Why is hair loss still a thing when the globalists put estrogen mimickers in the water?

Why is hair loss still a thing when the globalists put estrogen mimickers in the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4144211/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

genetics

That doesn't explain it. Look at what tranny pills do to people.

Head hair loss is testosterone induced.

this, some people are just weak

more test = less hair

Somewhat misleading; yes its testosterone induced but it is not that bald men have more testosterone than other men. Its that their hair follicles are sensitive to the testosterone in a way that makes them bald. The follicles is the difference.

More specifically, more test = more of a smaller amount but different kind of testosterone, the type that causes male pattern baldness.

If only there was a way to inhibit the production of this very specific type of test...

my hair is extremely dense and gorgeous. I get compliments for it. maybe it's your fault that you are balding

Extra test is turned into estrogen. Also test doesn't do shit for hair loss, it's caused by DHT, learn some basic biology.

There's a reason finasteride works, and also there's a reason why trannies regrow hair when they get on hormones.

Baldness is predisposed by genetics. Hormones can act as catalysts, however it is higher levels of testosterone which speed up the balding process - not oestrogen.

Sick follicles my nigga

>weak

See

>tfw too intelligent to have hair

That's the point. If the globalists put estrogen in water, why do guys still go bald?

>If only there was a way to inhibit the production of this very specific type of test...
dht, yeah but it's expensive innit

Ah I misread the OP

Actually, extra estrogen turns into T, and T is what kills hair follicles.

>globalists put estrogen in water,
nobody is 'putting' it in the water, if there's any it's a by product of whatever, it's not being 'put' there deliberately, and it won't cure baldness because it won't remove your dht or have any significant effect on you for that matter

My dad lost all his hait in his mid 20's he's bald af now.

I still have a shitload of hair and I'm 26. A lot of them are grey tho. It's been a year since I cut my hair and they are neck long.

>inb4 low test soyboy

I go to the gym 4 times a week.

no, extra t turns into estrogen

it's from wasting life-giving semen

bros im afraid i might be too much high test. how can i lose testosterone

i need my hair intact

>eddie hall
>strongman winner 2017
>deadlift record holder
>takes tons of steroids
>not bald

Estrogen doesn't counter act testosterone.

it binds to some of the same receptors doesn't it ?

not genetically predisposed to it then is he

>Ray Williams
>raw tested powerlift total world record holder
>takes roids
>dense full hair

take finasteride. It actually slightly raises test but lowers DHT, which is what causes baldness. DHT is pretty useless after puberty.

Trannies also take testosterone blockers in addition to estrogen.
Estrogen by itself isn't going to stop balding.

I can't begin to explain it. About 10 years ago I did a few cycles of steroids and researched the hell out of all this stuff. I can talk the lingo but since I've forgotten a lot it will probably sound like I'm deliberately misleading people.

Aye, just wait until he hits his mid 30s and stops using steroids

He'll flop like a motherfucker

>Lasha Talakhadze
>oly total WR holder
>takes roids
>full hair

WTF

so are you saying the strongest strongman, the strongest powerlifter AND the strongest oly lifter are all NOT bald?

accept it. balding is a sign of weakness

>globalists

call it how it is op, jews

There are a lot of reasons for balding. It could be genetic, it could be diet, it could be a sign of a weakening heart and you not getting enough exercise. Either way, going bald isn't that big of a deal because stressing over it will just make you lose more hair. Enjoy what you got while it lasts, if anything balding should just remind you to be more precious with your time since are closer to death.

I know this isn't a particularly uplifting comment but that's the way life is, deal with it. It's probably worse being an aging woman since women are only valuable since they are young, trust me as you get older people just tend to find you more attractive because they can leech off of you.

-Oldfag

Negative feedback loops, HPTA axis, receptor binding affinity... all I know is jargon now.

Weak, hahah. Do you realize how many elite level MMA fighters, are bald? Bald is the new BBC, faggot.

