Control-F no Peter Strzok thread

What gives? I havent seen a Peter Strzok thread either yesterday or today. What gives pol. I thought this wad gonna shut down the whole investigation.
google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2017/12/13/16772884/mueller-text-messages-trump-fbi-russia-investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/08/jim-jordan-has-be-more-story-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-and-mueller-probe
youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-13/we-cant-take-risk-fbi-texts-reveal-insurance-policy-prevent-trump-presidency
insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/14/louis-gohmert-rod-rosenstein-and-bob-mueller-need-be-out-picture-russian-uranium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumperino. WTF get in here lads. This could be bigly if correct.

We're being shilled and slid since the wammy-bammy election.

Everyone knows the evidence points to the FBI meddling in our elections, not the Russians. Now that it's been established that FBI leadership is completely corrupt and has become a type of secret police, what do we do about it?

Congressional hearings are happening now, but they can and are being stonewalled by the FBI and blacked out by the media. Right now they are making a case that the FBI has gone rogue. Even when they fully lay out the case, what happens then? DoJ investigation, sure. But if arrests need to Ben made, who completes them? The pro- Trump FBI? The Marines? Are you going to convert the Secret Service into the Schutzstaffel SS and have them make political arrests? The aesthetics and politics of this matter as it is historically unprecedented.

The other side will use their evil but devastatingly effective propaganda machine to call for your impeachment and say you are a tyrant. How do you make mass arrests in a way that doesn't look like a military coup?

On the other hand, does Trump let it drag on and hope the people stay informed? Not fucking likely. Yes it was a setup and they can make it known as such. The FBI is truly in tatters. But how do you allow a corrupt FBI to remain when you promised to drain the swamp?

This is the fucking end game man. Both sides have chosen a narrative and they are going to clash one way or another

we're obviously being shilled to hell and back. Alex Jones was playing several pieces of Congressional testimony yesterday, and like, holy shit - it is an absolute fucking shitshow in DC.

Gowdy and Jim Jordan's testimony alone basically state that the FBI is 100% corrupted and run by the Obama admin as a political weapon

oh and of course, Drudge has not a single fucking link about the DC hearings. fucking Jew bastard selling us out right when it matters most (did anybody see the "JUDGE WHORE" headline? thanks Drudge, you fucking kike piece of shit)

D.C. Is a fucking mess right now. Things are picking up pace. Arm yourself.

No go. Rosenstein shut it down. Americans are allowed to have personal opinions as long as it doesn't manifest in actions in work environment. Strzok was removed from the investigation appropriately. Remaining investigators given the opportunity to come clean and/or recuse themselves. No takers. Independent council will continue with IG oversight as usual.
I wonder if Gowdy, Chabot, Gaetz, Issa and the rest would like to participate in the obstruction indictments or even conspiracy charges? They are trying really hard to avoid the truth coming out. Why would you not want to defend your nations sovereignty from a foreign power?

Conversation between two FBI agents investigating hillary's emails

Page: God Trump is a loathsome human.

Strzok: Yet he may win

Strzok: Good for hillary

Page: It is

Strzok: Would he be a worse president than Cruz?

Page: Trump? Yes I think so.

Strzok: I'm not sure

Strzok: OMG he's an idiot

Strzok God, Hillary should win 100,000,000 - 0

Page: I know

Page:I just saw my first Bernie Sander [SIC] bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car

Strzok: He's an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out.

Page: So look, you say we text on the phone we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced.

Strzok: I am riled up, Trump is a fucking idiot.

Strzok: I CAN'T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY?!?!

Strzok: But all the presidents men, figured I needed to brush up on Watergate

Page: My God. Sessions for DOD or DOJ or attorney general it is.

Strzok: Attorney General

Page: Good God

I cant believe how hard it is to find the text trascripts, I had to type that all out myself from audio. There is also texts about AN INSURANCE POLICY.
Fucks sake why is it so hard to find info on this.
SO MANY SHILL THREADS HERE TODAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Truth hurts. I mean, Trump IS all these things. Hillary sucks too, but you can't blame an American for expressing their 1st Amendment opinion on how shitt* Trump is, because - he IS after all.

