i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>HOMSI LIVESTREAM TODAY 10PM Damascus time
youtu.be/JJx5VdRBi40

Devs Dec 14
>Syrian security forces foil terrorist attack in Damascus after dismantling car bomb in Kafr Souseh neighborhood
>Russian air campaign in Syria has largely reached end goal – Peskov
>RuAf launched several airstrikes over Idlib/Hama governorates today, targeting HTS near Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>SAA, IRGC ready reinforcements for ISIS counter offensive in Al-Mayadeen
>New ISIS video claims Russian troops helped suicide bombers infiltrate Deir Ezzor Airbase in Nov
>Israel will close 2 border crossings in Gaza Strip over security concerns
>Israeli minister; If Hezbollah starts another war with Israel, the Israelis will destroy Lebanon
>Iraqi Security Forces/PMU launch major security op against ISIS to clear Mutaybjiya region located east of Tikrit
>King Salman condemns US decision on Jerusalem
>The Israeli Intelligence Minister invited MBS to visit Israel, become new official mediator in future Palestine peace talks
>KSA backed military coalition to provide logistical, intelligence and training to new W African counter-terrorism G5 Sahel force

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JgKfiJJiy4
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-officially-opens-new-border-crossing-lebanon/
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/940995325287858176
youtube.com/watch?v=wH0LDkcUvNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
middleeasteye.net/news/Southern Syria faces more uncertainty as US pulls funding for anti-Assad militia-10538370
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-another-advance-southern-aleppo-video/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=Ei7DJ0msPoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please stop posting these faggot threads.
you fucking larpers are so gay

>you fucking larpers are so gay
Maybe, but not as much as Suheil.

That is a pretty fucking retarded quote.

Shut the fuck up.

You’re too retarded to comprehend the meaning, Germanbro.

aw hurt your feewings?
too bad. these really are gay as shit though. dont you fags get tired of obsessing over something you're either too stupid to understand or too powerless to have ANY influence over?

>hurr durr lets live in the past
leggit his anti freedom doesnt even offer anything better.
All he says is the lets go back to the medieval ages.
He makes anti US modern liberals look like retards.
Horrible quote and you should feel ashamed for posting it.

Why don't you kill yourself?

To be honest, you have to have a very high IQ to understand that quote.

why dont you suck my asshole while i fuck your grandma you larping faggot from your larping made up country

the same can be said for you

>The only threads in Sup Forums that are sorta informative and no a slide fest
>stop posting them
Absolutely 56%

Ironic

>US Stops aid on Somali National Forces food and fuel.
Give them two weeks before their dead

>americans talking about larping

You're just too degenerate to comprehend, jewropean fag.

>dont you fags get tired of obsessing over something you're either too stupid to understand or too powerless to have ANY influence over?
Dumb mutt

>The reason people in general tolerated the idea of giving the Jews a state was because they were really bullied in the past, in most countries.
Sure, but probably no more than any other stateless ethnicity - e.g. say gysies
They also felt it was ok to give them a state because of the link to religious notions - the gods chosen people (gods chosen victims) myth. The only reason why gypsies are not similarly lauded is because they didn't write the bible.

>The zionist got what they wanted because of legitimate victimhood. I can draw parallel of this with today's SJWs using blacks' and women's supposed victimhood as a way to gain power.
I am not sure what you are communicating here. Are you saying that the legitimate victimhood of the jews is the same as that presented by women and people of colour? Or are you saying that today's 'victims' are riding on the coat-tails of jewish suffering on the basis that the jews got something for it?

If you really want to dissolve the Israeli state, you remove their victimhood first. How to do it? First, your recognize their states, then, you make sure that all Jews are safe in most countries in the world.
The israeli state has had recognition for over 50 years. I won't guarantee it's existence because it's not my country. Their existence can only be guaranteed by them being socialble good neighbours. And they are not that. Their state can only be guaranteed if it is meaningful to a better world. It could be this. But it is not so now.
I am reluctant to recognise israel as a jewish state. Fuck them, they can be one if they want, but they don't need me to say it. It's up to them if they are or are not. I won't cuck myself for their nationalist bullshit. fuck that.

