fauux.neocities.org/
psx.lain.pl/
pastebin.com/ybAFLqVp
laingame.net/about.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qa1mp6ZQ6Mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>happy Lain
begone with your false gods

Personally I like homicidal, suicidal Lain from the game the most; however all Lains deserve and require our love

This is Tomoko the one that kill you're so call god.

This is Sup Forums. Ignore him.

God comes in many forms.

Best Lain is naked Lain.

I listened to the op of her anime when i got shitcanned after a terrible horrible experience of an interview for a place i was extremely excited to work at.

In a way, the lyrics stabbed me all over and I couldn't sleep for 2 days straight out of sheer embarrassment and cringe.

YOU will never show Lain dick pics.

Nothing.

I want Lain to care about me.

Assuming they're all naked, which Lain would you want to fuck the most

You have to be stopped.

I'd love her all night long.

No way, she is kinda creepy.

Enjoy.

nhentai.net/parody/serial-experiments-lain/

>nhentai
that is not how you love lain

Stop bullying me, Mokocchi.

Lets all love Lain!

Never!

fauux.neocities.org/

Why not ?

It's embarassing.

I was looking for information about the PS1 game recently and found an English translation online. You'll have to read along, but you can do it if you love Lain.

psx.lain.pl/

I want Lain to give me a hand-job.

Not much as this.

Cute slut.

DELET THIS

>these avatarfags

Can we talk about Despera? It's going to come out this year right?

Should I say something nice to her?

>It's going to come out this year right?
;_;

I WANT TO BREED LAIN
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE MANY CHILDREN

Here's something I want to know: How much Despera stuff is there out there in general?

I know that there's the artbook and some kind of LN(?) but it's all basically untranslated, right? How much do we actually know about Ain and what would have taken place in the anime?

I've basically spent no time at all learning about Ain because I always thought that I could wait until the anime got released but seeing as I'm losing hope by the day, how much of the currently released stuff is there to actually construct a story?

I'm losing my shit. I love ABe to death, everything he touches becomes better as a result, but he has yet to deliver on this new director and the series at large.

It better be someone amazing like Anno (who is returning to work) to completely untilt me. He and "Deadly Japanese Cold" Nakamura were probably friends, right?

>but he has yet to deliver
It's not up to ABe. He's too busy teaching his son about cute girls doing cute things anyway.

What happened user?

Really not anymore than that. Is it really looking that hopeless now?

>spot the normalfag

pastebin.com/ybAFLqVp

Abe sure got obsessed with SEL. Not that I blame him though

>fauux.neocities.org/

Sup, Lainon? /weeb/ not doing it for you?

There isn't even a /weeb/ anymore. It got rolled into /cult/.

Here: laingame.net/about.html
With videos and voices. You only miss out on main menu.

Ugh, the land of lain kind of sucks now. I wish kalyx hadn't gotten rid of /cyb/ or that Appleman would bring it back.

You might not necessarily NEED a cyberpunk board for a chan that is all cyberpunk, but it was the Sup Forums of lainchan and the central discussion board on the site. You can't just get rid of that and replace it with something called /cult/ and shit boards like /feels/.

>nhentai
wwwwwwwww

But I want Lain to be happy.

I agree, used to have the site bookmarked but it isn't the same place anymore. The times they are a-changin'.

Can we all just agree that pic related has the cutest laugh?

Reminder than we have amemos a Lain.

youtube.com/watch?v=qa1mp6ZQ6Mc

Just finished watching the series. This series was right about so many things. Doing my part to love Lain.

>lewding the Lain
It's wrong but feels right.

Like that would actually work.

Lain is watching. Post something to show her your love.

Nothing lewd please. Pic related. Don't post stuff like this. It makes Lain sad.

I want to climb in that bear suit with her.