Stop Using Credit Cards

Okay Sup Forums, let's get practical. You talk a big game about Jews, now how are you going to stop them?

Here is where you start. Stop using credit cards. The first point is obvious. Interest (usury) is massive. If you have a $5000 balance, at 18% interest (reasonable, check your statement) in 5 years you owe more than $11000. This unearned money is what gives financiers their power. You become a slave while they and their family do nothing and get richer.

Second, these cards have high fees and that gets passed on in prices. Stores have to pay for credit card transactions, so you in essence are paying for the banks to pay for your bill. That's right, you pay twice.

Finally, remember that banks don't even have the money that they lend. They just create it, and if they ever get into trouble, the Fed backs them up with more fake money. It's a fraudulent system.

So what do we do instead? Firstly, be responsible, don't spend what you don't have. Use cash as often as possible. Starve the Jews of their fees and their interest. For transactions among friends and family, use gold and silver. If you really need to borrow money, ask family. They won't charge interest and you'll be much better off than if you had to pay interest.

Start saving silver and gold so that you can lend to family instead of them being forced to go to Jewish financers.

We can do it Sup Forums. If we starve the beast of their usury, we can take back our civilization.

Deus vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

mortgagecalculator.org/calcs/amortization.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A typical $200,000 mortgage comes out to $500,000 for the life of the mortgage. Imagine what you could do with an extra $300,000.

And think about how Jews tear down your civilization with that money.

You realize credit cards don't charge interest if you pay them off every month right?

Cash doesn't give you extended warranties, price protection, or 5% rebate on gas, groceries, restaurants, etc.

People who pay with cash are just fucking idiots who can't manage their finances.

>keeping a balance on a credit card
want to know how I know you are poor?

you can't even do math.

Another possible alternative is using a debit card, and yes this is cheaper. However, more money in the system props up their fraudulent financial schemes. Starve them for cash as much as possible. Don't use their bank accounts. Besides, they give you at most 1% while they earn 18%.

bump for worthy thread.
Godspeed anons

I don't do this, many Americans do.

>i don't understand how to responsibly use a credit card so nobody else should
god, why do retards on Sup Forums think they should spout their terrible opinions on things they don't even half understand?

>Using jewish controlled finances
>not bartering everything you need
You are already in their system OP. there is no escape.

>use debit card
>card details stolen
>checking account drained
>several days, weeks or months until you get your money back

vs
>credit card stolen
>deactivate card, get new one in mail
>visa waives the fee
>atm/debit card still works in meantime

>hey guys, I'll tell you how to get back at the kikes
>just be a nigger with bad credit
Ignore this shithead. Build credit.

You have a shit bank.

don't listen to (((him))), credit is good, how else can you afford a house, you'll pay us later, live the good life

A loan today for $180,000 over 30 years at a historically low interest rate of 5.5% when fully amortized comes out to nearly $200,000 in interest charges over the life of the loan.

Use a calculator if you don't believe me.
mortgagecalculator.org/calcs/amortization.php

There is no way to responsibly use a credit card. It's fraudulent and usurious.

Have not used a credit card for six years now.

nobody is paying 5.5% on a 30 year mortgage.

and you said $300k in interest on a $200k mortgage which is more like 7.5%

28 years old, never had a credit card. Sure I don't have a "Credit Score" but fuck that, I'm off the grid compared to you debtors.

Is 5.5% historically low? Mortgage here are a 2%

I've had my credit details stolen many times over the years. No one has ever stolen my cash.

>don't build credit because I can't manage my own finances
>check your statement
I checked, never had a balance like that you broke retard. Get your spending under control.

You get it! :)

Took a nice vacation with my wife last year. With miles earned from me CC. I 2 bills each month I pay.

Mortgage and CC. Double Miles for ever dollar spent INTEREST FREE! :) Took a 6k vacation.

>be retarded
>think everyone is as retarded as you
>x is bad, it's totally not because i'm a retard though!

Lol, the Jew defenders are hot and heavy in this thread.

