Your boy has a court date today

Your boy has a court date today.
>Fields is facing a total of 10 charges including second-degree murder after allegedly driving his car into a crowd of antifa protesters on August 12, killing Heyer and leaving 19 others wounded.

>inb4 dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137428029/
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's going to walk
we would be hearing a whole lot more about this if that wasn't the case

"inb4 dindu nuffin"
Nah, he just didn't to anything wrong.

Glad he killed that fucking beast

>a bitch being so fat that she has a heart attack simply from witnessing a car crash is murder

He's going to get of with reckless driving at the worst.

Oh so the crisis actor they blackmailed to take the fall is.gunna get charged for causing a fat woman a heart attack?

Tell me more

Hopefully this and that clanton faggot gets 20 years today as well.

>Appearing at the same session will be Richard Wilson Preston, a KKK leader accused of firing a handgun during the rally

How is it murder if she was never hit?

>heart attack
Where do you even get this from?

A warning shot, after he was unable to get the attention of the guy who was shooting flames at rightwingers who were trying to leave

Isn’t it a curious coincidence Clanton has a day in court today as well?

>board of peace

How can you ignore the overt violence on the left and expect anyone to take you seriously?

IIRDC it was in the coroer’s report. She wasn’t even hit by the car.

Hoe late will clanton be in court?

He did nothing wrong, the bitch was fat and died from heart attack, he didn't kill her. he got scared by attackers, he already probably has autism and social anxiety.

Wasn't Mouthy Buddhas Fascist buddy also arrested for something? or was that from a different rally?

>Heather Heyer’s cause of death was blunt force injury to the chest, according to the Central District Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond.
Nice fake news.

Almost makes one wonder if there wont end up being just a “hostage exchange”.

The coroner

he didnt kill heather. she died of a heart attack.

Name just one recent left wing event in which a violent mob of right wingers showed up with homemade weapons and explosives

Where do I even start?

>there's no way at all that a hard right white nationalist movement that preaches about america and white folk's imminent destruction at the hands of leftists and foreigners could inspire someone to violent acts
>gotta be a false flag

The blunt force caused the heart attack

Who is Joel VanGheluwe?
> Who is Joel VanGheluwe?
Who is Joel VanGheluwe?
> Who is Joel VanGheluwe?

>a total of 10 charges

POL BTFO AGAIN.

First,l their pedophile didn't get elected. Then, their hero who drove a fucking car into a crowd is going to jail.

>Ramos

Fucking white supre...oh.

I like how simple national or racial pride is some terrible thing if its white americans...but totally fine and celebrated if its literally any other racial combination.

He's a good boy didnu

It was the counterprotesters who fell on her, trying to get out of the way of the car they'd been hitting with bats

being 300 fucking pounds caused the heart attack.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence

But he did not kill her you never hit her she wasn't even close

Yes, but it was not a coincidence that she had a heart attack during the incident. the blunt force + weight = the heart attack

Have you been living under a rock

>killing Heyer
Are they actually trying to push this? There is a video showing that Heyer isn't even close to the car

Couldn't that have been caused by improper CPR after she fell over and couldn't get up due to her being 400 pounds?

she fainted and then a bunch of leftist "heroes" who watch way too much Grey's Anatomy caved her fucking chest in giving her CPR she didnt need
have you ever checked for a pulse in a fattie???
it's impossible, the fat dampens it

I don't know, I'm not a doctor or know much of the details, but that's a good point and should be investigated.

that disgusting FATTY (don't wanna insult whales) died from a heart attack ... while others where straight up hit by the car and didn't die - one nigger even pulled of some brake dance mid air if i remember correctly

The mother of the cow literally said that she died from a heart attack. She was barely even injured bu the car.

was the blunt force injury caused by the car or by her fat fucking disgusting gut?

>have you ever checked for a pulse in a fattie???
I have.

It was a very well planned “Perfect Storm”:

1) [Mayor knew & was involved]

The rally was a Trap, which is why the PD were told to stand down & why it was approved in the first place.

He knew a Car Attack was going to happen at/in the Rally & had memo’s/statements/tweets already pre-prepared/made.

2) [Agent Provocateurs were in the crowds]

This was on both sides. You had a mix of Natural conflict & Artificial(Staged) conflict. There job was to justify the Mayors call for NG.

3) [Leftists were bused in to attack the Rally]

They were given “free passage” by the Mayor & the PD. Cannon fodder is always needed/used for Color Revolutions.

4) [PD/NG were used to make the Right move away, which would cause the Leftists to follow]

Leftists needed to get/be in position for the Car Attack, so they used the Right as bait.

PD/NG were even told not the protect the crowds or set up anti-vehicle barricades.

5) [The “Car Attack” was a False Flag.]

Leftist organizers/herders led the Leftist crowd to the “hit spot” location. The Movie Stage was then set & Directors got in position.

At/In the “hit spot” location were Crisis Actors/Witnesses/Victims & Press. Some of which created/crafted the MSM narratives & clearly knew about things ahead of time.

A Modified Car was used & a trained Operative did the job of driving in(and reversing out) of the Crowd. The Operative escaped & a Pasty was used to take the fall for it.

6) [Helicopter saw too much]

It saw the whole Incident happen & became a “loose end”. NG vehicles were used to take it down.

nah m8 the video showed she wasn't even touched by the car

Why don't you sauce it up then?

>2016+1
>killing communists still illegal
I have never been so ashamed to be an American.

