One Piece 855

How is it Sanji's fault if Luffy dies?
Luffy is the one acting like a child.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

u mad?

i dont understand this...luffy eats tons of cracker clones and now hes starving to death?
Oda pls

>oda will probably move to see whats everyone else doing at wano before finishing the rescue arc

I would kill myself if he do this.

Can't wait for luffy to eat the bento and when he looks up his tooth will be back.

SaNami is cute. CUTE!

Maybe crackers made by devil fruit powers aren't very nutritious.

Read the arc again, it's shown how he metabolizes all the food very fast and gets hungry.

Best girl and best couple!

Did oda throw the 'weapon that ate a df' concept out the window?

It was just as retarded as it was awesome.

>one chapter ends with the wedding
>next chapters starts with "x days ago at zou"

Smiley was a big poisonous slime that had eaten a fake DF.

I don't think he's thrown the concept out the window, he just hasn't used it in a while.

they are just meant to be extremely rare things.
The first we saw was Lassoo in Alabasta.
Then Funkfreed all the way to Enies Lobby.
Finally Smiley on Punk Hazard.
I'm sure that Vegapunk's introduction will bring some weird ass shit into the manga as well

>Crashing this tearful reunion
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

So, everyone in the mirror world are going to meet up with Luffy and Sanji right away and they will all be able to silently sneak out of BMs territory with the poneglyph rubbings and without a fight, that's how this arc will end right?

No, Sanji is going to be stupid and try to save his family.

>Dedicate your life to have your brother captured and executed
>Lie through your teeth, betray everyone you meet, never even try to help your only sibling
>Somehow you're the "good" one

Felt bad for Doffy right until the end. No wonder he sees everyone as a shitbag.

Sure, Germa 66 was just a red herring.

He metabolizes food quickly and fought like 300 people in between them.

He likely burned out most of his energy fighting Big Mom's army the first time he waited there.

>Pirate King
>dies of starvation
Pathetic

How's the life on Impel down Doffy?

Do the marines know you're shitposting in Impel Down, Doffy?

Gee maybe he wasted all that energy in the pic you posted just now. And let's not talk about his fight againts Big Mom army

he stated G4 burns alot of calories

is g4 his final form? did he go all out just to fight a mere officer?

>is g4 his final form
Ask Oda
>did he go all out just to fight a mere officer
Yes, because that's actually the strongest opponent he's defeated.

What if chopper had eaten the reindeer fruit instead? Would he just be a double reindeer?

Why is Nami such a cunt anons? Brook did the impossible and she couldnt show him her panties even for a second.

>read chapter
>nothing happens
day ruined

>tfw get teary eyes as I see the last page, and it doesnt even have a word of dialogue

Bobbin BTFOing "Bobbin BTFO"fags
Saving Pvt. Brook
Brook pulling out 3 fucking rubbings out of his head
Everybody's facial expressions to that
Sanji finally finding Luffy

Really good chapter.
Hope there's no surprise break next chapter, or that we don't get some random flashback out of nowhere.

yeah, just like if you ate the faggot fruit

Oda wasted a devil fruit that can turn into a weapon

It was a bit of light hearted comedy before shit gets serious.

>is g4 his final form?

It's the latest we've seen so far.
Whether we'll see G5 and/or beyond is up to Oda. We're sure to get an Awakening though.

>did he go all out just to fight a mere officer?
>mere

I don't know what that's supposed to mean but pretty much.
Cracker had haki stronger than Doflamingo and a defense that was insane. Hell he was lucky to beat him at all with Nami there.

Yes, I'm sure leaving Zeff to get killed by BM's assassins is something the SH would do.

He's not even close to death.

The weather is making him look worse than he is, watch him wake up from his nap next chapter.

Luffy is gonna be a dead motherfucker at the end of one piece, all these life sustaining injuries and overuse of his powers are really going to fuck him over. How many years of life did he lose during the whitebeard war again?

>all the crew are out of harms way, sanji has finally reunited with luffy away from the wedding, & they have the poneglyph (not all 4 sides, just 3, don't know if that's significant)

What exactly qualifies as "happening" to you?

S K E L E T O N
......................I
....................G
...................G
..................A

We will know when big mom tries to steal his soul

>w-where are the epic fights that i can use for my vs battles math a bloo bloo bloo
Guaranteed.

Brook is a fucking mad man. I'm glad he's finally getting the attention he deserves.

Big Mom going insane and killing everyone on the islands? Not the MC's problem. The Baratie getting turned to ashes? Who cares? A full library of prisoners? Meh. Fishman Islands? Subrace anyway. And fuck Reiju !

He lost ten years of life fighting Magellan's poison. He almost died from overusing Ivankov's adrelanin shots but that's it.

Gear 2 was said to shave away his life back in Enies Lobby but I doubt it'll be a plot point considering it was never mentioned after and might've just referred to the fact he was dead tired after using it, and he overcame that weakness, gear 2 is practically his default mode now.

What would Gear 5th even be?
2nd is blood
3rd is bones
4th is muscles
CoA is skin
All that's left is too specific for a kids' manga. I could see him mixing gears, but that wouldn't be a new gear, and he already did it in Thriller Bark. I feel like he'll just get newer Gear 4th forms, and maybe get Awakening in the future (though I can't imagine what it'll do).

>he thinks that is something final
You do know it is all a set up right?
This was just another set up chapter.
>what's consider a happening
How about moving the story forward and not spending 2 chapters for 3 minutes in their world.

brain?

