>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs Dir Brown "To Walk In Safety" Mine removal report 12/13/17
youtu.be/kvxGRq9uB4w
>USDA Boots To Business PSA 12/13/17
youtu.be/vzTPl-EzT7s
>DHS Sec Nielsen presser on sanctuary cities 12/12/17
youtu.be/6xavv9e1bSg
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Childrens Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.co/2jeYWrI
eff.org/deeplinks/2007/10/eff-tests-agree-ap-comcast-forging-packets-to-interfere
for.tn/2Apcr35
wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/
eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/widespread-search-hijacking-in-the-us
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality
fcc.gov/document/verizon-wireless-pay-125-million-settle-investigation
nyti.ms/2zZ5Dbk
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/on-net-neutrality-verizon-leads-push-for-fast-lanes/456891/
theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766
firstnet.gov/
c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules&live
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=tx9GTrPbRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>newfags support this
I didn't realize the le ddit infection on Sup Forums ran so deep.

We have the best poos don't we folks

Literally better Star Wars than any of the modern ones

NN shills EPIC BTFO'd today.

Name 2 (2) TWO!!!1! good things about net neutrality.

The McConnell are still here

Would Luther Strange have won?
Would Mo Brooks have won?

The US was under the assumption that net neutrality laws applied for 30 years going. It wasn't until Verizon won a lawsuit about it that the rules no longer applied to them. They promptly began fucking everyone over:

2005 - Madison River Communications: Blocked VOIP services before the FCC put a stop to it.
cnet.co/2jeYWrI

2007 - Comcast: Caught forging packets to interfere with user traffic
eff.org/deeplinks/2007/10/eff-tests-agree-ap-comcast-forging-packets-to-interfere

2007-2009 - AT&T: Blocked Skype and other VOIP services which competed with their cellphone plans
for.tn/2Apcr35

2011 - MetroPCS: Tried to block all streaming except YouTube
wired.com/2011/01/metropcs-net-neutrality-challenge/

2011 - Multiple ISPs: Caught hijacking search traffic to increase affiliate revenue
eff.org/deeplinks/2011/07/widespread-search-hijacking-in-the-us

2011-2013, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon: Blocked access to Google Wallet because it competed with their bullshit
freepress.net/press-release/99480/att-blocking-iphones-facetime-app-would-harm-consumers-and-break-net-neutrality

2012 - Verizon: Demanded Google block tethering apps on Android because it let owners avoid their $20 tethering fee. This was despite guaranteeing they wouldn't do that as part of a winning bid on an airwaves auction.
fcc.gov/document/verizon-wireless-pay-125-million-settle-investigation

2012 - AT&T - tried to block access to FaceTime unless customers paid more money.
nyti.ms/2zZ5Dbk

2013 - Verizon: Literally stated that the only thing stopping them from favoring some content providers over other providers were the net neutrality rules in place.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/on-net-neutrality-verizon-leads-push-for-fast-lanes/456891/

2017 - Verizon: Caught throttling customer data in direct violation of FCC Net Neutrality rules
theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766

defend this moneypit PTG

firstnet.gov/

Sigh.
Tax votes?
NN vote?

I hated Trump before net neutrality repeal, and I supported him throughout the campaign, but this is bullshit.

How the hell do you idiots still support this clown?

>inb4 cuck, pajeet, etc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Read this

>GOP losing Senate seats in Alabama
>GOP losing state leg. seats in places like Oklahoma after winning them by 40 points in 2016
>suburban whites disgusted by Trump, refusing to turn out
>Trump's approval crashing to new lows every day
>McCain's death + Flake's retirement means GOP will lose two Senate seats in Arizona
>Polls showing GOP struggling against the Democratic Senate candidate in Tennessee

It's going to be a bloodbath and the GOPe will turn on Trump the day after

Face it, this "movement" was powered by the fact that most people didn't like Hillary. Without it, most people think Trump is unfit for office and an embarrassment to the GOP's brand. It will take years to rebuild the damage he's done.

oh no, so this is what life was like on the internet before 2015 when Obama invented net neutrality...glad I'm such a newfag that I NEVER knew anything about computers before then....

(((YOU))) are fake news

>8
PEDOS EPIC BTFO'd

Nice bait. That isn't how it works at all. Now fuck off.