>After all these is implemented, the Arabs can perform a war of reconquest and nobody will be there to help the Israeli.
I get what you are arguing, that without outside threats the state will relax, the nationalism will dissolve and so forth.

not really i just enjoy trolling u fags over shit you autisticly obsess over
meme flag. literally no one in the world gives a shit about the asshole of the planet. typical eurocuck. really who cares if the al-swarimsuckmipeen took over the hills of dumfuckistan?

>all those (You)s for some edgy plebdittor maya maya cancerstani r_/ptg/ faggot.
Really crew, I am dissapointed.

>flag
You can’t talk, Achmed

You’re such a nigger, you’re interpreting it the wrong way. He is referring to the self destructive spiral entered by the Republic of France during the hyper intellectual, enlightenment humanist era of Jacobin rule. The one that led to fedora tipping revolutionaries actually establishing the Cult of Reason or Robespierres Cult of the Supreme Being. And he is right, that's why we’re holding our own against America and not being filled with ISIS or having to become pillagers in Europe.

BAHH my true weakness!
get over yourselves faggots lol its easier to trigger you guys than tumblrinas at this point

This. /sg/ never learns

what did (((cohen))) mean by this?

>muh meme fleegs
>I can't ad hom properly if u don't show me ur flag ;_;
Cry more mutty

I like you, Lahestani.

>freedom of parties
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
read your own fucking posted pic again mate.
The dude is half way through his bleach bottle
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ad hom? funny coming from a person who committed a bleached anus fallacy

its remarkable isnt it? this is literally how trump won the election

Ah, yes.
The famous genocide brigades formed by Christian volunteers in Syria.
They were the ones that gassed all those poor sunnis in Khan Shaykhun, didn't you know?

>trigger
Kys.

it's a notch about "wubba dub dub", takes a pretty high g factor of intelligence to appreciate what he said

Are you retarded or do you enjoying acting like one?

if you werent a triggered cuck you wouldn't respond sweetie

Whats wrong mutt? Why does our presence trigger you so much?

I like you too, my majoosi friend.

>I am dissapointed.
Same

judging by the levels of assrape in the comments over an obvious troll I would hold your tongue about whos getting triggered sweetheart.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JgKfiJJiy4
Reminder if you dont support a Muslim empire you're a zionist cuck

Just curious, from where on reddit you came?

what I would prefer to see is an israel that wants to integrate with it neighbours. that want's to have meaningful integration into the region. It's neither impossible, nor is it unthinkable. Nor is the situation so complex that it can never be done. Yes it can.

What is complex is the position of the backers of israel, who wish more than anything to keep their sponsored pocket of middle eastern clay. to ensure that the middle east is not united. that it cannot speak for itself.

but watching israel, watching the people, watching the various media, listening to my jewish friends, all I see is spat hatred, impossibly nazi mindsets and some kind of inability to perceive the distaste that i view their politics with. ( i still speak to them..)

for whatever reason, the zionist mindset is a corruption of jewish identity, it is a corruption of something which has brought some good into the world.

it is a small dog, so protected from consequence that it behaves like a spoilt child, it cannot see or understand itself from another peoples perspective. It behaves like it's oppressors.

Sad. ugly stuff. far from fulfilling the aspiration of being 'a light amongst the nations' it is in fact the dark used arsehole between the cheeks of arrogance and pride. the shit will pass through them soon. but it is the path they are choosing.

WE STANIDNG UP TO AMERICA HURR DURR
ALL WE DO IS JSUTIFIED TO FIGHT AMERICA
WE SO RIGHTEOUS AND VIRTUOUS
HUBALUBABABA
LOOK AT OUR """"""""""""""""""""TRADITIONAL""""""""""""""""""""""""" IRANIAN CLOTHING!!!!!
WOW! I WISH ALL OF ME WAS IRANIAN!

sub reddit were we upload and masturbate to pics of tyrone shooting fat loads into ur moms hairy puss

Grrrrrrr

What's with all the r/ptg people here today?

