Steins;Gate

Just how much suffering did this man have to endure?

Other urls found in this thread:

whynotsubs.com/steinsgate-drama-cd-gamma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not enough

Not as much as /ourboy/

Too much.
They've all suffered so much

Enough to solidify the message about not fucking around with time.

I can't fap to any girl in that show because of that suffering

PR was my first ending and this scene blew me away totally. Okabe's slow breakdown, Makise hugging back, realizing even Daru was traumatized to return to the lab- such a masterful scene.

I've watched ~1/5 to 1/4 of the anime and from what I can tell, he's an autist that deserves every bit of it

>watches anime
Hey it takes one to know one
I acknowledge that i have autism to

Well in one timeline the bad guys literally tortured the sense out of him but fortunately supa hacka and co. had a digital backup of his mind to bring him back

at least get halfway through it you faggot. You literally can't get away with that opinion. It's one of the worst opinions I've ever seen on Sup Forums. You have no idea how much he suffers. And you're getting spoiled

>Just how much suffering did this man have to endure?

Not enough to begin to enjoy his life.

Not as much as Gamma Okabe.
>parents die
>separated from childhood friend (and only anchor of morality in life)
>reunited with childhood friend only to learn she's dying of cancer
>nothing to tutturu about
>kill 90% of the fucking planet out of misery

I wanted to enjoy this more than I did but the main girl being annoyingly tsundere from beginning to end for no reason other than Japan loving that shit and the other main girl being retard moe for no reason other than Japan loving that shit was grating (but for those traits those two characters aren't even bad either)

Why doesn't Okarin love the tutturu?

Japan hates childhood friends getting with the MC.

Okabe has it in his heart to fall in love with any of the girls. See Darling.
It's just happenstance that the true order of events causes him to become closest to Kurisu.

But why? They are so cute together.

She'll marry Luka and they'll all have regular foursomes, I'm sure.

He does, but mostly as a friend.
He reacts to her death the same way he does to Kurisu's.

But Luka is a literal faggot.

>goes to college
>10/10 friends
>literal harem
>has a time machine
So much suffering, I bet everyone on Sup Forums would switch places with him without thinking twice about it.

What side material covers the Gamma stuff? Any of it translated?

All the irreversible mental trauma sorta balances that out I feel.

>has a time machine
He did, not anymore though.

>has a time machine
Not exactly a selling point considering all the possible paradoxes and possibility of your waifu turning into jelly.

He has only 3-4 friends who isn't weirded out by his chunni behavior at the behinning.

How many friends do you have that would die for you?

A one-hour drama CD, and yes it is.
WhyNot and Steiner even wrapped it up in a fantastic VN-esque movie file, I give it full marks.
whynotsubs.com/steinsgate-drama-cd-gamma/
I for one love it and consider it the best side material I've seen yet.

He better spoil the shit out of Suzuha as she grows for everything she did for him.

All of it. He's modern day Christ.

what's kinda depressing is that even in the happy SG worldline he'll constantly be reminded that this Suzuha isn't the one from alpha or beta worldline.

That's a cross he'll bear with pride, knowing that both Suzuhas would (and did) gladly give their lives for their alternate self to have a real future.

more like embrace reality

>Alpha and beta Suzu gave all for a birght future in S;G worldline
>S;G Suzu is a spoiled child who loves to wear maid's costumes
FUCKING WORTH

It's worth it because she can keep playing with Nae despite all the changes in the timeline.

Almost perfect. Fix the maho one.

Why this shit is so boring?

Being any Okabe is probably the worst thing I can think of.

What about Delta Okabe

I actually know nothing about Delta.

>he doesn't know about Takuru
You haven't experienced real suffering yet.

It's pretty peaceful overall. The FG Lab is up to happy hijinx. Suzuha only comes back to witness her parents meeting. But as the divergence approaches the 3% barrier, some of the lines decay towards Alpha, having Moeka as part of the Rounders (she's just an innocently awkward girl in higher % values) and Mayuri meeting an untimely death.
Any horrendous future that may or may not lay in store is not divulged, by Suzuha or otherwise.

It's not super coherent as it is pretty much just fanservice. Accept it as the non-canon WAFF material it is.

That scene was so good.

Is C;C an exclusive like R;N was?

But all of them are so lewd.

You can download the PC Version on Nyaa, you know?

I didn't.

I bet he fapped to that.

