Monster Musume

How do you get out of this situation, Sup Forums ?

The only girl missing in this image is the Vampiress.
Guess, she wants Darling all to herself.

So, would you rather have your blood sucked out to death by this lovely girls or kidnapped by Kyurii and being her hostage during full moon, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/th8lC
imgur.com/a/e4Jtv
strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making threads. Wait for the chapter.

There's still nothing new to talk about.

Personally I'd fuck all of them till either I ran out of blood or my balls dropped.

I only want leech
I wish to do impure things with her

I like Leech. But I couldn't be with her. I'm too much of an alcoholic. My blood would cause her nothing but troubles.

>not changing your lifestyle for the better all for the sake of pleasing your lover and making her healthy.

Plebian.

Is it time for the daily shitposting thread?

>no new chapter
What do you think?

I'm surprised more guys aren't into bloodplay, if it's such easy way to get a monster girlfriend.

Same shit. Different day.

Some people have a fear of blood and others don't like maybe dying.

Would she like a hint of salt in her blood? I usually put more salt than necessary on my meals

How do we fix these threads?

Stop forcing them. Simple as that

Full Moons happen regardless of girl, so I'll take my bloodlusting Lamprey and have a good time.

Mia and Centorea had killed darling more often than any bloodsucking girl could. Dangerous species are safer option than the regular monsters.

We don't

This is a good thread

Well miia papi and horse were all nuts because of the full moon and the subject of marriage, the blood suckers were all very civil about it

The manga needs more Tio in my opinion.

Thank me later

Zank's chapter was far and away the highlight of that 4koma

How long until translation?

Never

You're right. And about the main girls, they won't be affected much by the full moon because they all are worried about darling (except Papi, what a shit girl to have as girlfriend)
MON probably will stay in the expo trying to calm things down and avoiding having too much human casualties (or monstergirl casualties in case of pixies and fairies)

Not anytime soon. Welcome to hell

>tfw these threads have gotten so bad even phoneposter-kun gave up making them

It's the same person dumdum. The same person makes every thread.

>OP isnt image.jpg

Can't be a phoneposter

user please. Don't be deceived.

Can't be. I didn't make this thread and I'm not phoneposter-kun but I've made my fair share of Monster Musume threads.

>phoneposter OP gone
>TTF gone
>all decent drawfags gone
>quick translation guy moved to reddit

It was a long battle but /qa/ actually pulled it off and destroyed these threads permanently

Nah, I make the thread every now and then. You're being stupid for no reason.

The translation guy was always from reddit.

Yea but he isn't posting new chapters here anymore because last time the thread was pruned at like 400 posts for no reason

Stop samefagging

>no reason

There was a reason

Ah Cuye's here. Now we can get this thread started.

Samefag

Delet this! You're going to give Cuye a bad name!

The hero this place needed.

I'm not gone half the time I wake up and the thread is pruned. I dont make a new thread with no content. As I've said before the TL is done we're waiting on proofing and TS.

Anyone have an imgur album of I

Are you talking about the terrible pictures of the Japanese version I did a couple of weeks back or an actual scan because I don't think that's out yet?

The shitty photos

I've never done imgur before but I'm sure I can figure it out. Give me some time and I'll upload them so you can marvel at my pretty hands holding open the manga.

Cheers fella

>Implying it's not phoneposter kun who keeps making these threads with different file names.
It's the same shitty forced argument style of OP.

It's obvious

There literally wasn't, because he was posting new fucking content in that thread

Phonefags can't change their filenames. That's why it's easy to spot phonefags because every image they post has the same filename

KYS

Sure they can

So, which one of the girls turned out to be surprisingly hot when you never expected it?
Mine is pic related. I never expected for Crabman to draw her like this

Tried it as a massive upload and it fucked up the order. Had to upload them in order from the folder to get it right so sorry about the wait. I hope this works for you.

imgur.com/a/th8lC

Lala was always sexy as fuck though.

Healthy birb

That's not healthy

Conceptually Kiira could have been kinda repelling, but Crab did her quite nice. Mosquito girls second abdomen kinda weirds me out, but Kiira's does not.
Neither of them are too Monster, but still Mosquito won't do it for me.
On the other side I could not of expected just how lovable Merino is. Obviously she would not be ugly in any way. Just being another mammal variant you would think she is comparatively plain, and to a degree she is, but holy cow, I mean sheep, does she somehow mix just the perfects amount of plain and exotic, and shy, yet sexually appealing.

You're a lifesaver pal
Gotta love all that Tio and Cathyl attention

I thought it had a lot of variety. Cathyl had some good lewds and so did Smith. Suu got a few color pages too which made me happy. Over all very good. Glad to have it on my shelf.

Should we go ogreboard with Tio pics?

She is pure do not soil her good name

This. The occasional Tio image is good for the soul.

It occurs to me there are no dancing scenes in this series. Surely seeing all the motions of these beautiful girls should pop up somewhere in this series?

Probably too awkward to do. I can't imagine a horse, spider or wheelchair girl doing any dancing

I thought there was lamia bellydancing in the manga

It would be hard to choreograph. Imagine the Haruhi dance with the Monster Musume cast. Papi can't point. Miia and Mero don't even have legs. Cerea awkwardly trotting around. Lala losing her head in more ways than one. I think Rachne would be good at line dancing and Suu would be quick to learn and definitely the most nimble but most of the main girls probably can't do much.

>horse, spider or wheelchair girl
Horse - Step dancing
Spider - Tarantella
Fish - Underwater ballet
They're all a pain to animate, mind you.

Tio in general is good for the soul

Youre awesome. Though i cant find volume 3 anywhere.

at the very least its an excuse to see all the feminine bits flow and ebb with grace and allure.
Would have to be species specific dances though, but still get to see hips gyrate, breasts jiggle, and what not.
>pain to animate
Sure, but think of all the remixes that could be done with different songs.

Sure go ahead.

As long as you post some writing along with it.

I have vol 3 in Japanese but I didn't take any pics because Seven Seas already did it. I think this is the right link:

imgur.com/a/e4Jtv

But it is the male who traditionally performs the mating dance.

>tfw you will never accidentally communicate lewd messages to Kiira while you are out dancing

>you will never lure a Raptor harpy in to your life while drunkenly dancing the Funky Chicken in your backyard.

>do the YMCA and attract numerous peacock spider shotas and lolis

I suggested this in one of the pruned threads: have Miia doing the miko exorcism dance as part of her shrine duties.

Isn't that just flailing your arms about? Well I guess Miia can pull it off since there's no steps.

I think it involves swishing a tasseled stick around. She couldn't do worse than Nanami. At least she doesn't have feet to trip over.

I wanna make tons of spiderbabies.

>Wanting to kill your waifu

>dead spiderbitch

Good riddance

Clearly not that kind of spider. What he really wants to do is jizz in his hand, shove his arm up her cunt, and then saw the appendage off.

When RachneeMom gets introduced shut up she will, you'll see that spidergirls reproduce like humans.

Is this how I daki?

strawpoll.me/12153778

She was always drawed sexy in the fan art pics but almost never with the official art

Aha.

Where's the no one option?

>replying to it

user why?

Reddit

i'm too casual for this

I think Crab should write out one of the main girls for six months, then devote the following three months explaining what they were doing during that time.