But you are still living in your mom's basement while we are 25 years away from being land owners.

>Be me, ordinary worker
>Only use credit card for Kindle buyings
>Use debit card only for withdraw money from my account
>I prefer to see the ammount of money I'm spending going out than do this without any control
>Being seen as a weirdo in a country where most of the people doesn't know how to make a simple cross multiplication.

No current rates here are 3.5-4% here for an average home buyer

5.5% is BS made up rate.

I can't even go two days without freaking out when I owe one of my FRIENDS money.
How can you all deal with the stress of owing some Jew thousands of dollars that you spent without ever ACTUALLY HAVING IT??

This is the historical norm.

Okay retard
ITT we post our credit score
>750+
anything less is an embarrassment

Negative ghostrider, I have my 3-bedroom house to my self and my dog. Keep on making those monthly payments though!

meant for

(You) don't get that rate. That's only for the cream of the crop, not a schlub like yourself.

You are right, I have just 2.60%

Yet you prop up credit card companies with their high transaction fees, which manifest in higher prices for goods. Good job, you subsidized Shlomo and screwed your fellow man.

>rates 10 years ago are relevant today

I don't get it why do Americans use credit card so much, why spend money you dont have and pay high interests? Here everyone uses bancontact it works very smooth and no jewery.

Do credit cards give burgers some benefit that makes it worth being jewed?

Lol, excited about possibly owning land in 25 years.

So you have inherited or you are squatting an house? In both case the jews have owned it in the past with as mortgage.

Or use them and always pay them off and never accrue interest. I get paid to use my credit card in the form of cash back. So jokes on them

See
If you don't carry a balance you don't pay interest and you get good benefits.

The southerner knows responsibility. See how a little honesty changes the way you view borrowing money?

>$180k, 5.5% 30 year
>$1022/mo for 360mo
>$188k interest
You're dumb. Also
>only making minimum payment
>not having a down payment

Murricans don't know how credit cards are used in Brazil
>The only country in the world where not only you can share your paying in credit card, but also you can share your paying for almost everything you can buy
>Credit card annual interest rates are in - gasp - 363%
>Because people not only buy a fucking LCD TV in 12x but also pay each 1/12 portion in 12 months.
>This is what the average Brazilian usually does

OP here. 825. Yet I'm still charged 18%. Thankfully I never pay that. I don't carry a balance. But from now on, I'm not using my credit cards.

I rent from the realty company that my family owns ;)

Congratulations. Now tell me about those wonderful Canadian home prices.

>use credit card
>don't buy things unless you already have the money in your bank account
>pay full statement balance monthy
pretty easy

Responsible people pay off the balance on the card at the end of the month. Then you have retards like OP who don't understand how credit works and causes a mess for themselves, then blames other people for his own mistakes.

>toronto is the whole of canada

So you give your money to your family middlemaning for the jew. Great insight boy :^)

HAHAHA, this is an American only issue. Meanwhile we just use bankcards and online banking to pay stuff.

No, joke is on you. They still make money from transaction fees. You raise prices for everyone else while subsidizing Shlomo.

otuside of toronto and vancouvers it's about 200k.

All the banks are run by potatoniggers FYI

Why would you support their high transaction fees?

A.good post on pol? No way

I have almost 25k on cc debt. Should I kill myself?

You cucks missed out on the golden days of churning. Racked up over 6 million miles since 2011. I've been around the world for next to nothing thanks to credit cards.

If I stopped using credit cards I'd be homeless in a year. you're welcome to go for it though . good luck.

No you should starting doing 0% BTs if you credit is high tier and pay it off ASAP by living in poverty mode.

>taking financial advice from a meme flag
sure I'll just stuff cash under a mattress

you need to be 18 to post here

Again, why do you want to raise prices for everyone else by fixing merchants to pay hefty transaction fees that are passed off to prices?