Homura from Madoka had it worse

So is he just okay with renting a room from a murderer who's heavily involved with organized crime?

He doesn't know of anyone that FB has killed.
And by the end, he knows that the Rounders are just damaged people who will only get involved in terror or bloodshed if the IBN5100 (or greater interests of SERN) comes up. As in the S;G worldline there is no Hashida Suzu to acquire one and thus there isn't one in Akihabara, they will simply live a quiet life of searching for something that doesn't exist.
As put in the original VN, they will just be good neighbors.

>He doesn't know of anyone that FB has killed.
It's implied that he has though, isn't it? And that Moeka isn't the first person who he manipulated and left to potentially suicidal depression.

No, he just mentions Moeka is the most annoying.

He spoke in exceedingly general terms, from the perspective of the Rounders as a whole. When saying something like "we use up nutcases like you", he doesn't necessarily imply he personally has many more subordinates like her, just that the Rounders utilize such individuals as part of usual process.

As an aside, and this is something Okabe would not know at all, but Tennouji was dispatched to Akihabara as part of the "Direct Observation Squad", apparently a section of Rounders that doesn't handle the direct murder and cleanup (which would be the "Infiltration Squad").

When you have to put up with Japanese real estate, a lot of things are easier to swallow.

They're all innocent!

Kurisu is the opposite of innocent.

So, Kurisu is still working for a guy that wants to look into brainwashing and AI soldiers in the Steins;Gate worldline right?

How do you figure?

Kagari seems to always be fairly involved in Leskinen's history so who knows.

Yes.

Yes, but we can safely assume nothing bad will happen to her. Maybe.

Takuru brought it on himself. It was the delusion he wished for.

WHERE ARE THEY, LINTAHLO

I wonder how much suffering we will have to endure with the anime adaption of this coming up.

But hey atleast we get to see animated Maho-san

Get a load of this guy

Not only that but cute Maho / Kurisu scenes.

I'm really curious how they'll animate Amadeus.
animated like everyone else? full CG? slightly different artstyle?

Judging by the alternate episode they put out a while ago, they'll just animate her like the others.

Why would they change it?

totally forgot about the OVA. haven't watched it yet

mfw that scene
i cri

0 was a mistake.

It could definitely have been done better but I think it was a positive addition.

you're a mistake

STAY CALM

>animated Maho-san
[Heavy Breathing]

holy shit when/where does this happen

>Anime Maho getting close to the breaking point when Kurisu's laptop got shot to pieces
This hurts just thinking about it.

excellent meme

>seeing the blood trickle from her hand as it's slowly prised open to remove a shard of Kurisu's laptop

God I love the VN's artstyle so much.

What was with the crazed cult guy? Or the reading steiner disease? There must be other unexplained plot elements but I can't remember. 0 felt kinda rushed in the end

haa haa~

violent maho

crazy cult guy was implied to be a failed DURPA/Stratfor/whatever brainwash experiment

That's by no means the only depressing thing he has to live with, considering what he's lived through.

IMO, almost everything about 0kabe is far more depressing. He went through everything Okabe went through, plus what he went through in 0, all to reach the Steins;Gate world line, and he doesn't even get to live the results of his efforts.

The "disease" was just the spread of increased awareness and perception of Reading Steiner in other people due to the titanic shifts occurring in 0. More people are discovering memories from other worldlines without the knowledge or experience to explain them, so they and most others think they are either sick / mentally ill.

is there a Kurisu version of this done in a similar style

As in artstyle or just a similar scenario?

That makes sense. I just got the feeling it was supposed to be a key plot element from the Gehenna's Stigma ending.

Another thing I thought was strange was [Kurisu] remembering Houoin Kyoma.

That might have been the picture I was looking for. Any more of Assistant eating noodles?

Well Leskinen is definitely exploiting the public's perception of Reading Steiner to gather those "suffering" from it so that he can study them. I don't think anyone engineered that perception though.

>Another thing I thought was strange was [Kurisu] remembering Houoin Kyoma.
That was [Kurisu] experiencing Reading Steiner and getting Alpha Kurisu's memories.

I have quite a lot.

Braun's Route in Phenogram

>Another thing I thought was strange was [Kurisu] remembering Houoin Kyoma

For me this was one of the most interesting things in 0. Truly a shame they didn't explore it futher or rather they didn't do much with Amadeus in general.

If anything, the guy reminded me more of Church of Divine Light from C;H.