Take a wild guess.

>Syria officially opens new border crossing with Lebanon
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:35 P.M.) – The Syrian and Lebanese governments officially opened the Jouseeh Crossing to the public on Thursday after spending several months repairing the area.

The border crossing was reopened, today, with the official ceremony attended by Syria’s Minister of Interior and the Governor of Homs.

The Jouseeh Crossing was closed four years ago when opposition forces took control of the Lebanese border.

However, since the recapture of this area by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Hezbollah, the governments of Lebanon and Syria have been able to repair the Jouseeh Crossing so that it could once again be used by the public.
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-officially-opens-new-border-crossing-lebanon/

Where did that towelhead get that Chevy? Those faggots are supposed to drive Toilettas, what is this shit

Hariri on suicide watch

American poster... When will they finally learn?

EPIC troll xD upvoted

Yeah, you’re just retarded. You can’t possibly act this good.

you got nothing lol

alot of christers say that the Anitichrist will be from Syria- I cant imagine a Syrian wold leader in our timeline @ all...

Bibles- clearly there different in each timeline....No?

I guess they are bored and tired of winning.

well dumdums its been fun but JDIF deposited the shekels into my account and thats all the time I have for you autismos today. Later fags

Has this been posted?

>#UnitedStates plans to spend $500m in training and equipping Syrian groups (most likely SDF and YPG) to fight #ISIS in 2018.
twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/940995325287858176

Anti-christ will emerge from babylon/bagdad

I am only willing to defend Iran vs brain dead /ptg/ americans but otherwise Iran is a backwards counter revolutionist state that is nothing but a waste.
Iranian regions without islam = flower of learning and culture
iran with islam = bearded fucks in monocolored dresses who fuck little girls while constantly grinning
Even if America is cancer they can point to some great points of value the have brought and still bring to the world.
Iran has nothing but "WE WUZ ANTIIMPERIALISTS AND SHIET"
AS soon as your people stop falling for the evil invader burger all your wanna be religious leaders will hang from crosses.
WASTE OF A COUNTRY AND PEOPLE AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT?????
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH cough AHHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I̵̸͇̜̭̠ͨͯ̾̒́̌͞ ͙̟̜̜̪͊̑͗ͧͧ̚W̹̞͖͈̼̹̒̍͌̑͑̈́A̶͈̽̔N̨͚̫̰̥͓̹͔̯͌ͧ͌̽͞T̸͙͉̝̖͙͕̱̃̓̌ͧ̑͋͊ͦ̈͝ ͔̬̩̤̙̰͈̈͊̒̊̎̂̿̔̈̕͝ͅA̛͍̘̭̩̔̍̊ͬ͑̈́̕ ͚̼͖̻͗̉̏ͬ̋̕͡Ẃ̮͖̗̭͔̯̺͊͆ͯA̜̓ͣͣ̀ͣ̑̊̚͡R̴̼̝̹͔̯̳̝̣̔ͨ̐ͯͯ̄͞ ̶̮̼͚̗͎̠̬̪͂̈͒ͬ̽ͫI̬̊ͤ̒̋͛̑́̀N̠͗̀̍ͭ͒͗ͮ͢͡ ̜̠͓̖̥̐͜Ş͕̳̘͔̩͍ͣͫ̔ͫ̓̚Ą̷͓͇̦͚ͩͫ̓̃̊Ȕ̶͇̺ͫD͖̥͓̻̙͉̪̆͊͛̓ͬͅI̤̝̟̼̟ͨ̌̒̔ͣ̾ ̛̪̼̉͜Ą̥̝̬̽́͒̑ͣ͘R̩͇̩͋̋ͪͮ̾A̶͉̫̔̾͑B̰̼̳̬͇̯̙͎̣͆͋ͫͪ͌̿̿̚I̸̙ͭÅ̸͖̠̮̟ͭ̄̓ͩ̈̀͟͡

>to fight #ISIS in 2018.
That needs some new ISIS tho

Reddit

debts

It's clearly said that Antichrist will come from Scythia (ukraine).

