Anyone red pilled in this forum...

Anyone red pilled in this forum? I want to red pill Sup Forums about the present and future but I'm not so sure if this board is only for aspie historians with 20/20 hindsight or if this board has any red pilled members. Every time I browse Sup Forums I find a couple glimpses of potentially red pilled users but so far nobody has a clear view of the matrix like I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zyRpq2ODrE
twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/905569823777796096
nature.com/articles/npjschz201530
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's it like up there in your own ass?

What's it like having 20/20 matrix Neo hindsight vision about the past and no ability to understand the modern era of manipulation and no realistic sense of the future timeline other than redneck conspiracy theories?

Let's start with some facts of the nature of our current reality:

Up to .1% of America engages with Trump's tweets.

The Facebook algorithm contains over 1 million parameters.

Solving elections is no longer a strategic chore for the Facebook algorithm. General Intelligence AI can optimize for any task.

The function of the "like" button on social media has been carefully implemented to exploit the dopamine feedback loop exploit of the human mind.

>Implying the board of peace uses Faceshit
>2017
>Implying

Who is implying this? When I point, don't look at my finger; aspie.

Let's proceed.

Sheryl Sandberg in court stated that part of her role at Facebook was to lead in [optimizing the algorithm] to improve public perception of black women of color.

Microsoft collects and stores all of the data your machine generates. This means that with the potential of quantum computing 6-10 years from now every keystroke and action you've performed on your computer will become public and readily integrated into the future public augmented reality and perception of yourself.

What is your point? You aren't showing anyone a "red pill". OH NOES, public companies spy on people by using data algorithms and this could be used to control us! Who could have told us this in the past? It's like you've never even read Bernays.
Sage goes in all fields.

Would you prefer to believe that the red pill is Jews? We're moving on.

The current percentage estimate of non-leftist/Christian employees given by whistle blowers in Silicon Valley is less than 15%. This means that what you would call the left has the majority control of what makes America a first world country.

Yes well. Please enlighten us oh great morpheus.

Right-wing social media has been estimated by data analysts to be sandboxed from the rest of society by about 98.5% on Facebook and 99.9% on Twitter.

left wing media might exist all over the internet but it has no real world application because it started online. Right wing media on the other hand started in the real world and would be all over the internet if it wasn't censored out the ass in favor of left wing media.

The right is effectively more of an echo chamber than the left. All right-wing efforts of virtue signalling are voided within the system.

Hello

Good topic

Sup Forums is also getting AI’d

The IQ and GDP of Poland is significantly lower than Germany. The right-wing is fundamentally held together by low IQ and is also held back by its primitivist ideals. There is essentially no real separation from internet and real world when assessing the system. It's all one system built to maximally exploit. This IQ gap between the tech-haves and tech-have-nots is set to be maximally exploited and increased as Machine Learning technology improves. Trump had one shot within his first month to go to war with Silicon Valley but we're on a different timeline now.

There is little real-world incentive for people to adhere to right-wing ideals in our modern era of technological overlords. It's sell your soul to leftism or lose everything for an intellectual/gifted mind. This fact is also being maximally exploited by the machine and increased with time.

I'm assuming you started calling yourself "red pilled" about 2 years ago when everyone else jumped on the Trump bandwagon? You have a small mind like many others here. Where do you think you'd be if AI hadn't maximally exploited you for your required purpose? We're moving on from this childish shit.

I should set an example of the anti-shill shills in this thread. When Trump got elected the "4D chess machine" was turned off. Trump spent over $100m on a team of data analysts with state of the art machine learning and modeling abilities. Cambridge Analytica effectively won the election for Trump. When it was turned off, the low IQ Trump supporters got stuck in campaign mode and are still stuck believing the fate of the world relies on Trump. Ok, let's proceed.

This thread will not focus too heavily on Trump or any of the other blue pill topics, as the red pill is a fundamental principle that is not owed to any one fragment of the inner system.

I bet you enjoy smelling your own farts

>be left wing too smart to win media
>realize you either have to pander to low iq populace or cheat to win
>panic when you can't dumb down your rhetoric so the average 75 iq retard can understand it.
>claim the mass media is brainwashing the public when they turn to right wing media

I can't follow what you're saying. You're going to have to reiterate.

