Red Pill me ass hard as you can

>newfag here
Got into politics recently due to mass immigration pls red pill me ass hard as you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo&index=10&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=w4W1ph9j_7c
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/
pastebin.com/raw/xkHRsgGh
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=1s
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/case-against-democracy-ten-red-pills.html
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font1/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font2/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font3/
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Go back to T_D

You want it hard?

Read this

Verboten: 11 biblical essays carefully avoided by today's clergy.

It explains everything that has ever happend ever.

if youre white you wont exist soon, get fucked hans

Look I am cut right to the chase and give you all the red pills. Go to this channel, start with the playlists first ancient knowledge, then zero point, then electric universe, then the others in w/e order you want Sup Forums doesn't know shit that we don't tell them
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Fair warning you can never go back

>Got into politics recently due to mass immigration pls red pill me ass hard as you can
>pls red pull me ass hard as you can
>me ass
>hard as you can

The Jews did it

Also this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

burdy good but these are much better
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs

naw mean?

Holy crap... did they arrest the person? He better leave the country ASAP

no idea ...

How about some of this?

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

Lurk more or you will have a mental break down. Germans can't question authority on a normal basis, so too many redpills is like mental suicide

I think you will especially like this

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

Good stuff?

>protocols of the elders of zion
>redpill

Posting some anti-islam redpills.

Now get to work and find the Black Sun

Got it... photochop

No German has the balls to do that in real life

wheres the attached from?

Just watch Gran Torino

yeah sadly .... i have to say that i supported antifa until i was 19 y/ old
never felt so ashamed of myself .... like wtf

got the image from google

look up yuri bzmenov lecture on jewtube

>everyone who is not a paranoid schizophrenic is a jew

There are no shortcuts, you won't understand a lot of it if you try take shortcuts but here
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo

Here is a playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=n4HdKbbqHjo&index=10&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

Do it the way I told you to, or don't up to you

only Jews call people presenting evidence schizo nice try faggot you gotta go back.

I am a member of the order of the Black Sun, guardian of the arcanum no one cares what you think, they will look at the evidence and decide for themselves, nice how that works isn't it?

This is literally the Jewish Question for dummies

>ass hard

Watch this. Spread it everywhere. People need to know the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4W1ph9j_7c

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/

OP, look at pic related AND the additional info shown in the "green" boxes. Should take you 2-3 months to get through all this. Then, You already know more than 99.999% of the population and 95% of this board because there are way too many newfags around.

Sources for the pics + more redpills in textual form:
pastebin.com/raw/xkHRsgGh

this is literally unreadable.

We will see you soon you faggoty little kike mason
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

Our wizards train all day everyday. you will not believe what they are capable of now while your fat bankers and free masons have been sitting on their asses, we have mastered the old techniques and new techniques you simply will not beleive

Of course no one cares what I think, I am nobody.
They will look at the evidence that it's a fabrication and discard your entire ideology and only schizophrenics will stay.

Ethno-nationalist libertarianism is the future and everyone else is a LARPer.

none of which is your concern so why are you talking to me again? Oh desu we will see you soon, oh so soon, we have trained so hard for so long

Lol schizophrenia

Don't forget about the reptiles and direct broadcast thought machines. And the chemtrails. And saturn.

how are you dealing w/ current situation ? any tricks u can give me on journey?

oh we covered everything don't worry

like I said we can manipulate the matrix in ways you won't believe

3,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,9

Our Vril masters are becoming Gods
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=1s

The fuhrer never lies

unironically pic related. Where you are now, I was roughly at the beginning of 2014. The influx of redpills was extreme, constant video watching, lurking Sup Forums and reading around 10.000 pages of books (the pol recommended list). The results was around 1-1.5 years of slight depression. Steady work, a gf and weight lifting 3-4 times a week helped me get through it.

Then it gets better and better because you see yourself improving, reaching new goals and start to educate others around you. It will be easy for you to look through the schemes in society, analyze people and tell them why their opinion is bullshit. You will reach a complete new level.

