Yahari Oregairu

>There are people on this board, RIGHT NOW, who unironically believe there's a possibility of any ending other than Yukino end
I feel sorry for you

>There were people on this board who unironically believed there was a possibility of any ending other than Orihime end

I think it's more likely he ends up with no one

DELET

>OP being desilusional
>Feeling sorry for others
>That file name

He can't end with anyone if the author never writes any more of it.

I'd rather have him not finish the series than write some half assed, unsatisfying ending that implies that they are together but never shows them kiss or actually live as a couple. I am too attached to those characters, wouldnt be able to deal with it.

5x5

I don't get it.

Saki will win the 8man. I wish anyways

A Yukino end can't happen, Yukino doesn't like 8man romantically.

A Yui end is most likely.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why would I? Life is good.

If WW cheats us I will get upset but I wouldn't an hero over some LN.

>Life is good.
thisfuckingfaggot

It will be a Haganai ending, with Hachiman dating one of the girls for a while, realizing they don't work as a couple and then everyone meeting in the club and choosing to be friends forever.

Hiratsuka end.

Autistic yukinon is the cutest

This user gets it

This so much.

>There are people on this board, RIGHT NOW, who unironically still don't understand how to use greentext
Sugoi

>season 3 has 4 episodes of them finally getting together and 8 of them being a couple

Yozora won the meat slave though.

The shitstorm would be beautiful.

MY BODY IS NOT READY

I hope so.

That was just an asspull. He could've ended up with anyone, especially Yukimura, but the author chickened out. Did we ever find out why Yukimura was named after a man?

>8man ends up dating Iroha
Please.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

please, don't summon irohafags

Too late, the cancer is here. May as well kill the thread. I honestly don't know why you guys keep making threads, thee fandom is infested with cancer.

Yui best girl. Yahallo!

Wasn't the final Volume supposed to be out like last year?

>ctrl+f iroha
>3 replies
>one is a complaint

I want a forever alone ending