Why hasn't this shit been tossed yet? A fucking mob attacked the guys car when he was just sitting there. They caused him to flee for his life.

I wasn't aware that the dodge charger's bumper was 4 feet high.

How the hell do you get blunt force trauma to the chest from being hit by a car?
Legs or thighs, sure, but chest?

okay so you know how difficult it is
the commie retards fucked up and now they want to blame that gay looking faggot b/c muh Nazis, and they will probably succeed

that doesnt sound like a victory for justice
just a victory for the oppressive Left who literally want to control ideas

Holy cow. Wouldn’t that beat all? If she actually died because her friends were trying to “save her”? Libtards. Damn they are dangerous.

>worthless nigger cops incite violence
>stand down to let it escalate
>watch the crowd attacking people and cars
>cry like hysterical bitches when someone says fuck it and drives through the zombies
>crash helicopter and kill two colleagues because all the cops are retarded
Truly a shining moment in law enforcement

Just be patient and let the court play out. Hopefully one day we can kill communists and their anti-white allies on a larger scale.

Weren't a bunch of protestors trying to give her cpr? They really had to pound on her to compress her fatass chest. I'm thinking she was killed by amateur commie medics.

Why was there no violent incidents the night before this demonstration?

This. And if they try and frame him for murder, its time to dehumanize the left completely. Simply meme them into nothing more then stray dogs..
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137428029/

>allegedly

>cpr induced heart attack
God you are dumb.

The crashed helicopter was a pure coincidence, right? It was the most obvious false flag I've ever seen. You are either a shill or a genuine retard who never even bothered to look into it.

I'll just leave this here

Looks to me you are the one who accepted the burden of providing evidence she was struck by the car. So who is dumb here?

So many soft targets. Can’t wait until DOTR.

They will get off too

i didnt say that retard
i said they caved her chest in performing CPR she didnt need
that CAN kill anyone
crushing someones beating heart while performing unnecessary CPR =/= heart attack
christ, you're retarded

Sup Forums didn't really like Moore. Just we wanted him to win for the keks.

>Be land whale
>Witness something spooky
>Heart beats faster than 120bpm for the first time in 15 years
>Knocks loose a fat deposit in her arteries the size of a chicken nugget
>die
Yeah she was living on borrowed time as it was, so digits say not guilty

Now if any of those folks in the photos we see on this page flying in the air were fatalities I would concur. Slam dunk case. Lead pipe cinch. I have seen quite a few photos of this and I don’t recall seeing one of her near the car or struck by it. If you can produce one I sure would like to see it.

Ummmmm...the truth? Reality? The car never hit her.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/

>that CAN kill anyone
Not really.

that mong belongs to no one and nothing of value was lost, who cares faggot.

>not realizing it was the shitty CPR used by leftist retards trying to "save" her that caused her chest to cave.
Just watch the fucking video, christ. Or did your mom put a parental lock on your internets?

^is a retard

Are you volunteering you squirmy little bugman? I'd be glad to break a few ribs of yours while giving it a shot :^)

Boy. It does make sense. I spent years as a resident if hospitals and have done CPR hundreds of times. The DA is going to have his hands full with the only videos of chest trauma are her “friends” killing her. Damn. No wonder the media has blacked this out.

>We can’t find any information about Heather Heyer’s injuries or an autopsy. She does seem to be a very large woman though.
So this is the source? Good lord.

>Be fat.
>Play chicken with cars
>Die of heartattack
>People blame everyone else but Heather

youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs

It could as well have been this fatty who had a heart attack, should the female driver then go to jail?

salt miners wake up with a smile every day before work.

>her chest to cave.
How does that cause a heart attack?

She was killed by niggers.

There's a picture from the front side of the car when he rams into the people and there's a fatty he hit but she didn't die. Meanwhile Heather was 10 ft away from the car.

>I spent years as a resident if hospitals and have done CPR hundreds of times
No you haven't.

>wounded
What? Did his car turn into a hail bullets now? Fucking wankstain shill.

The source of your information is what exactly? The coroner who said she died of "blunt force trauma to the chest causing a cardiac infarction" when the car didn't even directly hit her, and would have hit her significantly lower than the chest?

>tfw you had an srt identical to that one

Looks like a soyboy lmao

Did you hear her damn mother? This report was made a day or two after the accident so by now they should have the autopsy results out. Also there's pictures confirming Heather wasn't hit by the car

Some fat whale cunt died and a faggot permavirgin Sup Forums-ack loser is going to jail.That is what i call an equivalent exchange and a win win situation.
You american faggots should do this more often,but next time hit triple digits in the antifa killcount.

My cousin Tyrone will be the first to ass-rape him in prison.

Then you have never done CPR. Every time I did it you could hear ribs popping like goddam popcorn. Especially on osteoporotic fatties.

thanks minivan blocking the street with 2x4's behind the wheels, he couldnt have done it without you.

Yes, he has.

I have not written those words in any post. You're the one dragging the "heart attack" narrative.
Besides, are you really asking
>how does having your chest caved in affect the ability of your heart and lungs to operate effectively?
Lie down, and I'm going to jump up and down on your chest for a few minutes. According to you, it shouldn't even be uncomfortable.

Why is it you losers can never man up and just own shit?
Either "yeah he hit her, good" or "yeah, he hit her, shouldn't have done that ".
This whole dindu nuffin shit is fucking pathetic
You're weak, your whole bloodline is weak.