Looks more likely that it's the FBI or CIA than russia

>Americans are allowed to have personal opinions as long as it doesn't manifest in actions in work environment.
"I want to believe the path u threw out 4 consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected-but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

good luck spinning that one you stupid piece of shit.

>Strzok was removed from the investigation appropriately.
you're right, and why did the Justice Department conceal this fact from Congress for nearly 6 months? maybe because they didn't want these text messages to come out that destroy the defense you just offered?

get off the board you stupid fuck

"I want to believe the path u threw out 4 consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected-but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

sorry shill, he left out the insurance text. here's the text to remind you. your defense of "Americans are allowed to have political opinions" is garbage. get the fuck off the board

Sounds like they are talking about pushing the Russia narrative, as insurance against trump. But what do I know.

seriously though how do you unironically act all reasonable and shit but then admit you're as biased against Trump as Peter Strzok is. you cannot objectively state that "Trump is a loathsome human" because that is not an objective fact that can be proven. you are a political fucking hack that is probably paid a few shekels an hour to shit up this board with your disinfo. you are absolute scum.

kys

>Sounds like they are talking about pushing the Russia narrative, as insurance against trump. But what do I know.
it's worse than that, it's going to turn out that Peter Strzok personally took the dossier (dressed up with FBI assistance) to the FISA court to get a warrant to spy on Trump.

The modern left has no capacity for self reflection

Except Trump is president, jacka*s. Good try.
You seem really angry. Kind of like Trump lashing out because he got caught coordinating with Trump and his molestations are catching up with him. When you're bad, you get in trouble...cry someplace else traitor. Maybe Putin will give you a blanket?

Strzok to Page: I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way he gets elected- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk...It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you are 40

What did he mean by this???

>Kind of like Trump lashing out because he got caught coordinating with Trump and his molestations are catching up with him.
lmao... what? you got so angry that you blew a fuse.

you sound exactly like the FBI agent. and you're lashing out with the Putin narrative because you cannot reasonably defend an FBI agent saying they need an "insurance policy" against Trump's victory as "normal political opinions."

IG identified it as a problem. He was dismissed from the investigation. Done. It's got nothing to do with Mueller. Good try though Russian trolls. Go back to Olgino!

bumpin

Yes you absolutely can. He works for the DOJ who is supposed to be apolitical at all times. He sent those texts over his work phone. Which is government property, Which is government records. Regardless of politics and outcome, this guy deserves a serious ass fucking for destroying credibility and confidence in the DOJ and FBI when its already at record lows. He was also having an extramarital affair with the investigator he was messaging. This guy and his partner were a massive walking liability and I hope to God there aren't more like them.

Conspiracy or Sexual misconduct? Pick one (or two). youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

>Can't let him have the nuclear codes

You can't even make this shit up

>I mean, Trump IS all these things.
so Trump is a loathsome human. how do you objectively prove that? how do you objectively prove that "OMG he's an idiot?"

how do you objectively prove that Hillary should win "100,000,000 - 0" - which, by the way, as Gowdy pointed out, means that Peter Strzok is so biased against Trump that he couldn't think of a SINGLE PERSON THAT WOULD VOTE FOR TRUMP!

and yet Trump won the election.

How on earth did they know about Sessions??

keep changing the story. you can't defend this. it's impossible.

So what you are saying is, we are awaited in valhalla?

Night of the long necks approaches MOONCRICKET

I believe the Russian dossier was meant to be an "insurance policy" to keep Trump in line. Comey met with Trump and held up the folder as if saying, step out of line, this folder goes public. Pure Hoover move.

And Trump told him to go fuck himself.

>Trump lashing out because he got caught coordinating with Trump

They pay you too much

Wrong he was off duty and is a human and American citizen with 1st Amendment rights. He's allowed to say whatever he wants so long as his work isn't affected. Whatever you're dreaming he planned, obviously didn't happen because Trump is president. Turn off Alex Jones.

>IG identified it as a problem. He was dismissed from the investigation.
and as I said previously, for some odd reason the Justice Department felt it necessary to hide the fact of Strzok's firing for six months from the Congressional committees that have jurisdiction over it.

and I'm sure it has nothing to do with this text message:

So when people plan and fail, they didn't plan in the first place?

