HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

THREE PACES BACK

NOW INSERT YOUR BOIPUSSY ON MY COCK

*on radio* WE GOT A SITUATION HERE, NEED BACKUP

>Cop points gun at me
>Im stupid and drunk
> lol reach for muh waistband
> oh noes he shooting me lol
I have never reached quickly for anything in the presence of law enforcement EVER.

Shit you're fucked friendo

Kek

rol

Rollerino

I hope I can remember the Alamo visibly.

I must comply

roll

this chap really just wanted to kill someone, sad.

Did you not watch the video?
The officers spent 3 minutes playing simon says while both of them had their guns drawn on him, at which point niether one made any attempt to detain him. The dude was dead the moment the officers walked in.

roll

In my three decades on this rock, I have never heard a police officer do this kind of this. This was the most bizarre thing I have ever watched. He literally wanted to kill the guy, and was trying to find any way to do it. "YOU HAVE A VERY HIGH CHANCE OF DYING RIGHT NOW" like....are you fucking serious? You're a fucking cop. Disarm him, cuff him, arrest him. Done. What the fuck are you talking about with this "crawl backwards while singing the national anthem backwards" bullshit.

bet you i can do it too

Roda a roda!

yes sir

It really is a mind boggling video, why did they want to kill a white guy so bad?

Kill yourself bootlicking fucking cuck these pigs should hang from a tree

Rolling

probably personal problems or frustrations, could be anything, but they were ready to kill from the get go.

IS THAT A DEAD COP??

GOOD!

white cops kill more white guys than black guys every year
Black Lives Matter was the best thing that ever happened to scumbag power tripping cops.
Now they have half the country thinking they're all heroes and anyone who dies had it coming and the niggers are just making it all up because they're niggers, don't listen to the niggers listen to the cops Blue Lives Matter.

Why did these bloodthirsty retards have assault rifles out in the first place? Literally just wanted to kill a man that night

not one of you fuking cunt faggots talking about the SGT WHO WAS THE ONE BARKING ORDERS

WHO RESIGNED THE DAY AFTER
MOVED OUT OF STATE

SAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEE

Daily Reminder Any abuse reported by the black community about unlawful deaths or excessive use of force just like in this incident is made up. Cops treat black people like precious angels and every single one of the unarmed suspects that died had it coming whether it was in the last 4 years or the last 40 years.
An incident like this if it had happened without being recorded would have been investigated and taken seriously and the facts would have been presented and not covered up.
Especially if it was a black person.

Black Lives Matter has ZERO basis in reality.

dindu nuffin officer

Rolls

Don't forget, while OP's pic (Brailsford) was the shooter, pic related was the guy shouting the commands and generally escalating the situation.
He deserves at least as much attention and derision as Brailsford.
He's since retired, and now resides in the Philippines.

rollln

thiiiiiiiiis

Stand on a box and say that manlet.

This fuckers going to be dead within 6 months.