There will at some point in time be an "Anti-Mark Zuckerberg" that will be immune to the current societal Zuckerberg framework we're living in. He should not be perceived as our savior however. This is still within the proper functioning of foundation.

Nearly everyone within the system believes they are having a forward impact by spending hours every week or more arguing against agents created by the system, not realizing that they too are manufactured agents. To the machine, they are all bacteria in a petri dish battling for space. All sides are pruned and harvested for what the designers of the system requires.

>left wing media might exist all over the internet but it has no real world application because it started online
This is where you get wrong, mister. Integration of society with Internet is a next step of unwanted changes which will occur in the next 10 years. Do not project your experience and knowledge on other nations, people are very into new technologies and for most of them Internet is a great opportunity

The left wing media has resorted to non stop censoring and scare tactics (literally Hitler) to move their ideas which contradicts their fake stances on tolerance and free speech that they never believed in to begin with. Left wing media was born to fail because it relies too heavily on people believing in lies.

I didn't say the internet had no practical purpose. I said the left wing media being spread originated online and doesn't work when you try to apply it to the real world.

What purpose does the left wing media serve within the system? They are fruits of the tree of knowledge.

What evidence do you have to suggest that people will stop consuming the fruit of this tree? What incentive does anyone have to follow deny the lies when the lies give a larger reward than truth? The architects did not design a reward system for ignoring the fruits of their labor.

Fake and gay

>General Intelligence AI can optimize for any task.

no it cant, I get what you are saying but stop with futuristic nonsense. stop being blackpilled.

>Trump spent over $100m on a team of data analysts with state of the art machine learning and modeling abilities. Cambridge Analytica effectively won the election for Trump. When it was turned off, the low IQ Trump supporters got stuck in campaign mode and are still stuck believing the fate of the world relies on Trump.

expand this pls

For you, shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=5zyRpq2ODrE

Left wing media is inherently against the spread of knowledge. They only spread left wing approved "knowledge" and try to pass it off as truth. But keep doing what you're doing. It seems to be working out for you.

>apply it to the real world
what do you mean by that, I think I didn't understand you

>no it cant, I get what you are saying but stop with futuristic nonsense. stop being blackpilled.

This is not a theory, this is fact. Of course nobody should consider calling themselves red pilled until they have a broad understanding of the AI/big data umbrella.

>Trump spent over $100m on a team of data analysts with state of the art machine learning and modeling abilities. Cambridge Analytica effectively won the election for Trump. When it was turned off, the low IQ Trump supporters got stuck in campaign mode and are still stuck believing the fate of the world relies on Trump.

twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/905569823777796096

>dopamine, feedback,...

total mumbo jumbo, sure propaganda works, but its far from a one way street. some people/populations are more and some are less receptive. USSR was expected to last forever.

>This is not a theory, this is fact.

sure it is, USSR propaganda was a fact, it crumbled down within few years once it started crumbling, you are overestimating your own knowledge.

Big data is nothing new, but knowledge and prediction doesnt always translate into power and influence.

People who aren't involved in business/internet marketing/general marketing might think this is witchcraft, but this is the era we live in.

Magnets explain literally everything.

Here's a quick tech pill for those of the right who believe they are red pilled, yet refuse to accept the nature of our current reality of big data/AI. Big Data/AI doesn't adhere to Moore's law.

Some breakthroughs enhance it by 1.5 fold in a year, other breakthroughs increase the technology by 1,000x in a month. Anything you can dream of, AI is likely already implemented, and does so in ways that a human can never comprehend. There is no going back.

"Automated analysis of free speech predicts psychosis onset in high-risk youths:

These speech features predicted later psychosis development with 100% accuracy, outperforming classification from clinical interviews. Speech features were significantly correlated with prodromal symptoms.

Conclusions:
Findings support the utility of automated speech analysis to measure subtle, clinically relevant mental state changes in emergent psychosis. Recent developments in computer science, including natural language processing, could provide the foundation for future development of objective clinical tests for psychiatry."

nature.com/articles/npjschz201530

we knew this years ago you are a blue-pilled nigger faggot fuck off and lurk more.

>twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/905569823777796096

POLITICIANS USE SOCIAL MEDIA AND TRACKERS NOOOO WAAAAY

WE ARE ALL DOOMED WHAT IS REPLACEMENT THEORY

mind=blown

>for future development of objective clinical tests for psychiatry

they exist since 1950s

he is new fo soe

Prove it.

thank you nu/pol/ for BLOWING MY MIND today, there were 2 days before it last happened

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

You are trying to be retarded on purpose I hope.

In the 1950's we did not have a societal framework that automatically determines your mental state beyond the means of any human psychologist and forms a strategy for your perception of the world based on it.

>In the 1950's we did not have a societal framework that automatically determines your mental state beyond the means of any human psychologist and forms a strategy for your perception of the world based on it.

there literally isnt any difference between the method odf a solid psychometric test and data science of today, things got bigger and more precise that is the only change.

your futuristic nonsense is just that.

What do you keep implying by futuristic?

paradigm shift

Left wing media tries its best to paint the world as a utopia waiting to happen if we all give in to diversity and put our faith into corporations and government taking over all the decision making. What actually happens is people of every nation get taken advantage of and become disenfranchised by the profiteering globalist companies who fed them lies.

What do you do for a living? I will assume you are not self employed if these concepts feel unreal or futuristic to you. Some kind of manual labor like construction?

>I will assume you are not self employed if these concepts feel unreal or futuristic to you.

I shitpost on chan for a living and as a professional can smell your newfaggotry.

We all know these things as another profesional shitposter notedif you have some revolutionary info, pls inform us but dont waste our shitposting time with mind=blown basic threads

Try to imagine a 2018 where Facebook can no longer artificially boost left-wing content as the main narrative and where right-wing content won't replace the hole in the market.

Why? An optimal future is one where the system provides little to no incentives for low level interests such as politics. As we are now, I think people would have a hard time imagining/remembering when society was efficient and not a human farm of minds, at least one that is not specifically run for anti-social purposes such as maximally generating ad revenue.

You're saying Sup Forums is merely a board for shitposting? That's pretty self-deprecatory.

Perhaps you can link to a more enlightened thread or mention a more important topic so we can get an idea of where you're coming from.

I think just about every button that exists that can be pressed in order to make something happen has been "carefully implemented to exploit the dopamine feedback loop exploit of the human mind."
Thanks anyway Morpheus

And yet here you still are, pressing the dopamine buttons.

i can, here

[infinity chan ] thread # 10990311

holy shit you got me there. I use electronics. Fuck, you're good. What's it like to never press a button Morpheus? How did you type this for example?

Thank you for being stupid on purpose.

An empowered and informed member of societ, pragmatism not idealism
Will not cry in public
Less chance of illness
Tires that grip in the wet, shot of baby strapped in backseat
A good memory
Still cries at a good film
Still kisses with saliva
No longer empty and frantic
Like a cat
Tied to a stick
That's driven into
Frozen winter shit, the ability to laugh at weakness
Calm, fitter, healthier and more productive
A pig in a cage on antibiotics

Is it weird to just say some random shit every normie knows and think of yourself as red-pilled?
Did you figure out Facebook was designed to be addictive before or after pajeet said so in that interview? If it was before I'm impressed. Very astute. But why announce it here AFTER he did it?

Hey OP I just started to get into web scraping and databases. Give me an idea on what type of data companies are interested in and are willing to spend money on. Thanks.

>politics is a low level interest in an optimal future where everyone is encouraged to be as dumb as possible.
You've clearly gone full retard now. Feel free to stop posting any time and return to the goolag for reprogramming.

This is horrifying because the Cartesian-worldview geniuses in the psych- and neuro- pseudosciences (with their Silicon Valley "if it can be automated, it should be automated" logic) will ultimately allow machines to determine what constitutes acceptable speech (and, by extension, thought itself). Once machines have the final word on policing human thought, it's game over for humanity.

If anyone manages to survive, Kaczynski will be lionized by history

Only if lots Fed the right info.

The technology OP is describing will lead us into a cultural hell hole. However it would be interesting to use the technology to destroy bitcoin.

