Twitter supports it

>Twitter supports it
>Google supports it
>Facebook supports it
>Clinton and Soros support it

Net neutrality needs to end

When all the enemies of free speech support it, it's time to stop and think that maybe Net Neutrality isn't what it appears to be.

It's become pointless to argue with you low IQ plebs ...

I know you are full can I please come and escape the amerigoblins? I eat less than 40g of sugar a day and do not need a gun.

Fuck it, shut it down, I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna go back to stealing internet.

GET OUT

i encourage these low-IQ plebs, i cant wit to see the day when amerimutts have to play $1000 per min to browse Sup Forums

Safe to say if NN is removed and it turns to shit i am going have a fucking festival on Sup Forums

JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE ABOUT SOME THINGS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO AUTOMATICALLY DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY WANT. HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

Gladly my dude. Too many plebs in the US today.

>I could judge the issue on its merits, but that's too complicated
>let's see if My Team or Other Team supports it
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>only 40g
This is why your mother hates you, pussy.

this.
Amerimutts literally shilling to kick themselves off the internet. THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST TIMELINE.

Fruits are good for you mate. Not all sugars are equal.

Trump wants his administration to give up control of the internet and those in favor of net neutrality are fighting to give it back to them kek

I'm sure all of those "people" also support having clean, breathable air as well. Are you against having air because they support it?

Bumping because it pisses the plebbitors here off.

>Basing your viewpoints simply on groups associated with it.
Cuck

>my opinion is what powerful people I imagine to be on my side say it is
>I'mokaywiththis.moveon.org

>they like it so I DON'T!!! >:(

>they don't like it so I DO!!! :)

insert dumb looking wojak here

>mfw the pro-NN crowd is so ignorant that they'll cry about paying more for using more is a violation of net neutrality
guess what fuck sticks, when you use more water you get charged more. That's the fucking D E F I N I T I O N of net neutrality.

>Google vs. Comcast
>Whoever wins we lose

What are the true benefits of ending net neutrality?

I can guarantee that everyone who shilling for net neutrality hasn't even read the OIO nor any of the rullings in regards to it's implementation. They just spout dumb Reddit talking points and ignore the content of the legislation they mindlessly support.

To all the redditors here: fuck off, leave and don't come back.

There is no one single truth or good side to choose here. This is all entagled as hell. If net neutrality remains the censorship and conglomeration of internet will slowly get worse and worse, but if it goes it will effectively fracture into gorillions of splinters, some better, some worse.
It's a gamble with no clear winners, but already defined losers: us.

You make a good point but I voted for a constitutional convention in NY because those opposing it were unions and politicians. It didn’t help that their arguments were irrational fear mongering.

Should I stop breathing and drinking water too?
HItler (a literal mass murderer) owned a dog, should I get rid of my puppy? Pic related

KYS Pajit go poo in someone elses interloo

How can you call anyone low-IQ while parroting literal fearmongering propaganda exactly?
>dude they will charge you $10 per website and kilobyte lmao

Sup Forumstards will literally blow themselves up just in spite of the "Boogeyman" in their heads all for the benefit of their corporate overlords.

If anything you should get lots of puppies because Hitler had a dog

>0488
so close