We can all agree on this. Thank you based KyoAni

We can all agree on this. Thank you based KyoAni.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erkin_kawabata/status/589384655796731904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope

Yeah, that's true.

I like Little Witch Academia a lot more.

Who the FUCK can stop KinoAni? It's like other studios aren't even trying.

>he watches kyoanus garbage
Kill yourself.

Kino as fuck.

No.
Watch more anime.

>the best sakuga of the season is from CGDCT

But my AOTS is Akiba's Trip

Nope it was 3-gatsu last season and still is.

And the runner-up is Hand Shakers.

One is Gonzo just having fun with an allowance of $100 and the other is literally "what the hell were they thinking?".

Last season was AOTY Hibike! Euphonium. Thank you based KyoAni.

Too bad they waste all this money and talent on run to the mill fanservice shows though?

It's sad that it's the only kind of show that sells now.

Yeah nah. That shit fell apart.

Yup

Yeah nah.

What the fuck is this shit. Fucking neckbeards.

It would be if Gabriel dropout didn't exist.

RAKUGO
A
K
U
G
O

little witch Academia rapes this mediocre shit

Replace Hibike by Mahou no stella and you're good to go.

1. Maid Dragon
2. Demi-chan
3. LWA
4. Gabriel Dropout

9001. Konosuba
90001. Youjo Senki
9000000000001. BadCGI Shakers

Moeshit all season, every season. So fresh and new. Never have we seen anything like it.

Then you have to go to for MaidDragon.

>Moeshit

At least try.

>being this new

It's a bait thread alright.

>All uninspired generic shit

>Jojo poster calling anything else trash

Well it's true, besides fanservice and bland humor what's so great about this anime?

I've narrowed it down to Maid Dragon and Demi-Chan. There are 7 episodes left of each, so that should settle things.

>Kyoani wins another AOTS

They can't keep getting away with it

Well can you at you least admit Jojo has more inspiration than

>cute girls do cute things!!!

>disgusting yurifag shit
No

>Sexual desire and erotic character designs are used not just for seduction or fanservice

Jesus Christ you people polish turds into gold like no other board

What an utterly boring studiowarrior-thread.

I've been watching anime since the mid eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Amor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years, and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara, smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all, I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

And Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

Mark my words, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

>better comedy than Lucky Star and Fumoffu
>better family/parenting show than Clannad:AS and Usagi Drop
>better sakuga/production than LWA
>more sincere and effective emotional scenes than any serious anime this season
Saving anime indeed

>reddit filename

Moral challenges like, WOW HER BOOBS ARE BIGGER THAN MINE!!??!?!?

Wow how inspired and unique!

All shit too, I'm starting to think Sup Forums is not the best place to get anime recommendations.

I mean by this logic, Monster Musume is a Shakespearean masterpiece to you people.

>neckbeards the thread
no wonder everyone considers Sup Forums the worst board on this cancerous site

Sup Forums loves few things more than cute lesbians.

Not one unique looking character

>a jojo fan hating cgdct
It's like you hate yourself.

This anime is actually a deep metaphor for the great depression especially when the dragon lady bounces her boobies up and down

>Sup Forums is not the best place to get recommendations
That's implying Boku no pico isn't the best possible recommendation

>Kobeni
>GochiUsa
>Sweaty lolis after working in a mascot suit
2014 was the year of my dick.

I can enjoy cgdct, when that's a trait part of a bigger picture, not the entire fucking show

The rest of the site has been infested with normals since 2010
You should all just move to Reddit permanently

your proving my point

>Hating myself for having decent taste

What did he mean by this?

been on here since 2009 son

>not the entire fucking show
What's wrong with that.

Wanting shows with interesting story and characters is normal? It's like you compliment Reddit with your "insults"

When it comprises most of the shitty industry user, just like how reboots and sequels make up most of Hollywood's "art"

YRYR season 3 wasn't that good

Anime plots are, almost without fail, complete shit. SoL anime avoid this pitfall entirely and replace the shit with comfy and cuteness.

Cute girls doing cute things is one thing but yuri is disgusting.

Was your dick too tired for sekushi mountain lolis or what?

>seeking high quality, mentally exercising entertainment in anime, a medium designed to sell BDs

Just fucking return to reddit you pretentious asshat. The last good anime was Madoka, and that was a ripoff of Faust.

>when it comprises most of the shitty industry
>it comprises
I hope you understand that the industry would've died long ago without the success of the CGDCT, it has always existed, since the very beginning of anime, and will always.

>Fixing an industry by giving it a lobotomy

Sure user, sure

It was pretty good if you didn't get into it expecting a Dogakobo show.

Doga Kobo's YrYr had better visuals. TYO's YrYr had better comedy, more heartwarming character interactions, a more healing atmosphere, etc. It was an improvement in almost all areas except production value. For an exaggerated metaphor, Doga Kobo's YrYr was Glasslip and TYO's YrYr was ARIA: Glasslip had more beautiful visuals, but ARIA was better in every other fashion.

It's really hard to hate yuri if you like CGDCT shows though, hating /u/fags is another thing.

Love these images the true spirit of Sup Forums. Sup Forumsermin get really triggered when they see it.

Does thinking hurt brain bad user? I'm sorry, I'll try not to use big words

Bullying the retarded kid is just pathetic on my part

>giving it a lobotomy
It's just the natural way of things, anime has always been niche and still is right now, it panders to the people who actually buys anime to keep the industry alive.

Maid Dragon seems to be a metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality and fitting in with society's expectations.

Name a single anime that evokes a thoughtful mental reflection.

oh wait

Can't you just enjoy cute dragons doing cute things.

>Fixing an industry
The industry isn't broken, why are you talking about fixing it? Are you fresh out of Sup Forums?

True true, supply and demand, I agree with this process user.

Though it would not hurt to put even just a little bit more thought into these pandering genres.

I like those show but don't like faggots. It is just that simple.

Maidragon

I CLAPPED WHEN HER BOOBIES WENT UP AND DOWN AND IT MADE MY PEE PEE GO UP!

lol

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

Monster

Though I guess it does not have enough generic artstyle and furries to entertain you user.

As a long-time anime veteran, historian and expert analyst, I have to say Kuzu no Honkai should take it.

Nice meme user

I hate this show's shitty thin lineart. It looks like shit.

>though it would not hurt to put even just a little bit more thought into these pandering genres
Doesn't work that way though, you need money to do that, and people won't invest in something that is 100% sure to fail.

Let's not forget that the people who are making anime right now probably used to be fan back in the days, can you see the unending circle?

>literally a bad western drama
>aots
Sure thing user.

overrated shit, generic moral gymnastics, try again

Nice falseflagging kyoanihater

You got me there, I read a couple of articles that discuss how the life of a "mangaka" is not as fun and interesting as weebs make it out to be.

It's just like any other job in Japan: mentally exhausting and autonomous in nature.

I'm guessing it's the same for the people that make anime.

twitter.com/erkin_kawabata/status/589384655796731904
>Budget for KyoAni shows is nothing special, in fact is below average

>KyoAni shows always have the highest production value in their respective seasons

HOW DO THEY DO IT?

May if they throw in some big-boob chick shoving cleavage on the screen it will be more intellectually stimulating for your tastes

An intense, passionate love for the medium.

>sexuality
>mentally stimulating
Maybe if you're a nigger. Try again. Again.

Sorry user but I need some flat boobs and ass to be stimulated.