5 years ago

The presstitute media is out in force today reinforcing the op known as "Sandy Hook"
How long did it take for you to get redpilled on it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usWSxBUlNhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About a day. That aerial video showing how the school was completely blocked off with random cars all over the place and people walking in and out of the school in circles was just too weird. Plus that old Jewish faggot Gene Rosen who had a ton of inconsistencies in his story and just seemed completely unnatural

Hahaha you cant live this down

Proof on any of these...

What happened in Vegas user? Did the FBI stage it?

i dont like it when redpill memes yell at me to believe them. almost like its trying to shock me into believing it.

vegas looks like a op gone bad. Paddock gun-running sting maybe. way too many inconsistencies, and people dieing to be anything else than a op gone bad

When I saw a picture on Sup Forums with a couple of crudely put together images and blocks of text. I was totally blown away and didn't bother doing anymore research. That's when I knew the deep state was behind all of it.

here's something less shouty

It sure seems to be something like that.

And the absolute radio silence on it is fucking deafening. Sandy Hook gets dragged our every 10 seconds but NOBODY has been mentioning Vegas after the initial gun grab. No one.

look into a guy named Wolfgang Halbig
He's been on the bleeding edge of the hoax and he's been screwed with by actors known and unknown for years

I think that the helios owned by a ex-operator, and some eyewitness accts about running into mercs throught a few different buildings seems to put it into a big op than got stumbled into. The vegas sheriff's pressers are the giveaway. he looks like someone holds a gun to his head in all of them

Been sued, sent to jail, and discredited at every turn. Some crazy guy isn't proof.

My trans wife's son's trans girlfriend's cousin attended Sandy Hook, and I can assure you it really happened.

He's brought up all the inconsistencies in the official stories. and taken them all to court multiple times. If you're just wandering about spouting theory, you wouldn't spend the time and money to do all that. I think he's legit. I've watched the story unfold on Caravan to Midnight over the years. I understand your point, though.

Uh...the lawsuit against him was dismissed because the person who was brought the suit refused to show up in court...lmao

That's because there was. That FBI spook behind him...watch the eyes, they never NEVER wavered unless it seemed like Deputy Dawg was gonna go off script. The last presser, that sheriff knew was toast, that was why all the heavy sighing. Watch it again, and look for what I just pointed out..

when i saw the video of the sloppy sniper and the photo's of the sheriff and the coroner wayne carver standing in front of the closed down school with all the windows in tact is when I came to terms with what Holder said previously "we must brain wash the american public into believing guns are bad...."

>say there's a possibility that a shooting was staged
"how DARE you! People DIED!"

every time

You would if you were crazy as shit. Guys a nutcase and isn't legit at all.

This is what made me look into it -

youtube.com/watch?v=usWSxBUlNhk

that dud was an uber-power tripper in this whole thing

yeah, I thought that I saw somewhere he was going to pull the pin and retire. can't seem to find it now.