Male pattern baldness comes from the mother. Look at your grandfather. That is your future.

it's a sign of having hair follicles which react to dht, which is genetically determined, if you want to call that a 'weakness'.........

No, it doesn't. My doctor literally explained this to me a week ago because I'm suffering from hair loss from excessive T. Extra T /can/ turn into extra estrogen, but hair loss is caused solely by excessive T.

I started going bald when I was 21. 16 years later I haven't had a heart attack.
>mind blown

Lasha looks a nice guy.

my grandfather had a full head of hair, your theory sucks

>ignores all the other reasons listed
Your reading comprehension is blown.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4144211/
>Results:

There were statistically significant differences regarding mean values of body weight (P < 0.001), height (P = 0.002), waist circumference (P < 0.001), body mass index (P < 0.001), systolic (P < 0.001), and diastolic blood pressure (P < 0.001), fasting glucose (P < 0.001), triglycerides (P < 0.001), high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (P < 0.01), fasting insulin (P = 0.02) and homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance (P < 0.001) between cases and controls. A statistically significant association was found between AGA and MS (P = 0.002) and between AGA and IR (P < 0.001). Multiple logistic regression analysis revealed that waist circumference (>102 cm) was the most significant risk factor for developing MS. It increased the risk of MS by 1.25-folds (95% CI = 1.10-1.42, P < 0.001).

>Conclusion:

Our results support the recommendation for assessing MS and IR in all young males with stage III or higher AGA. Early intervention is critical to reduce the risk and complications of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes mellitus later in life.

>muh genehdicks

Not a chance I'd let myself bald at a young age. I'd definitely get lazer therapy or hair implants.

>2017
>still growing hair
Plebs

>ITT: baldies coping out by saying it's because they have high test
keep up with the onions, folks!

>Extra T /can/ turn into extra estrogen,
that's what i said

Your maternal grandfather?

Don't be fucking retarded, no one is putting estrogen in the water sources.
If you believe this so much, pour some water in a bottle, take the bottle to a lab and have it tested for female hormones.
There are however many factors why male hormones are on the decline. For example sitting in front of a computer all day instead of getting excercise from manual labor, shitty diet, sugar especially, drinking from plastic bottles might have an effect(expiry date on water bottles is not for the water, it's for the bottle), beer, not enough vitamin D.
Losers tend to want to blame some super secret all powerful cabal for destroying their manhood while it's just their shitty lifestyle choices.

Eat healthy non processed food as much as you can, maybe get the basic supplements if needed, do outside activities, lift HEAVY and do HIIT(both increase male and growth hormones). Before you know it you'll be racemixing with the best of 'em.

The onions work.

Imagine believing that every physiological function in your body is based on your testosterone level.

could a brazilian lady boy conceive of such a thing?

yup

Female pattern balding?

imagine being a fucking shitskin consumerist mutt who doesnt understand something as simple as cause and effect

Funny you say that, even our trannies are more masculine than your average american man.

t.gypsy

there is also the serious problem of women pissing hormones from birth control into the water. it made a splash when it was admitted that it was effecting aquatic life:

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm

How do I combat the dandruff Jew? I've had chronic dandruff for the past 3 years. My hair is constantly a snow globe.

are you showering with hot water? have you tried different shampoos?

i doubt it, everyone was saying this before but i'm in my mid 30's , little balding, but nothing dramatic, i consider myself muscular, hair long to shoulders and fuck my wife once or twice daily. when i go to the gym all the youngest dudes are so and so muscles and they're all balding exccept first nations or real quebecois of my age. My theory is genetics with new generation of immigrants or they eat like shit. my grand father is first nation innou, i'm white but with thick black hair,

Use better shampoo and conditioner.
That's literally it.

i not sure im going bald yet but my hairline is maturing a little too fast

should i take finasteride? or maybe i can take some vitamins to make the hair stronger

rinse your hair with vinegar after washing your hair, thank me when you're dandruff free.