What these people did is treason, pure and simple.

Beat it Cozy Bear!

Strzok: I CAN'T PULL AWAY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY

Lisa Page: I don't know but we'll get it back.

Page: And maybe you're meant to stay where you are because you're meant to protect the country from that menace.

Strzok: I can protect our country at many levels

What did they mean by this?

>He's allowed to say whatever he wants so long as his work isn't affected. Whatever you're dreaming he planned, obviously didn't happen because Trump is president.

what do you mean "whatever you're dreaming he planned" - the plan is right in front of your face you stupid FUCK! the Mueller investigation was the plan! that's what I am SAYING - Peter Strzok is the guy that took the discredited dossier to get a FISA warrant using what they KNEW was discredited evidence!

>So when people plan and fail, they didn't plan in the first place?
the plan was the Mueller special counsel... the plan is in action right now.

It wasn't hidden! How many Google HR issues are you updated on every day? Get the fuc* out! It was an internal issue that was dealt with.

They're committed to ruining America as shown by Obama.

Sessions should be firing so many of these people right now. They're still subverting the country. If he isn't playing them for more people to cast into prison, he's the worst DOJ head the country has ever seen. And I'm afraid that's the case.

You can't convince them. They are paid shills. They will get the rope when this all comes out.

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

Nope.
An independent council is getting too close for Trumps liking so it's an attempt to kill it. If he was innocent he wouldn't give a shit and let it play out. Why try to stop it consistently over the year? Why is Putin chiming in? Why all the lying from his cabinet? Gimme a f*cking break. Why do you hate your country. Traitor.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/08/jim-jordan-has-be-more-story-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-and-mueller-probe
On "Outnumbered Overtime" today, Jordan said he believes it may have been Strzok who brought the infamous Trump dossier to a FISA court to obtain clearance for surveillance on members of the Trump campaign.

"Let us know if that happened or not. I believe it did," Jordan said. "If that happened, that is as wrong as it gets."

and yes, I know you'll whine about Fox News. it doesn't matter. you can watch his testimony on CSPAN.

Racist too. Great.
You could go to Russia (unless you're gay, they don't like those).

Strzok is the man who downgraded the FBI's assessment of Hillary's email mishandling from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," and reportedly used a largely unfounded Trump-Russia dossier to launch a counterintelligence operation - holds a deep disdain for Donald Trump
Repeat: STRZOK IS THE MAN WHO DOWNGRADED HILLARY'S CASE FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE (A CRIME) TO EXTREMELY CARELESS

THIS SHIT IS BIG, BOYS.

you have yet to even attempt to defend this text message you communist fuck. it's because you can't, so you must confuse and misdirect at all costs.

hope the 30 pieces of silver were worth it, you fuck

Not sure it bait or kike/glow nigger but either way kys

Traitors get the chair. Good luck with your defection.

Kill yourself

oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about that. Peter Strzok specifically changed the wording in the Hillary indictment from the specific phrase that represents the burden of proof necessary to bring charges, to some irrelevant phrase "extreme carelessness" that had no meaning in the statute.

he knew what he was doing.

Kushner is Jewish. I'm not.

it's funny seeing traitors make references to killing traitors

Collusion isn't even a fucking crime, you absolute idiot.

I'm not dreaming anything you faggot. He had no OPSEC and broke protocol so retardedly that he is destroying the credibility of FBI investigators and will make everyone think the rest are just as retarded as he was. And it doesn't matter what time of day it was you fucking nonce, you use a government cell phone, laptop, car, anything; that is owned by the people and what you do with it is government records that are supposed to be preserved in case they get called on later. God you such a retard for defending what are frankly excellent blackmail and extortion targets because of your political beliefs. People like you are destroying this country.

Not if we skip the courts and string you up on light posts

Black people are incapable of ruining America?

I have evidence to the contrary.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

>Kushner is Jewish. I'm not.
again, you reply to some shit that doesn't matter because you can't defend the text message.

He's also involved with Fusion GPS, the company who concocted the Russian dossier.

Here's a decent article if you are having trouble finding info like I was.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-13/we-cant-take-risk-fbi-texts-reveal-insurance-policy-prevent-trump-presidency

It's fun to see traitors trying to maintain the cabinet they stole with Russia while the pressure builds exposing what they did and them trying desperately (futility) to deny it. Veritas, my friend.

