Fellow Britbongs

if you...

>Eat kebabs on a Saturday night
>Or counterfeit KFC from Ahmeds takeaway
>Shop for conveniences sake at the local Muslim owned corner shop
>Use Muslim taxis
>Get your head shaved at Ahmeds cheap and friendly barber shop
>Rent a room in a house owned by a suspiciously brown Mercedes driving man with a beard
>Order a chicken madras from the Bangladeshi 'Indian' restaurant even though there is a proper actual Indian Indian restaurant a bit farther down the road

If you do any of these things ever you are a fucking disgrace to this nation and

>you ARE funding terrorists
>you ARE lining the pockets of child rapists
>you ARE depriving people who actually respect this country from much needed business and
>You ARE a fucking cunt!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes
youtube.com/watch?v=3ywDdW_OMG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the UK. I've seen enough "Amerimutt" memes from you fucking losers to have any allegiance or sympathy from you FUCKS anymore. Goodbye old Ally. Now get raped by a Pakistani...FAGGOT

thank you for your support brother.

MAGA

I don't do any of those. I've also never had (or wanted) a kebab.

Fuck off out it then you shart artist. Literally nobody gives a fuck what you think you wounded mutt.

He's saying what we all should be thinking.

Good lad, here have a respectful and appreciative (YOU)

Good luck "MATE". You're gonna need it.

Also, make more Amerimutt memes.

>tfw outed my local muslim owned takeaway on yelp for being a heroin money laundering operation.
of course the police don't give a shit, and i still bought kebabs from that store.
they looked so paranoid for weeks after that.

>Post ending in 911
Cry me a river, seppo

That's how to get 'em, real life trolling ops

I will never travel to UK. This is a fucked up country.

Proxy bitch, fuck off. Your not convincing here anyone

>Fellow Britbongs

Probably some le white Amerimutt fuckface.

Who gives a fuck about the UK, can't wait until that shitty island is washed away by the ocean

very pretty :), May I ask who this cutie is?

muslim takeaway owner detected.
hi achmed.

>naming the bangaldeshi jew

Based

>be british
>eat kebab on a saturday night
>you are a cannibal now

you baguettes are also in a bit of a terrible state monsieur

Indeed you may
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

BUT I LOVE A KEBAB AFTER THE FOOTIE
GET IN DER AHMED YOU LEDGE
UP THE LEFT KWAMBE MY SON
GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL
*fights with a white man because your wogs ran around a field better than his*

operation: post this link on every kebab store yelp page when?

Kebabs better than crappy english cuisine.

english local shops are poor value for money , muslim or sikh better.

Conservatives are funding terrorists, helping pedo's in governemnt, BBC and in line with Catholics. Are responsible for over a 100,000 deaths via austerity according to british medical society....and are cunts..

Right fucking now?

>justBritishThings.jpeg
I am unfamiliar with these doings

i tried kebab once, got diarrhea, those terrorists made me bomb my toilet.

Britpol is nothing but middle-class crypto-Troy soyboys. Similar to Hitchens; endlessly moans about state of the country but when it comes to actions and mentioning race, cucks at the last minute because they want to be respectable.

>A young working-class girl in the northwest gets raped and murdered by pakis who work in a kebab shop
>They cut up her body and put it in the meat grinder and sell it to customers in kababs
>Police do nothing, media covers it up
>Parents of murdered girl try to highlight the case but are arrested by the police
>Mum or murdered girl sues the police and is arrested again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes

Yep, just British things.

remove kebab

based EUpede

imagine if it was some white males, like those british kids who killed a toddler and dumped his body on the train tracks.
this would be an international story for years. movies would be made.

Is that the girl? I always heard about what happened but I never saw her picture before...

She was a cute kid.

Not many muslims where I live and getting less.

The locals are belligerent cunts (thankfully) and keep finding excuses to block mosques.

It's really odd but the areas getting whiter and whiter. If I told you the name you wouldn't believe me but it actually is.

she was indeed someone's kid

There is one rumour that when her parents went to the kebab shop to look for her they gave them free kebabs that contained her daughter, the Mother was told this by a guy who was working in the shop at the time who claimed to be riddled with guilt.

Not here in Luton mate, it's a brown town

Try telling that to your average Britbong, muh futbal and shiiet. Fucking cucks the lot!

Britbongland is fucked, and they're too fucking stupid to see it!

The British MSM are forever looking the other way. Muh diversity and shiieet!

I'm not familiar with the evidence used in the prosecution of the muzzies but from what I can tell, there was never much evidence at all. The story has sort of taken on a Sweeney Todd-esque mythicism.

All the muzzy shop-owners on that pier are equally to blame. They all groomed children and teens. In a just world, they would all be assumed guilty and summarily executed for the death of Charlene.

Fuck you, I LIKE KEBABS
And no terrorist I know has ever been called fucking Stavros

>t
Nobody will ever know, we do know they had groomed her, we do know she went to the kebab shop that night, we do know that one of the kebab shop workers believed his workmates killed her and put her in the kebabs.

We also know this would be one of the most horrifying mind blowing, narrative destroying riot provoking red pilling events in brutish history if true,and that simply cannot be allowed to happen, we also know local cops and council are full on common purpose Marxists.

Fucking disgusting..White country is for white men,not this untermensch species

GET BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

WHAT THE FUCK

Literal cutie pie lmfao

>Calls fat, faggot " brother" on the internet
Nigger YOU ARE a faggot and threat to this country. In 2 years I've only had two paki Diner kebabs, one of which I didnt pay for.

If it is somewhere in London then its not that totally unexpected, gentrification is your friend

I wish you could just buy good kebabs out of a supermarket and make them yourself.

t. Dumb faggot that expects honesty and integrity from der Lügenpresse

Please tell me more about how much about DNA you have. Fucking penal colony scum!

you can always make them, and although they are becoming increasingly rare, you can still find greek owned Kebab shops, they are the best anyway and you know they don't fuck with the food to score a point against kuffar

All kebab shops are money laundering operations mate

>order from Banglad*shi instead of Indian
God save the queen; I knew I could trust the English

>how to kebab
/ck/ pajeet here; try tandoori and you won't want muzzie kebabs any more. You can go to any South Indian grocery store and buy the requisite ingredients and spices. You can tell if the establishment is Hindu because they won't have arabic text and will have pretty golden statues and such.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ywDdW_OMG8

Nice, I'm going to try this at the weekend : )

Good luck; don't use greek yogurt just get the regular variety. Now you can hate mudshits even more because Hindus make better food anyway.

Like this?

Not even Canada is as bad as Britain. Rather live among chinks than rabid mudshits that enjoy the protection of the police and politicians.

>not eating a cheeky maccies after a night out
Shamefur

GOOD post

Splendid

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Charlene_Downes
>Yep, just British things.
DON"T ACT LIKE THE JOOS DON"T MAKE BLODCOOKIES OUT OF POOR INNOCENT PALESTINIAN CHILDREN!!!!

REMEMBER WHAT BORN YOU ARE ON CRYPTOKIKE!!!!

Agreed, I belatedly heap praise
GUVNOR!!!!

if you cant handle the bantz get out of the kitchen le 52% man

Let's make this a thing

oh London and your 2000 islamists