>[–]grixorbatz [score hidden] 2 hours ago
>Fuck these assholes.
>My wife and I talked this over. If it happens, we've agreed to cancel our Comcast internet, and just use our iDevices for any email and only essential internet use. We're going back to ordering CD's for entertainment. I know this isn't an option for anyone for whom this is a livelihood issue. But enough already.
when this passes liberals are going to leave the internet finally, thank you based republicans

1) It's dying.
2) NN dying will produce a LOT of plebbit and normie salt.

Idk why reddit is getting so frustrated, he explicitly told them that nothing will change with their website

1. It pisses off soy boys
2. It pisses off dykes

c-span.org/video/?438447-1/fcc-vote-repealing-net-neutrality-rules&live

get your salt!

AWOO~
What's new?

Yes

Got anymore photos from the Moore rally?

see

>hated trump before nn repeal
>supported him through the campaign

>surrendering my internet access to corporations to own the libs

Luther Strange lost to a pedo. So, no.

Moore would’ve won if the GOP didn’t abandon him over fake pedo allegations.

>Leddit right now
Can I see the salt screencaps

Any of them would have won if the GOP backed them and didnt tell people to stay home/write in a candidate.

Did Roy Moore solely win because of the media calling him a pedo?
Why then did Trump win Alabama in a landslide?

Ajit Pai confirmed /ourautisticpoo/ who will kill NN

BLU ALERT PASSES
SOMEONE GO KILL A COP SO WE CAN SEE IF IT WORKS

National Blue alert system.

MAGA

Redditor can't admit that their site is trash, but know it is so they lash out at anyone saying it

You want to flowchart that for me?

why is nobody talking about the fact that (((disney))) just bought fox
goodbye tucc, goodbye sean
goodbye ainsley...

>its good because it pisses of X

Give a REAL reason

>JUL. 20.
- IG obtained a batch of the text messages from the FBI.
- After reviewing those exchanges, IG expanded the investigation to include all of the text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page from Nov. 30, 2016 to July 28, 2017.

>BETWEEN JULY 20 & AUG 16.
- Horowitz met with Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to inform them of the politically-charged texts.
- Strzok was “immediately” removed from the investigation after Mueller was told of the texts.

>AUG. 10.
- IG receives a second batch of text messages.
- from a more recent period.
- content unclear.

>AUG. 16.
- Strzok’s departure from Mueller’s team was reported by ABC News.
- The network reported that Strzok had been placed in a job in the FBI’s HR department.

>DEC. 2.
- The levy finally broke on Dec. 2, when The Washington Post and New York Times simultaneously reported the existence of the text messages.
- The reason for Strzok’s demotion remained a secret for four months as the Justice Department and Mueller’s office declined media and congressional requests for an explanation.

>DEC. 12.
- A sample of the texts were released Tuesday night ahead of Rosenstein’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Rosenstein, who oversees the Mueller probe, was grilled about the Strzok texts.
- He repeatedly referred to the inspector general’s investigation, which is expected to end in the spring.
- A report will be released to the public after the investigation ends.

IG said that IG office obtained the Strzok texts after asking the FBI to produce communications from bureau-issued phones for a select group of employees who worked on the Clinton email probe.
>“After finding a number of politically-oriented text messages between Page and Strzok, the OIG sought from the FBI all text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation,”

LOL THAT CHOKEUP

>lose*

I hated him ever since he got elected. but I was one of the strongest supporters of his campaign, even moreso than polfags.

You have to f uck up royally to make me hate Trump, but he did it.

fuck forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&feature=youtu.be

And now they're being told to go for it and go back to doing all of those things without resistance.

tucker carlson is literally the only reason left to pay for cable

The "net" is already not neutral and everyone who wants it to be is a communist subhuman so I don't care about ending whatever it is they're in favor of.

AJIT NO!!!!

Yes to both, but Brooks is undergoing cancer treatment, so for him, it's a good thing that he got stranded in the primaries earlier. He should try again in 2020 though.