He also lost life span when invakov injected him in marineford, speed reader

Cant wait for all the autistic screeching that'll ensue when Big Mom finds
>Best Skelly gone, literally stolen right out from under the noses of her and her best homies
>Luffy rampaging with his boi Sanji
>Germa ready to backstab her
>Cake ruined

Best chapter of the last five years comin through lads, I'm already hard

>How about moving the story forward and not spending 2 chapters for 3 minutes in their world.

Worst argument ever. Clearly you aren't smart enough to have a worthy opinion on anything.

It doesn't fit Luffy at all. I could see it if it were more about his nervous system to make his reflexes fast as shit, something like Gear 2nd only more powerful. Maybe without being able to stretch.

>Imperfectly remember something that happened 7 years ago
>Speedreader

More like non-autist.

Not an argument.

Heart?

Jokes aside I have no fucking clue.

Dude, they left a replacement, Mama will think she killed him while trying to kill the fly. Maybe she'll try to revive it by turning it into a homie.

You forgot bomb in tatemaboxthing

Using puddingfag logic here.
Why did the retards talk about stealing the poneglyph in front of brulee and the monkey?
This will back fire so hard

I WANT TO SEE VEGAPUNK ALREADY GOD DAMN IT

I don't know why it cracks me up that brooks is so simply drawn.

>Why did the retards talk about stealing the poneglyph in front of brulee and the monkey?
>This will back fire so hard
That's good though. The tougher the situation the better.

missed opportunity with brook after nami finds out he rubbed the road poneglyph

should've made nami's outfit a dress so that in this chapter she knocks brook on the ground and stands over him as a reward.

brook, with running tears: "damn... this is living."

would've made for a great one panel page

they can just tie them up for good and/or knock them down so they have time to escape before they talk

How long have you been reading one piece? Not long enough to know how fast Luffy burns through food, obviously.

Wait, he only got three sides of the Poneglyph?

this

No. Nami belongs to Sanji and Sanji only.
Fuck off.

There could be print on the front and back. Squares have 6 sides, and 3 pieces of paper could work if you used both sides.

What if a devil fruit ate a devil fruit

That's just awful and disguisting. Showing her body for money fits her character, but using it as a reward is just slutty and out of character.

This is the most disgusting, misogynistic thing I have read. I feel raped.
I am LITERALLY shaking right now.
Nami would never do such thing. Fuck the fuck off

I always thought that only 3 sides of them had text and the 4th one was empty,like a backside

Brook will get his reward from Robin

I hoped brook stole a devil fruit from the treasure room

she did it in alabasta in the showers. happiness punch. and those were bare breasts

she could've charged brook then, makes no difference. but i think you're le trolen

Are you guys retarded? There was 3 poneglyphes. Only one face has writting on them.

She actually charged them in Alabasta, she isn't a slut, she just cares too much about money and uses her sexuality to get more money.

Why would she even reward Brook? Do you reward your friends when they do something? Suck their dick?

technically he was incredibly weak, but his Devil Fruit was just a fucking pain

>Squares have 6 sides

This is out community, get used to retards.

Since Luffy is a Paramecia, his awakening will probably do some Doffy tier shit like making the surrounding area a bounce house. Sounds pretty fun and desu gives Luffy leverage, he'll be on some Bellamy shit. I personally wanna see Luffy kick the shit out of Big Mom just to see how the world reacts to Straw Hat savagery once again, you think the Celestial Dragons would have put multiple hit men on his ass by now but apparently not.

Who were the retards that said Sanji was crying?
He is not. He looks like he is about to but he is not this chapter.
It's raining you fucking dumbasses

in fact, she could throw him to the ground and just say "every 10 seconds is 50,000 beli but the first 10 are free". that'd be cute. and then brook stays under there for a whole minute and ends up having no money to pay for it. THEN she could hit him.

just smelling my own farts here. missed opportunity

>he was incredibly weak
He wasn't, he just didn't like pain, but he is strong as shit.

>making the surrounding area a bounce house
This is way too situational and mostly useless, I really hope it's something else.

wat, that was a reward for her friends in alabasta, regardless of whether is cost them.

the opportunity is a reward

im bein troled

It will probably be something from Dragon Ball again

This made my day

Wait, did he get 3 different rubbings or rubbings of the only poneglyph mama has ? it wouldn't surprise me at all if mama actually has 3 road poneglyphs on her side.

people need to stop repeating this same dumbshit prediction

Now it's Brook appreciation thread.
BEST SKELLY
E
S
T

S
K
E
L
L
Y

speedreader

they already say she has 1 road poneglyph and 2 normal poneglyphs (1 Jinbei got in his coverstory)

yoho?

A reward for what? Don't confuse your headcanon with the actual facts, they were trying to peep on her so she said:
>Alright, 100,000 beri each
And showed them tits. It was always about the money. Standing over Brook's head so that he can see her panties because he did a good job is another thing completely.

A reward is:
noun
noun: reward; plural noun: rewards

a thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement.

Simply showing your tits for money isn't a reward, it would be if she did it because of something they'd done.

>luffy is shown to be always hungry for 850 chapters
>20 years of gluttony
>devours anything in an instant and ask for more
>people are mad because luffy is hungry after not eating for hours and fighting at the same time

how much fucking faggotry do you need to be mad at this.

>people are mad
No one is mad. It's all memes.

>expecting intelligent thought from shitposters

Don't care about your guys arguments here but which chapter/page was it that she showed titties to someone?