idiot?

the parasite will be eradicated

why eny one should remeber this shit? what is so tragedical in this?! fuck off burger parasites i hope that you will made in hell that you gave other world and European nations.

My wife's non-binary lover's step-brother's husband's son's best friend went to Sandy Hook, and I can assure you, it really happened.

Woah woah woooah, El Mariachi, first of all, those nip bastards bombed us first, remember that. So fuck Nagasaki and Hiroshima, don't start none, won't be none. Secondly, your mother's asshole is a literal black hole, and lastly, I'm not sure Sandy Hook was a false flag, after doing much research on the subject, I'm still personally inconclusive. Now calm down, Inigo Montoya, and stop blaming the US for others' shit tier world problems.

>claims to love europe while flying the flag of Babylon

yiff in hell

>European
It's the flag that all Muhammad's' use, that now live in the UK and throughout Europe. His hate speaks volumes, that is no one of Euro descent, that is a sand nignog in hiding, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Yes, my awareness that governments become illegitimate the moment they attempt to remove second amendment rights without due process remains.

Remember that fake shooting? "Oh! i member"

Shut up. I was one of the kids in the photo.

You are spamming this in every thread.

>Latin America has been the most intervened country
>Continent*
neither is true pendejo