On regards to pic related: At the "end", you will have all stages except the last one combined at the same time. You'll have phases of hate, powerlessness, motivation and struggle at the same time. Keep on going and never look back. You HAVE to read the books, you won't achieve anything by just knowing the usual memes and infographics.

pic related

Yah you aren't laughing now are you? :) enjoy the time you have left, we will see you soon

>you won't achieve anything by just knowing the usual memes and infographics

How I wish the average polster wasn't a fucking pleb with no interest in reading.
You have to sugar coat it with memes because they're like kids

We are unlocking our DNA we found the frequencies :)

You used 18 months on accepting the four short words of ?
Jesus Hans, I'm not impressed.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are not a decendant one of the 2 or 3 prussian males who survived the 40s.

Let me tell you about the Jews..

seems like i have to read 103 books now huh?

The final redpill is everything is fucked
End of the story

Go visit 4plebs.org which is an archive of this site. Search for redpill threads. Read.

nah no worries desu, this is the end of the kali yuga
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

Actualy i could give you redpills on racial realism but im to lazy to do it, if you would mind to listen then mybie i will do so, im not an anti semite by the way and not suporter of white supremacy.

Yes. I am going to go ahead and recommend you start studying psychology as well. It is one of the primary weapons of the Jew. Psychology and stories, the power of words. That is how they shape reality and turn Europeans against themselves. The Jew has been regimenting your entire life and filled your head with garbage to bring about a desires result, your destruction and their supremacy,

For understanding yourself start reading Jung, to understand how they turned that knowledge against the masses read Bernays. Once you understand propaganda you can finally begin to wage a counter offensive. Physical conflict will be here soon enough but until that day the most important battle is being waged in the minds of the young. We are the counter culture now not the CIA/MOSSAD produced nonsense that was the 60's

Culture of critique. Now leave faggot. Either read or go back to T_D.

Get the fuck back to >>>/X/ faggot

Holy shit this is better than flat earth and chemtrails combined

the ignorant mock what they understand, that is why you are ignorant my friend

sure that would be nice

Sure thing burger sure thing.......

>You used 18 months on accepting the four short words of ?

No, that was basically the starting point of my "journey". By now I'm around 30k pages into the Sup Forums literature, 20k pages of these are history focusing mostly 1850-1950. The rest is psychology, philosophy, economics and politics. As already stated, knowing the memes like "the jews did it" will only bring you the benefit of shitposting on here and that's it. Now I can at least point out where in history the Jews were directly involved, which relevant Jew it was and to where the schemes went. Then you learn in detail why the Jews do it (psychological, philosophical and historical explanations) in addition to all the stupid goyim helping. And then, you ultimately understand most of society.

Of course, this is just a small part of what you learn. But over time, you will become the authority on knowledge for the people around you and everyone will ask you for guidance and help for many different problems people have in their current lives.

>'m going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are not a decendant one of the 2 or 3 prussian males who survived the 40s.
Guess you are wrong.

nice get

*don't understand sorry. It is all math, not complicated really, this reality is all math, nothing is random, you just have to be smart enough to understand it

Germany needs Trump's spirit

He who controls the numbers control this reality

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/case-against-democracy-ten-red-pills.html

dont make post newfag

I watched the "what is the black sun" last night and I feel like I've seen the Truth. Thank you eternally.

If you want, you can start with this one in pic related. The relevant parts of many Sup Forums recommended books copied into a single pdf to create a coherent story mostly about history, i.e. around 15000 pages condensed into 2200 pages in addition to like 500 pictures. After that, you will automatically thirst for more.

Version with pictures:

Font1: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font1/

Font2: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font2/

Font3: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font3/

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the fact that Sup Forums, this whole place is a wizards den rofl. You have the knowledge of an eggplant and awareness of an insect that is why you you see esoteric pepe's and number worship here and have no clue what any of it means and never bothered to look
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50

how did you deal with your friends when they called you "racist" and the other typical stuff

thank you :D