If you inject SOME women with testosterone they will start balding like guys in a few weeks

so there is nothing that can be done, some new research is tried

ignore those guys, do not use conditioner, use vinegar instead.

whoops, that didn't work at all sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm

If balding was a "weak" trait it would have been bred out of existence.

yes, FTM trannies go bald just like men if they're predisposed

>should i take finasteride? or maybe i can take some vitamins to make the hair stronger

Finasteride will lower your libido one way or another maybe not in a year, but in a few it's all but sure
finasteride stops the sythesis of neurosteroids by inhibiting the recently discovered alpha reductase 3 in the brain, lots of people report brainfog and memory issues any way
finasteride stops working after 10 years, if you stop using it the baldness will catch up in a few months completely to your natural evolution

still sucks tho

Alright then, my mistake bong

I swear to God there are so many ignorant IDIOTS n Sup Forums

Hair loss isn't caused by ONE thing.

At first it was thought to be from "Sebum" from the plugging of the follicle through oil glands.

The later research showed it was DHT, and all treatments geared toward the DHT method. DHT being a derivative of the Body's testosterone. But that method didn't show the complete picture.

Only recently did a Philadelphia study show that a MAJOR contributor to hairloss in men genetically pre-disposed...was Alpha-5 Reductase. That hair follicles were suffering from pre-mature aging through INFLAMMATION.

But the complete picture shows that all 3 are involved. The missing link being the Alpha-5 importance.

One of the ONLY successful methods to treat complete hairloss and reverse it is what's known as the "Swiss Temples" method. Other than that, you can only stunt the rate of hairloss.

>Look at what tranny pills do to people

Baldness is very comon in semitic and european men, but it was absent in indian men in america
if you see an indian in america bald it's because some ancestor breeded with a european
baldness is associated with more facial hair, something which is missing in indian americans

>"Swiss Temples

check the new info, he admited it was a failure and any gain he had was because of dudasteride, an even more extreme form of chemical castration

If you're bald you're a weak sissy soy faggot

>use better shampoo and conditioner
What do you recommend?

/thread

a polite response on pol, this is a first !

26, hair is thinning a little at the temples, but much more noticeable on the right than left.
Live in Bongistan though, need a prescription for Finasteride, plus the side effects are pretty scary.
My father didn't start balding until he was in his 50s, and none of my uncles have the hint of baldness.
Guess I got jewed out of my hair.

pic on the left is me

I-Is that a male to female??

rude

This is false and your doctor is retarded. Only testosterone can aromatize into estrogen, not vice versa.

If you have high levels of free test it’ll either float around until it can bind to a receptor. If it doesn’t bind it’ll either aromatize into estrogen or convert to DHT, which is responsible for hair loss. DHT is extremely androgenic and a lot of your androgen receptors are on the scalp. It’ll bind there and cause the follicle to wither and eventually die.

Finasteride is a DHT blocker which binds to the receptor so DHT won’t be able to cause further damage.

>Tfw already have a widow peak
I'm told that it's genetic and from the mother's side. Hormones play a large factor too. Don't believe the tranny meme though.

Because your level of estrogen have nothing to do with it. In fact it might make it worse

estrogen helps hair, that's why at menopause when estrogen levels fall women start diffuse thinning

just fucking stop you retards you don't know shit

I use John Frieda.
Get whichever one is for your color.

Genetics, stress, depression

DHT is one of the strongest forms of free test

Use anything anything sulfate free
e.g regenpure

Head and shoulders clinical strength. Comes in a blue bottle and uses different chemicals versus the normal head and shoulders.

Hair loss is a moral failure, not a genetic one

Jose Aldo keeps getting knocked the fuck out fag

A good pinch of Macha green tea powder and vitamin d spray (sub lingual) will thicken it up.

if that were true you'd be a billionaire.

if i take estrogen pills will my hair look better?

you need to take estrogen and a testosterone blocker like spironolactone for example that lowers your test levels to pre-puberty levels

enjoy the tits, big butt and soft skin breh