>Strzok.
- then served as the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official
- conducted many of the biggest interviews in the investigation, including with Clinton and her top aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

>Strzok & Page TXT-messages
- between Strzok and Page.
- Page was his mistress and an FBI lawyer.
- discovered as part of the IG's investigation into FBI'S HANDLING OF THE CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION.
- Democrats pushed for the investigation. Many Clinton supporters blamed then-FBI Director Comey’s actions during that investigation for Clinton’s election loss.
>“This is highly encouraging and to be expected given Director Comey’s drastic deviation from Justice Department protocol,” Clinton campaign comms-dir Fallon said back in Jan. “A probe of this sort, however long it takes to conduct, is utterly necessary in order to take the first step to restore the FBI’s reputation as a non-partisan institution"
- texts show an anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias.
- comments ranged from snide remarks about comments Trump made during the campaign to exchanges that could be interpreted as being more nefarious.

-OCT 20, 2016 TXT.
>Strzok called Trump a “f*cking idiot.”

-EARLY MARCH, 2016 TXT.
>He said that he was likely to vote for Clinton.

-AUG 15, 2016 TXT.
>“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok added.
- Andy is believed to be Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.
- This was sent just after he was handpicked to supervise the FBI’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Justice Department and FBI plan to soon make Strzok available for an interview with the House Intelligence Committee.

wait what just happened.

NN btfo? Pajeet got very emotional after a short 3 second vote?

>iPhones don't use ISPs
What

Why does Ajit get a special “Make Christmas Great Again” hat and we don’t? Does Trump like him more than us?

DAMMIT PAJEET I DIDN'T COME TO THIS STREAM FOR FEELS

People unironically supporting McConnell, the guy who literally did nothing for the GOP the past 20+ fucking years while in the Senate. This guy and Ryan need to fuck off forever.

Louis Gohmert, Steve King, or Jim Jordan should be Speaker, and either Ted Cruz or some other person who supports our agenda needs to be the new Senate Majority Leader.

>the GOP's brand
Bait?

Their brand was literally being the wonky loser party for decades before Trump.

>I want my life and the country to be worse just to laugh at some retards on leddit

>welsh government in action
youtube.com/watch?v=tx9GTrPbRpA

The vote didn't happen yet but plebbit is already on suicide watch

he thought he was giving a speech on the designated quick poo-lanes

how the fuck did they get that?

Some are delivering it here.

he held fast and robbed the shitlibs of yet another jewish supreme court justice

>tfw no dragons to slay

They won wave elections in 2010 and 2014 and throttled Obama's agenda. By the time Trump is done, there's going to be a Democratic Congress waiting for President Kirsten Gilibrand in 2020.

IMPEACH THE POO FOR THIS THOUGHT CRIME

Nice try, FBI.

I’m not a smelly, homeless communist. I can afford WiFi

Yep. He is Trump's best friend.

Bannon should have followed POTUS. Now Bama is a purple state in Senate.

She just gets fucking better with age

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg

HAHAHA

Anyone would have won if the GOP wasn't do fucking cancerous that would leave their candidate hanging when it mattered.

Not fox news or sports. Reason for buyout was that Marvel could have all its properties under one name. They also own other properties now, but Marvel was big reason.

I cleaned my room and my life has already improved YUGELY

>Sup Forums closes down
>life gets worse
newfag

Definitely /ourguy/

Anyone else feel like absolutely nothing is going to change?

>Reddit is here, trying to convince us at the 11th hour that we should care about this beyond mining their salt.

This.

Why are the NN shills so low energy?

>rural rate-ards

Better than handing it over to some commie government bureaucrat with zero recourse or accountability.

Thats_the_joke.tiff

Fox News wasn’t calling Trump a pedo. Boomers still get their news from Fox, believe it or not.

Also Trump has his own money for ground game. Moore lost the ground game because Mitch withdrew funding.

Why are all the pro-repealers fucking pedophiles?

I dunno, but I heard they love anime girls

Strange would have won easily

the pedo stuff broke after the primary ended

They're screaming

The 2015 Obama-era rules allow ISPs to offer curated, Internet packages. Repealing Title II does not change the law on this. The Obama FCC attorney told federal judges that ISPs are "absolutely" allowed to "curate the Internet." In fact, when ISPs filter content, the Title II rules don't apply to them.

>but Barry protec us D:DDDDD

Will you match me? I just pledged $10 buckoo

This is correct