Has there ever been a man who wanted to likc the pussy more than this guy ?

Has there ever been a man who wanted to likc the pussy more than this guy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So when does he learn about her powers? It seems like that's going to be the big emotional climax of the story anyway and that's when he starts hampering down on the sexy fantasies.

>Oh, fuck, she can see all that
>Wait... she has *already* seen all that
>Whatever
And then his fantasies will get out of control.

mousou telepathy

Kill yourself.

You see, that'd probably deter most people. And with Toda angsting about not being able to get close to Nakano, perverted fantasies are the last thing he'd want to make himself look romantically available in Nakano's eyes.

Literally any guy who isn't a beta virgin animuh MC.
Fuck, this guy is pretty normal. If it was my mind the girl was reading then she wouldn't want to even be in the same room with me.

That kind of telepathy would be neat but man it would suck to hear bad thoughts about you.

That's going to be some big drama when it happens. Toda isn't that introspective, so it'll be interesting to see him tear himself apart trying to analyze and control everything he thinks. It'll lead to some big-time character development in any number of directions, and I love it.

Post 145 first you double nigger

bumping to read I guess

>to see him tear himself apart trying to analyze and control everything he thinks.
Yeah, we've seen a little of that already

why is he making that face if his facial muscles are dead?

>it's another toda wants to lewd nakano chapter
This is starting to wear thin.

Did you take that literally or something?

kind of

She meant it metaphorically, to mean that he's not very expressive with his feelings. He doesn't wear his emotions on his face.

lame, I expected a "you're the only one who can understand me" sort of thing with mind reading and emotionless man

>it's a nakano admits toda is cool

Wasn't this shit supposed to be funny?

>Legally

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Yeah, me when I was 13.

Raws, for those interested:
sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele

>the entire manga is nakano being disgusted at toda even though toda literally never does anything outside his brain
what's the point? There's almost no other anything in the manga

It's not like anyone will be fantasizing about you user.

Please don't bully him. His self-esteem is low enough.

>you're looking nice and cool
>why don't you guys take yours off too?
Found the gay guy.

toda is literally me

Just noticed the folks in batoto went full autism in discussing this Manga that they closed the comment section

>the entire manga is nakano being disgusted
If you read past chapter 2, you can see how she changes her opinion.

What did they sperg out about this time

you'd think she would have figured out dudes and adjusted by the time she met toda, and began abusing her psychic powers to perfectly vet dudes

The one upside to telepathy is that you can wholeheartedly fall in love with someone and make the best judgements for yourself based on how they act and what they think. With all the info Nakano has on Toda, I bet it's safe to say love is in the cards.

It's funny they barely show other classmates pervy thoughts. I'm sure being able to read minds in a high school classroom would feel more like in Hatsukoi Zombie, where the MC can barely see through a sea of tits and asses.

main thing I don't like about this series is she gets all bent out of shape over Toda's fantasies, when in reality he would be like every other male out there. In fact, has there been any other male fantasies shown besides Toda? She should be aware of and used to the fact that sex occupies a lot of the average human's processing power.

>Last three chapters
It's happening.

I mean they literally never drop the "toda is a perv ecks dee" plot device (it occupies 3/4 of the manga), so I wouldn't expect too much

>In fact, has there been any other male fantasies shown besides Toda?
We've been seen kouhai's fantasies, but they are absolutely pure and romantic.

I think he's a bit too over the top for the average male, but yeah, it's certainly odd that no other guy is seen having pervy thought. Or the girls for that matter since 'girls get horny too' and all that.

>Or the girls for that matter since 'girls get horny too' and all that.
Mana picturing Toda wearing a yukata counts?

>she gets all bent out of shape
It's not like she hates him for it or anything, but I'm sure most girls would feel uncomfortable if they knew EXACTLY what kind of lewd thoughts a guy was thinking about them. Especially a quiet introvert like Nakano. Just like he can't help but think dirty thoughts about this crush, she can't help but be creeped out by it.

Nakano should be happy a guy like him likes her tbqh

yurifags

I'm pretty sure its stated that Nakano has a pretty strong filter to other people's thoughts by the point the manga begins, so she only really notices ones directed at her. It's why she didn't know about Toda's Goddess phase, since he didn't think her actual name.

It seems more like she doesn't really hear/see their thoughts unless she's actually focused on them. All the random people's surface thoughts were just text compared to Toda's and Mana's actual pictures and illusions that showed up when she was listening.

I don't remember that. And there's a chapter where she gets dizzy and confused due to all the thoughts in the festival overwhelming her.

Please. If I had these powers, the only thing I'd be hearing from people is a mix of fantasies, whatever music they were listening to, pieces of quotes triggered from certain phrases, and memories that happened and were embellished. I don't think I'd be able to read a single solid thought off of anybody.

say what you will about the story direction, but they way the author uses the black and white for the meatspace interactions juxtaposed with the coloured bits for the mindspace bits is brilliant.

That's what I'm saying, bad thoughts.