The POTUS grabbed my butt!

I'm not joking, 11 years ago this billionaire grabbed me by the butt in 2006 and I just remembered it. How many femanons on here have had someone cop a feel of your butt or bewbs? I would estimate 100%. huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-running-list-of-the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-misconduct_us_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212

he fucked many women, none of it was SH though...

I member when this old jewish doctor cop my benis during benis inspection day.

I've had my butt grabbed and I'm a bloke. Amazingly enough I didn't give a shit because I don't get offended over meaningless shy people do.

Dammit it took the b8

The gal on some of these kikes

>When she says it happened: Around 1997 (Heller says she is not 100 percent sure)

Giving clicks to huffpo of all fucking places? Where is nordbot when you need him.

>The part the roasties aren't telling you is that at the time they all wanted it

Fuck off Shareblue Nigger

underrated

i ain't no shareblue nigger.
i'm just making a point that almost every female has had her butt grabbed or tiddy touched. as a dood, i've had my butt grabbed on many occasions. all of these whiny ass bitches keep popping up blaming people of sexual assault when all it was flirting.

check this out, a doctor stuck his finger in my ass. i did not enjoy it, hell a thermometer would hurt my butthole

Mananon here. Can confirm, have had many women grab my butt. In the workplace, too. #metoo

femanon here. I'm a swimmer . I've had my butt grabbed on accident.

He even took you leaf

#metoo may be copyrighted so i will use #mealso or #me2 or #me3.

not gonna lie, i liked it when a babe grabbed my butt.

>swimmer body
I'd grab your butt on purpose, user

Hillary Clinton grabbed my crotch during her book signing tour. She laughed as she felt around, feeling a bulge no bigger than a walnut, and said "damn, it's true what they say about you soyboys who keep voting for me."

i bet it wasn't an accident.
swimmers firm butt

Holy shit, your story suddenly reminded me that Trump also touched my bum back in 1986. I didn't report the bad touch because I was scared :^).

Drumpf is finished for sure now, this is clear-cut evidence that he needs to be locked up!!!!!

#metoo

Why the fuck are women ruining sex, even for Chads

Used to be that you could aspire to get /fit/, rich, whatever and bitches would relax the rules a bit for you, sure most guys knew that women got angry when they got young hot chicks and slept around a bit but that was part of the challenge, men could feel a bit of superiority over other guys for getting away with what the average man can't.

Now though it's literally nofunallowed.png

Prostitution and dating high school girls is seriously illegal now, getting college girls drunk is rape, chatting women up in public is sexual harassment, marriage is a death-trap...

Where is all this sexual freedom and liberation we were supposedly going to enjoy? The modern world is literally worse than being in Victorian times for men, even for wealthy successful and handsome guys.

The Beta Revolution is going to turn into just The Revolution if they don't stop this shit and cut men even a little slack.

Like I said at least in the old days, you could have hope that if you made it, the rules didn't really apply anymore. But now women want to turn literally all guys in to cucked faggots this is just crazy.

It can't even be good for women at the end of the day, how exciting can sex be for them when anything even a little naughty or exciting can't happen because of cucklaws and social media shit that makes interacting with women a living nightmare?

Will need proof of butt.
Preferably in a one-piece.

did this happen at a costco?

Tits or GTFO

it happens when you have over 6 people per lane.

i accuse everyone lurking of sexual harassment. There, now you can't talk shit because you're on equal ground

Kek

sorry to disappoint user, but I'm saving myself for my husband

You know
We really need to flood the internet with sexual assault accusations against every Dem and liberal celeb
because 90% of them will stick BECAUSE THEY HAVE ASSAULTED SOMEONE

>men touching women is now world news

pls nasa hurry up with the mars program

CHECK THE TRUTH

ima dude

>Why the fuck are women ruining sex, even for Chads
Sex was always ruined the moment it became a vehicle for recreation rather than procreation. Sexual intercourse outside of marriage does nothing but bring temporary pleasure at the expense of wasted time, effort, and money and your acute mental performance which is lowered for 24 hours following orgasm in males because of how high prolactin levels increase.

