What's the point of moeshit and slice of life? It's so dull...

What's the point of moeshit and slice of life? It's so dull, why would you watch anime just to see a bunch of little girls go about their daily lives with no actual plot or sense of progression?

OP here, pic unrelated

The point is that you're literally being forced to watch it, so you had better learn to like it.

Because compared to miserable life daily events of little girl is pretty relaxing.

So you can relax and fall asleep at the end of a day of work or university.
NEETs and other children are not going to understand and so should stick to shonen shows like Gundam and One Piece.

Its nice and cute. Pretty much the only thing that still brings a bit of joy into my life.

OP still lives with his parents and doesn't pay for anything with his own labor so he would not understand that.

The only faggots here are the moeshiters

For the same reason I read Hemingway

>So you can relax and fall asleep at the end of a day of work or university.

Very true. Most gaijin don't realize that these fuwafuwa cute SoL anime air at fucking 1am in Japan.

Go back to your dubbed shounen shit.

>projecting this much
Sad.

Crippling depression can become overwhelming. SoL and moe shit is like sunshine to your dull grey life. For a brief moment you get to experience something better than yourself. I like it when they are slow and focus more on the background and scenery.

So do most of the other anime Sup Forums cares about, though.

Listen son,
You don't get the point yet, but eventually you'll learn to appreciate those shows. It's similar to beer. Most kids who taste it find beer bitter and yucky, but after they growing up consumption of beer become their daily routine.
CGDCT is somewhat similar for otaku.
If you choose the normalfag life, you don't need moe (obviously), because you have your own kids and watching them doing cute things is the best way to fill your body with happiness hormones.
But if you choose the otaku life, you must need some kind of replacement activity to release all those necessary hormones. And CGDCT is very effective.
Trust me, when you go home after a stressful 12 hour workday, your tired brain does not want a story with intricate plot and complex characters, all you need is a simple heartwarming story which makes you smile and ease your stress with those happiness hormones.

Because the Keions are my friends and I want to drink tea and have fun with them.

;_;

Haven't you ever wanted to be healed?

>work as an rcmp officer (white guy)
>get called out to the rez
>have to explain to a delirious, drunk woman that her boyfriend isn't responding to her because I can see the top half of his head on the fucking wall behind him (blew his own head off with a shotgun)
>get back at 4am, tired as hell but can't sleep
>play some rune factory 4, take forte on a date, do some farming, give clorica an apple pie for her birthday
>finally able to relax

I get enough negativity and violence at work, man. I don't need it when I come hime. I imagine even office dudes get stressed out and just want to watch something cute and simple.

I would agree for the most part but some shows for example non non biyori actually are enjoyable and can be entertainin

Most moeshit and slice of life anime are comedies.
People with autism cannot understand comedy and think the show is about nothing.

>He fell for the "plot" meme

>You like watching shows with cute girs? That's fucking gay

>I only watch anime with deep storylines for deep people like me

You'll understand user when you become a real fucking loser in life

We like to tell ourselves that anime is for all ages, but that's wrong. As long as we never get over childish otaku pandering moeblobs and toxic fanservice anime will never be taken seriously by people outside of the fandom.

>stop liking things i don't like!!

>there are only SOL moeshit and 2deep4u anime