>Here is where you start. Stop using credit cards. The first point is obvious. Interest (usury) is massive. If you have a $5000 balance, at 18% interest (reasonable, check your statement) in 5 years you owe more than $11000. This unearned money is what gives financiers their power. You become a slave while they and their family do nothing and get richer.
>implying I don't pay it off at the end of the month

LOLwut kinda faggot lives off of cc? Get a job hobo.

But if I get robbed by a pack of feral niggers, my cash is gone and I have little recourse unless the braindead cops find them and require the funds (protip: they won't)

With a credit card, I can cancel it and keep my money safe. I'm jot a tard and pay my bill in full every month to avoid the fees.

Declare bankruptcy. You're not a slave.

>transaction fees only exist for credit card users
I know you don't understand what you're talking about but just stop, user.

Pay your mortgages as fast as you can. Use the extra money you would've paid in interest to (((them))) and go do something worthwhile with it.

>provides consumer protections
>electronic reciept of all transactions
>simplifies online purchases
>don't have to go to the ATM once a week and before every major purchase

>declare bankruptcy and fuck yourself over the next 7 years for a minimal debt

All on the back of your fellow man who's paying for that through interest and transaction fees. I hope you can sleep at night.

Store PMs.

Why would you be homeless, are intentionally going deeper in debt?
I only use them to buy gas. Everything else is paid cash.

>20k cc debt
GUYS I FUCKED UP

Pic related and bump.

It is the truth, but sad cause I just applied for one. I want to buy a house one day.

You don't have higher prices for credit card users in stores. Everyone pays the same price. Everyone is effectively subsidizing the financers.

I've been able to negotiate -15% on furniture with a hand full of hundreds. Try doing that shit with plastic.

Why are you carrying around so much cash?

If you charge things to a card you cannot afford I have absolutely zero sympathy for you.

don't know what you're talking about

>not having a low interest line of credit

25k isn't minimal. And with interest, it's massive.

Perhaps stop sucking jew dick and taking debt?

There is a flipside to this all, if you pay with credit generally the processing fees are built into the transactions and you pay more anyway.

I feel like there is a demand for financial information by Sup Forums users. I would make a blog but nobody wants to read that shit.

>Use cash as often as possible
Stop. There is literally no reason to use cash. All your doing is adding work for whatever poor kid is ringing you up. Cashless should be where we are but idiotic rednecks keep pushing back. Also, credit cards are fine. Pay your bill in full every month and you don't pay interest but still get rewards. Fuck you larpers are fucking retarded with money.

That's a very Jewish way to look at things.

>I lack self control
>It's not my fault it's the Jews !
Take some responsibility.

depends on your income and expenditure, obviously.

>$30/gas to fuel car
>$30-100+ groceries, more if a family
>$$$$$ if shopping

Realize how much access to credit pushes up property values.

Was it a corporate or an independently owned furniture store?

Furniture has horrendous markups either way. You getting 15% was probably just a gimme. I was able to knock off 30% of list by arguing enough. However, at the same time I got raped on the Mattress price but I was okay with this.

The fact that they're willing to do that shows you how much the credit card companies make a killing even before interest.

I carry $4-500 typically.
I also carry 21 rounds of 5.7x28.

Why is everyone so ignorant about transaction fees?

No shit. This is why I refuse to hand over money to the jews voluntarily.
I'd rather the vendor get cold cash before a fucking jew middle man.

Declaring bankruptcy was made a lot harder than it was, but you don't know what you're talking about so why bother.

you're an absolute moron. you don't understand how even your personal finances work let alone anything more than that.

First, at current rates you'll be paying about $150,000 over the life of the loan in interest. Sure, it is a lot, but if you weren't a nigger and actually maintained you house it will be worth quite a bit more than $200,000 in 30 years. Also, don't buy the make amount of house you can afford and get a 15 year morgage. You will pay less than $70,000 in interest.

Still a better deal than every cent going to a jew landlord and ending up with nothing. Living with mommy and daddy isn't an option for everyone.

If you can't afford to pay off your balance each month and take advantage of the CC bonuses you should neck yourself. I'm glad the jews are making money off you.