>Used to be that you could aspire to get /fit/, rich, whatever and bitches would relax the rules a bit for you, sure most guys knew that women got angry when they got young hot chicks and slept around a bit but that was part of the challenge, men could feel a bit of superiority over other guys for getting away with what the average man can't.
Nigger-brain tier reasoning.

>Now though it's literally nofunallowed.png
Now it's literally "blackmail anyone successful".

>Prostitution and dating high school girls is seriously illegal now, getting college girls drunk is rape, chatting women up in public is sexual harassment, marriage is a death-trap...
All of these degenerate said for the latter.

>Where is all this sexual freedom and liberation we were supposedly going to enjoy?
These are nothing more than the fruits of it. In the end sex is an empty act and women are using it to take advantage over males because most are addicted to habitual sexual release through autoerotic conditioning. They cannot conceive of going without it and will jump on any pussy they can get because they have no self-control and this is their ultimate goal in life.

Rather than answer your other concerns, it is evident that you find your worldview and justifications for it untenable and are searching for further analysis to better explain the predicament that is the modern relationship which is utterly divorced from its true nature-intended purpose as being that of procreation. You view it as nothing more than a gateway for pleasure which itself is the problem.

We all need to write notes in our old yearbooks. Something like,
"I am very sorry for grabbing your dick, I cant help being a Pedo"- Doug Jones 1996 and tweet pics at every single fake media site
spam them with their own fake games

It seems like a slow boat to Sharia law imo. Men are obviously being painted as the inferior sex, unable to control themselves. Much like Mudslimes who have to cover their women up with sheets or else the sight of an ankle would spawn a rapefest.

Sexy body and traditional. See, lads? They do exist.

Again.

proof is irrelevant, all that is required is an accusation.

That's the point. Use the fake yearbook example they used on Moore. Show how stupid they are and anyone can write a fake not in an old yearbook

Please stop Satan, women are pure creatures and entirely innocent!

Isn't that just part of flirting though?

>"Do I have consent to grab your buttocks? Please sign this release form granting me your consent to place my hand on your right buttocks and increase pressure to 15psi"

>Nigger-brain tier reasoning.

Whatever, but you get my point: there was a time only a few decades ago when being more successful as a man granted you more liberties let's just say with women.

I'm not sure this was actually a bad thing btw. I get that you're full Monk Mode, but for a lot of guys sex can be a powerful subconscious source of motivation, so in a way it was good that top men got to "do better" with more women.

Sure it's good for social stability that timid Billy Beta gets to have a wife so he doesn't lose his mind, but it's nature's rule that the superior man wins (and if we have to violate this rule to avoid society turning into Africa where all the men are fighting one another over women, we should not completely cuck the top men both because they a) deserve better and b) will work hard to get more women, just as betas work hard just for the lure of even one).

i got this off of a female kikebook friend. she is very pretty and single.
but wut do?

kek

But this is the part that lying roasties will never admit; just like men, they actually get off to the idea of doing something "naughty", they just only want Chad to break the rules.

Until they're angry at Chad for whatever stupid reason and that's when they turn him into the (((media))) or the cops

In the old days, Billy Beta just got slapped for getting fresh and learned what he could and couldn't get away with, and Chad just got away with it. Billy Beta eventually married a golddigger while Chad played the field.

Everyone wasn't perfectly happy, but everyone was mostly happy. Billy Beta got his duty sex so he didn't go crazy, Chad got his wild youth before later settling down... and we got on with things.

Now though practically no-one will be even having sex anymore. Even Chad will worry that he'll get old and unattractive and/or women will develop a grudge weeks, months, or even decades after the dirty deed(s) and turn on him.

We Japan now

Show up at her place with tacos, obviously.

Fuck you OLIVER
Sage this thread

as for me, i'm a widower and haven't tried the dating thing in a long time and i am honestly scared to try to date now.

I’m a guy and my gf was surprised to learn that I’ve had my arse pinched and grabbed when walking around a club multiple times.

Sounds to me like you were raped.

Superdevil speaks the truth

Quadevil

you too could earn up to $9000 a month using this simple trick.
fuck off, i'm on trumps side

You smack her ass while y'all are eating tacos..

How the fuck is that challenging?

It will be okay.

Steve Bannon grabbed my dick