What languages do you speak besides English pol?

What languages do you speak besides English pol?

>only count languages that you learned on your own and weren't forced to learn, like learning french in brussels

t. Kokoaa kokoon koko kokko

igpay atinlay

Japanese

I only speak english

Czech.
'Cause that will get me places in life.

french

Dutch

Are you dutch?

I speak in freedom which is american

You only need to know english.
It's the only language that matters

Kokoaa kokoon koko kokon*

English and 日本語.
Sure they teach english here, but the teaching was pretty shit so I had to learn myself most of the things.

Latvian, norwegian, english. conversation level russian.

In the imperative tense the direct object is used in its nominal form.

The it is "kokoa kokoon koko kokko". So you had extra "a".

I speak German, English and Russian and am currently learning Albanian.

Íslensku og litt Norsk.

Farsi and beaner

English is the only important languages. Other languages are a waste of time to learn.

>english
>finnish
>and finglish

ja pričam hrvatski
i speak english
ich spreche deutsch

most Croats are like this by default, we start learning english in 1st grade and german in 4th

why the fuck would you learn albanian? Are you of albanian descent, or dating an Albo?

Spanish, French and Portuguese

Should we just abolish languages that aren't English? I mean is there really a point to something as dumb and useless as Croatian or Portuguese?

Maybe Albanian is similar to Russian? I'm trying to learn Russian or Polish maybe because they're similar to Czech in grammar and some of the vocabulary overlaps (I want to say 30%).

Ich habe ein bisschen deutsch gelernt.

I also speak Portuguese (of course) and Spanish.

learning a second language buffers your brain against degenerative mental illnesses.

currently learning Russian

What resources are you using for that? Or are you learning through school?

/r/Europe would call you a Russian spy un-ironically.

I've been thinking about trying to learn Italian recently.

no its not, albanian has nothing to do with russian, or any other language for that matter, its lingua isolata, no known connections to any other language.

About learning slav languages, once you learn one, you get to vaguely understand every other slav language, and it makes proper learning of other slav languages a lot easier. I can sometimes understand whole sentences in other slav languages, just by knowing one of them

by learning croatian, you can say you know 4 other languages as a matter of fact. you can say you known croatian, serbian, bosnian and montenegrin. Can you say that about any other language in the world?

You also said portugese. Do you realize by knowing it you get access to country of 200 million people, one of fastest growing economies in the world, and also get to understand written spanish? I wouldn call it anything but useless, but wouldnt expect anything else from dumb, ignorant amerimutt

Romanian and latin

Well, I learned from Obama that "Austrian" is a language, so I've been thinking about learning that one.

Well I hope you posted this ironically because otherwise you're a redditor

Polish, Spanish and English.

Planning on picking up Italian and Russian. German's later.

I know italian and i'm currently learning sanskrit

Portuguese and French

English and VERY basic german.

Wait, Albanian ? Why tho

>>only count languages that you learned on your own and weren't forced to learn, like learning french in brussels

Don't you mean having to learn Spanish in America?

How did you snow niggers accomplish this?

English being the lingua franca has done unspeakable damage to the Anglosphere. That is the main reason browns are crawling up our asses stealing jobs. I don't see Filipinos invading Japan to acquire nursing jobs

English, Croatian, Basic German and I can read Latin

Have fun learning my language.
>mfw I can speak a hard as fuck language

i speak autism reeeeeeeeee!

learning a language besides your home country language is the ultimate cuck

Latin and some Russian

I was learn German, Latin, and Hebrew, but I am depressed and sort of lazy so I haven't had much motivation to continue lately.

Slavshit.

Its my tammerfors accent, sorry snowbrah

i speak anime lol
wakarimasen desu sempai

I speak American

Io parlo un po di italiano

English
Spanish
German
Japanese
And a little of
Russian &
Vietnamese
+
Latin
And other historical languages Egyptian et al.

Also recently started reading and listening to the other North European languages and seem to understand parts similar to English and German.

Spanish and some Japanese

Buy a book. Read it. Repeat.

Italian
Latin
Some spanish

German(My grandpa taught me) and Spanish

So I know 3 languages in total.

Spanish and German, I know a little of Latin, but is just a little less than intermediate

Georgia?

The same here cowboy.

polska

Greek both ancient and modern.

Of course by knowing Spanish you also can understand written and spoken Portuguese, Italian, sometimes french and of course, Latin, with German you can also understand Dutch and Swiss.

Nice phone meme, OP! Makes me proud.

I speak Kurdish, Norwegian, English, Chechen [noxchi] and Iranian

Portuguese and Japanese. At this point it weirds me out to think that so many people only know one language. Learning other languages is not only useful but also fun.

D'you learn these languages online or d'you go to classes?

Spanish and Italian

Ebonics

Dutch (native), english (cpe passed, c2 level), I am relatively fluent in french and know the basics of german. I can also translate (eg slowly read) latin texts.

Kek

english
german
croatian
klingon

Baka

日本語 niggas we out here

kill all weebs

Russian and Ukrainian (native), English, French, Polish

teleports behind you

>Chechen
Accaлaмy aлeйкyм, нoхчи вyй хьo?

Hy дaвaй, paccкaзывaй кaк ты дoкaтилcя дo тaкoгo?

My dad was good with languages so the military taught him Vietnamese so I was always familiar with this one. As a kid I had to live in Germany for two tours of his military career so I was familiar with German and other European languages. Then we moved to Texas so I started learning Spanish around 14 yrs old. By 20 I was training in bujinkan taijutsu so Japanese was required. Then I lived in Mexico for a while. Later I had a Vietnamese gf for 8 years and traveled there a few times.
Russian is probably going to matter in my future, I'm interested in the Baltic States. I may be looking for a spouse there someday. I'm not happy with what is available here.

neuken in de keuken

Thai is best language for bantz.

I once watched a Thai chatroom while copying text to a translator. Some guy was trying to get a highschool chic to pm him and she hit him with all kinds of names like uncle and grandpa while teasing him. It was pretty funny and very fast paced. I could get into that with someone to help me along with the basic reading skills.

>Spanish
Makes sense

Japanese
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Latin (still learning tho)

Where would be the best place to travel to in the Ukraine? I'm interested.

Korean and a lil bit of Russian

Finnish

Russian, my parents came from Russian culture areas of Uzbekistan. I've never learned from class, I've learned by talking to my parents and my church. It's not the fastest way, but you don't have to work as hard.

Polish.

Turkish. Get mad, britcucks :)

Embarrassing! Get with the rest of the world, americans! :)

Kommen sie fraulein mit dem hosen in den hand

Serbian
Montenegrin
Croatian
Bosnian

>Hebrew

Not because I'm Jewish, but because it's a language paid for by the military. I get a stipend for being proficient within it. I chose to learn it because it makes sense seeing as how the Jews have monopolized everything. Perhaps I can be a 'good goy' and earn a spot among their chosen goyim to keep the sheep in line.

Besides English
Italian
Serbian
German
French
Latin