Good Luck, Boris.

you know what's even better is that Rosenstein and Mueller are both heavily implicated in UraniumOne

FBI agent that who is investigating Clinton has a clear bias, then downgrades an obvious criminal's charges. Yeah you should neck yourself, shill.

Why don't you ask him what he meant? Oh, the IG is already doing that. Shut up, please.

RNC started the dossier. DNS picked it up. Fake News.

"Here's what I think Director Wray. I think Peter Strzok, head of counter intelligence at the FBI, Peter Strzok the guy who ran the Clinton investigation and did all the interviews, Peter Strzok, the guy who was running the Russia investigation at the FBI, Peter Strzok, Mr. 'Super Agent' at the FBI, I think he's the guy who took the application to the FISA court...and if that happened...if you have the FBI working with the Democrats' campaign, taking opposition research, dressing it all up and turning it into an intelligence document and taking it to the FISA court so they can spy on the other campaign...if that happened...that's as wrong as it gets."

>Good Luck, Boris.
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
[...]
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
[...]
It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

LMAO NOTHING BURGER GENERAL

pathetic

Already debunked, but keep floating that turd too.
Oh it's so good to see you guys squirm. The end is nigh...

Nice, did not know this. Keep up the good work.

>Why don't you ask him what he meant? Oh, the IG is already doing that. Shut up, please.
because it's not a mystery as to what he meant you fucking sack of shit. you are literally sitting here spinning every spider web you can think of in order to distract from the fact that this FBI agent admitted that Trump being elected was a risk "we can't take" - so they needed "like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

yeah... you need an insurance policy in the unlikely event your political opponent becomes the President.

Except it DID affect his work, because he exonerated his candidate and is launchsnd a ludicrous investigation into his favored candidates opponent. Look no further than the basis used to charge Flynn vs all the Clinton stooges who were let off FOR THE EXACT SAME CRIME.

>RNC started the dossier. DNS picked it up. Fake News.
lol wait, so the DNC DID pay for the dossier and you say that's fake news. are you not familiar with binary logic? are you a student of quantum computing or some shit?

Will all federal cases in which Peter Strzok was involved be reexamined by defense attorneys and perps be freed from the big house when the IG confirms he is a lying POS?

When the Uranium One deal was approved, the geopolitical backdrop was far different from today’s. The Obama administration was seeking to “reset” strained relations with Russia. The deal was strategically important to Mr. Putin, who shortly after the Americans gave their blessing sat down for a staged interview with Rosatom’s chief executive, Sergei Kiriyenko. “Few could have imagined in the past that we would own 20 percent of U.S. reserves,” Mr. Kiriyenko told Mr. Putin.

hehehe, yeah, Putin could scarcely imagine that they would own 20% of our uranium reserves. Thanks, Obama! Thanks, Hillary!

now, back to your regularly scheduled disinformation campaign against our legitimately elected President

So what the deal with strozack’s wife.. he fbi girlfriend looks like a bridge troll. How is is wife coming out squeaky clean. Maybe she was a trump voter, unless his wife is really a gay dude larping as a wife

pretty much sums it up, good work user.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/14/louis-gohmert-rod-rosenstein-and-bob-mueller-need-be-out-picture-russian-uranium
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein have too many conflicts of interest to investigate the controversial Russian uranium deal.

"Rosenstein and Mueller are in this up to their eyeballs," the Texas congressman told "Outnumbered Overtime" on Tuesday.

"Whether we need to get another special counsel or not, it certainly cannot be Bob Mueller and Rod Rosenstein," Gohmert said. "They need to be out of the picture."

Federal prosecutors are investigating the Uranium One deal and its connection with Russian payments to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. Both Mueller and Rosenstein were close to FBI leadership, which was already aware of kickbacks and bribery with an American uranium trucking firm before the deal was approved.

(I'm no fan of Fox, but this is just reporting what a Congressman said"

Russian prostitutes peeing on Trump ended up taking down killary. Love it

Holy crap the autocorrect makes me sound illiterate... lol

Because the 10,000 texts Fox News hyped up turned out to be about 300 and the worst they contained was bitching about how stupid/embarrassing Trump is to his fuckbuddy.