I watched all of that guy's talk. I do not know why such a big thing is being made of it. It was not particularly insightful or inspiring.

He loves saying fuck in the video though. He is just that cool.

Not if there's a robot army or AI capable of hacking to enforce laws then no . No hacking, no robots, not a problem.

My left nut is more red pilled than your entire country tbqh

The most honest thing he said in the video is that he does not really know what he is doing any more than anyone else and that he and his colleagues got lucky at some point, came into some capital, and now employ a scatter gun approach and manage to hit one in 20.

Life is the act of social engineering. We're all being programmed in various ways, subtle or not. There is no escape.

Yo
social media's all about that operant conditioning yo
the study of PR has turned generations of our people into slaves yo
most of what we believe is false yo
we're at 70/30 huxley/orwell yo
there is a war going on, a bigger game than we all know, yo

>77 posts
>37 by one mad cunt that is the only one to 'see the matrix(groan)'

There is more to the sins of Facebook than addictive qualities. Facebook is the perfect storm example that I will refer to the most in this thread.

>says the bong
very nice irony me likey, arrogant cunt up until the very end huh?

It depends on the company. Every company needs emails though. Perhaps you could scrape from sites that use emails as public usernames and tie them to specific interests.

Yeah and no one here uses it you fucking idiot because everyone already knows what it is and what it does.

Silence peasant

Politics is one notch above sports as an "intellectual" interest. America traded the NFL for politics. Politics is best enjoyed in moderation, without moderation.

Right, and this is what Facebook set out to do beginning around 2011 when postblocking and account disabling became a crucial strategy in moderating the collective mind of mankind and our direction.

Tell me more about the 20/20 matrix, please.

Facebook even takes into account your mouse behavior. A human would have trouble making sense of these metrics. A machine trained on 2 billion people and hundreds of hours of an individuals input can detect patterns of behavior beyond human comprehension.

We've been in it for about 7 years now depending on what metrics you want to consider. Within the next 40 years we will likely reach lifespans over a thousand years as brains hooked up to machines. You can imagine the devastation we've brought upon ourselves by allowing what most call "the left" to build a monopoly on technology.

Hackers and the infosec community already employ AI to hack and defend systems. AI can try hundreds of different tactics per second to try to gain entry.

In the monopoly that is Facebook and Google, if you own a business then these two companies hold your nuts more tightly than the government. If you get postblocked on Facebook, banned from Google Adwords, you're likely done as a business. Your third option for advertising is Bing which is a losing strategy, even Adwords is terrible for advertising with compared to Facebook. There will never be a better free market alternative either. The momentum for that would not be possible.

This is partially correct. Venture capital companies have a large portfolio and often aren't great at deciphering what will become successful.

True, but if we're here to social engineer, we want to be the architects. Right now Mark Zuckerberg is the head architect, Sheryl Sandberg is #2. This is not the timeline we want to be on.

>it's the "politics is a game" meme
More like left wing media identity politics injects itself into every aspect of life that it can reach because the only game that's played is by politicians astroturfing public opinion. I look forward to enjoying politics without moderation because there will no longer be "illegal opinions" for left wing media to censor.

>Yeah and no one here uses it you fucking idiot because everyone already knows what it is and what it does.

Everyone uses Facebook in one way or another, even if you don't use their site directly.
Facebook has its tentacles in every aspect of human life, yet Facebook isn't the only guilty party. Facebook is the example we're using in this thread because they're the best at what we're discussing.

He's probably right.

Less than 15% of technology jobs go to right-wingers. This is partially deliberate, some of it is the neo-primitive nature of the right, and a lot of it has to do with the system reinforcing the stigma of intelligence within the conservative community. Trad Life is akin to human farming.

Sheryl Sandberg belongs in a cold solitary prison cell.

What is your point, genius?

What are you going to do with this information? You think you're going to become a super-billionaire and conquer the baddies at Facebook and save the world?

You're a LARPing tween fag

Is that how you would do it?

Think.

lol you're hunting for (you)s just like Facebook addicts.

This is the last one from me, byebye faggy

youtu.be/Bc1e_pGyYqA
Vidyo relate