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart

Homsi just start the stream.
fuck sticking to timetable

A keen German eye spotted a Persian bootlicker. They love their despots for some reason. Is it the thrill you get from throwing rocks at somebody after they've had a moral failing?

liberty rebort live
youtube.com/watch?v=wH0LDkcUvNE

>News and important posts from last bread

S-400 Turkey
Geneva
KSA economic news
Gaza
migrants
Somalia
Saudis going to Africa
ISIS threats
Putin bantz on Saakashvili
Israel invites MBS over
Damascus rebels
Israeli threats to Lebanon
ISIS weapon supply chains

>ja, ja ,ja ich bin eine Tunde *shits*
What did our German fellow mean by this

>obligatory

>implying I said anything about Islam. I’m not even a muslim, I’d give my life to rid Iran of Islam. All I’m saying is, I’m proud of my nation, for getting this far with the universe against it. I’m just nationalistic, something you Germans will never understand.

>to fight ISIS in 2018
Assad is new ISIS i guess.

Shut the fuck up, mutt.

>germans in charge of banter
Ah yes

>something you Germans will never understand.
>for getting this far with the universe against it
lmao u think you have all the universe against you
lmao germany not NATIONALISTIC
YOU KOW NOTHING GOYIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nietzsche's shits were more idealistic and forward thinking than any iranian leader ever was

Ron Paul may be a pro-open border, delusional libertarian, but he is more redpilled than 99% of Americans.
Really speaks lengths of the absolute state of things.

It's good to return to classics.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY

>The German's don't understand Nationalism
Oh my Allah, you are really fucking stupid. I get why you don't mind having a dictator, because you're an idiot.

>Trump pulls funding for southern rebels
middleeasteye.net/news/Southern Syria faces more uncertainty as US pulls funding for anti-Assad militia-10538370

cool

Oh yes my brother in Ali

I’m talking about right now, currently. You fucking brainlets. If you were so fucking nationalistic you wouldn’t let your country get overrun by niggers and mudslimes.

>muh every greek was a partisan
>Nazis never actually conquered all of greece
>Greece should get reparations
>Macedonia is in greece (lmao)
>Turks are totally different from greeks
>Germany ruined Greece
>Real Greeks are blonde lmao

Yeah, just like all the other times he stopped funding the rebels.
What a meme. Jordan also funds and trains rebels there afaik.

>Syrian Army scores another advance in southern Aleppo – video
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:55 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) managed to score another advance in the Aleppo Governorate this week, capturing a new town and hilltop after a short battle with the jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

Led by their Republican Guard and 4th Mechanized Division, the Syrian Arab Army began the day by storming the large hilltop of Tal SyriaTel.

Not long after launching the attack, the Syrian Army would establish full control over Tal SyriaTel, propelling them to advance to the small town of Rasm Al-Kabarah.

The Syrian Army would take control of Rasm Al-Kabarah after another short battle with Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham in the southern countryside of Aleppo.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-scores-another-advance-southern-aleppo-video/
>Video:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=Ei7DJ0msPoQ

>*autistic screeching*
What did he mean by this?

>I’m talking about right now, currently. You fucking brainlets.
you are a unique kind of retarded Ill give you that.
Go live in Iran then please if it is so great btw.

>implying (((western democracy))) is the only option
Yeah, you're definitely not an idiot. You're worse.

Choke on a dick.

>implying ther is only one form of democracy
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH EVEN GADDAFI LOVED DEOMCRACY YOU RETARDED IFIOT.
GO DROWN IN SNOW YOU DEGENERAT BEING.

>implying Bismarck (PBUH) did anything wrong
>implying Hitler did anything wrong