Le 50%

I'm on the train home right now, and Ill be trying to post pics of the faces around me. This is what awaits you if you do not stop racemixing. Keep in mind I'm from one of the whitest states and things will get worse, since immigrants arrived from Africa about 2 years ago are already shitting kids and spreading HIV. Behold le 50%

Qt latinas

Sandals should be outlawed.

Along with pants that go past your knees but don't make it to your fucking ankles.

God I hate how people dress now

If other BRs want to contribute feel free

Not BR but here's what a Le 50% prison riot looks like.

All fatties dress like this here. Plenty of fags as well.

That's a BR prison, dude being burned is a pedo

Yeah it was an ordered hit or something.

I'm actually near the first stop, so the train has emptied quite a lot. I wish I had taken more pics when it was full, but I had to be subtle not to be robbed. There are some niggers here, but I can't be too obvious

I think not actually, rapists and pedos are universally hated, it's not rare for them to be killed. Targeted individuals have their chests torn apart and their heart is taken out.

What amazes me is that even these guys have their own law code, sure it's little but they hate pedos, rapists and people who steal at their "protected" favelas almost as much as people hate niggers.

UMA

When we were trying to figure out the details of the .webm people were saying that the riot was partially just to kill that guy.

Ironic that people who'd happily murder an entire family for money think they're better than a pedophile. I guess that's just the Indio mindset.

Hard to be subtle. Next time I'll take some pics downtown

Shoot a quick vid and then convert it to a soundless .webm

Way easier than trying to take subtle pictures with your phone.

its literally all they have

Gotta be careful with those yellow heads

Some niggers are observing me, too risky. But it's a good idea to do it in a crowded place

Reminds me of people trying to shoot video during the nigger riots and being assaulted for it.

Next time I'll have some webms. As I said in the OP, it's getting worse so there'll be plenty to show

What? How dumb can someone be?
>Oh look, it's a bunch of people that look like criminals rioting, surely it's safe to record them.

-

Context: They were trying to video tape the rioters assault a group of whites. Watch what the group is doing before it cuts.

The whites had to flee, but they turned around and shot a couple niggers while being chased. Didn't get any coverage becuase the niggers were trying to kill them beforhand

more pictures of the woman in the corner

I'm in a white neighborhood now so it's safe to post. Any questions? Quick reminder this is the future if you don't have white children

You wouldn't want that. I'm almost home, behold a white neighborhood

This is why I don't take transit.

I use the metro everyday in Budapest

It smells okay and I literally only see white people, oh it's clean too no litter anywhere.

Come home white man

Only niggers and the poor use public transport in America.

When your countries are the size of states and you still have a white majority it's a lot easier to create a decent public transport system that's not ruined within a year.

DELICIA

IS THAT CHAD?

thats an awfully hot muttee pot

I'm actually bitter in that if it weren't for my father I'd look german, believe it or not. My mom's family is descended from German immigrants, they all have blue eyes, the men are total chads - square jaw, over 6ft, smart, blond. But it all went down the drain due to my father being a typical BR manlet. Not le 50%, but enough to ruin those sweet recessive genes and doom me not to look European. In the US I'd probably be seen as European though