>tapering

Also do you understand that federal law enforcement do not have the same rights as the rest of American citizens. They take on an oath of trust and service to the people of this country that affords them certain privileges, just like Doctors, Lawyers, and to some extent Engineers. This is not political, this is a break down of the fabric of trust and responsibility of institutions that are held to a higher standard because of the privileges they are afforded. God forbid any of those institutions become as corrupt as politicians because our country will end up like Brazil or Mexico. You should know better.

One interesting thought is why not drop the dragnet on the swamp creatures closer to 2018 midterms? Patriots want swift justice of course but would such a delay manifest itself in congressional victories for the Republicans?

>I'm afraid we can't take that risk...It's like an insurance policy
'What did he mean by this???'

The dossier? Was the dossier the 'insurance policy'?

I aint cheesin that pasta macaroni. What does it say
God damn you are so pozzed you believe your own word you fool.

>Even when they fully lay out the case, what happens then?
>But if arrests need to be made, who completes them?
>The other side will use their evil but devastatingly effective propaganda machine to call for your impeachment and say you are a tyrant. How do you make mass arrests in a way that doesn't look like a military coup?

Once the Congressional investigation has laid out most of the evidence, that's when Mueller unseals his indictments.

This is why it has to be Mueller. The propaganda machine has invested too much into the narrative that Mueller's investigation would be the end of Trump. The special counsel investigation has thrown them just enough bread crumbs to keep up the illusion. Meanwhile, the handful of non-swamp GOP have dutifully decried the Mueller teams' glaring conflicts of interest and obvious appearance of an anti-Trump takedown (as they should on its face).

So much has been invested in that narrative that when the lid comes off, it will require everyone to stop in their tracks and actually look at what is being laid down. At this point, Mueller is literally the only entity that can credibly take these people down without it looking like some kind of banana republic / Nazi roundup. Such an entity didn't exist before the election, and it exists today only because it has been carefully cultivated over many months by those behind it (Flynn, Trump, Sessions, and Mueller, at minimum).

It is indeed the fucking end game. We're going to see how it plays out very soon -- one way or another.

underrated

Wow, won't Hannity have egg on his face if it is this 4D chess scenario. Entertaining but unlikely. Mueller as a myopic dotard is more likely.

I think you're underestimating the magnitude of what is about to happen. It's going to take years if not decades to fully play itself out. But if it begins to unfold in the near future with a full unraveling of HRC campaign / Clinton Foundation / Obama administration corruption / DWS congressional infiltration by Muslim Brotherhood, it's going to be difficult to imagine there *being* any Democrats to speak of in 2018.

>Because the 10,000 texts Fox News hyped up turned out to be about 300 and the worst they contained was bitching about how stupid/embarrassing Trump is to his fuckbuddy.
wow I've posted the super incriminating text message about the "insurance policy" like 10 times in this thread alone and you have the fucking GALL to lie like that

oh yeah... his texts are a total nothingburger.

Hannity might just be playing his role, or he could be just as oblivious as most.

Flynn knows where the bodies are buried. So does Mueller -- he's been in the thick of it for a very long time.

Call it 4D chess all you want, but there are really only two interpretations of the available evidence, and they both involve extensive strategic planning and subterfuge on the part of a number of players:

1) Elements of the Obama administration colluded with the HRC campaign to take down Trump during the election. Their efforts continued after the election and metastasized into what is now the Mueller investigation, and will culminate in his impeachment and removal by the swamp. Trump and his people are nothing more than hapless buffoons in the face of this threat, tweeting and scratching their heads impotently.

1) Elements of the Obama administration colluded with the HRC campaign to take down Trump during the election. Trump actually won the election (and was possibly supported along the way by certain other factions, like military intelligence). Flynn and his loyalist allies within the swap went into overdrive to take advantage of an unprecedented opening, with full knowledge of what they would be up against. They understood the difficulty and the problematic optics of actually draining the swamp, so they decided to turn the "Russia collustion" propaganda into a trap. Mueller got on board (the record shows he met with Trump for no otherwise apparent reason immediately before being appointed). The rest, as we say, shall be history.