As long as the Republican party remains the party of racists they will continue to lose control of this country

As long as the Republican party remains the party of racists they will continue to lose control of this country.

Seriously, how stupid are you? The black vote is extremely important and yet you, in your infinite wisdom, decide it's a good idea to alienate black people? Dumbasses.

You're eating yourselves alive just because you place so much value on what a person looks like on the outside, instead of the kind of person they are on the inside.

I won't miss the GOP.

Blacks shouldn't be able to vote, because they shouldn't be citizens in this country

Democratic vote was actually LOWER than it was 8 years ago this election but over 100,000 votes, republicans lost because they didnt show up.

Your entire idea is bogus

>Black women voting to steal yet more money from white men.

Republicans control house, senate, presidency and the Supreme court. Democrats control some niggers in Alabama. So long as you remain Anti white you will not control any part of government.

African-Americans had a higher turnout for voting in yet another white male senator than for electing the first African-American president.

This country truly is moving beyond race and it's beautiful to behold.

your yelling at us for electing the anti-GOP Trump... why do you think we care?

Yeah give black people free sheeet u raycis

Whites will still be the majority of voters for decades, and are being radicalized at an unstoppable clip.

Sooner than you think, the constitution will be changed by white voters to render demographic changes that are unfavorable to their demographic less relevant to future evolution of the electoral process. This won't solve the long-term conondrum of what to do about these changes, but it will buy a half-century or so to figure it out.

>As long as the Republican party remains the party of racists they will continue to lose control of this country.
Pic is you voting.
>Seriously, how stupid are you?
Whatever you say Baa-Baa
>The black vote is extremely important and yet you, in your infinite wisdom, decide it's a good idea to alienate black people? Dumbasses.
The Republican Party alienates black voters so that the Democrats keep them and this allows the perpetual two party system. If you think there are indeed two parties and two choices, then you should think about getting out of your diapers sometime soon.
>You're eating yourselves alive just because you place so much value on what a person looks like on the outside
We know you look ugly. No need to confirm it.
> instead of the kind of person they are on the inside.
All liberals think they're kind, till they realize their own hypocrisy. Kindness is not difficult when you're in a group, when your peers tell you what is kindness, when your church tells you how kindness will be perceived. True understanding of the universe results from being beaten down by life, not being in a position to be kind, looking at others lesser than you, realizing all of us are playing a game called life, and then doing something out of your way to help those in need at great cost to oneself. You're a jackass who hasn't even begun to understand what kindness is.
>I won't miss the GOP.
That's fine. You're in the Democratic net right now. You're playing your part pawn.

Says who and based on what?

That was for

Why doesn't the whitey just start shooting niggers already? Whites are trampled everywhere, since self-hating whites vote like shit, and niggers vote like a group. The only solution is either strong white identity, or a white ethno state. I suggest both.

The founding fathers based on the immigration act of 1790

Why would I want "the black vote" when I think the black vote should be outlawed altogether? It is an ongoing obscenity that wild Africans are allowed to vote in this republic.

There is a civil war going on in the GOP and black people vote for their slave masters.

Maybe you should try lurking moar.

You want men to change their beliefs to appeal to a party? A kike party nonetheless. Sup Forumsacks are not cucks. Fuck you party and fuck your politics.

You know I hope Dems keep believing it's black voters that saved them and not low republican turnout. That way they will put so much focus on blacks that they forget the rest of their base.

thanks for proving why we should repeal all amendments after 10

>as long as we keep calling the Republicans "the party of racists" we'll keep dominating "the black vote"!

FTFY, racist asshole.