These two probably do some really kinky shit in the bedroom

These two probably do some really kinky shit in the bedroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/206493/07b9392472/
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZ_4LfbD14
otakomu.jp/archives/462718.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, like futa cocks

Like hand holding

generic yuri doesn't have sex ever. they are too pure for that.

>generic yuri doesn't have sex ever
THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?

to disappoint us

Like killing Nanoha, right?

You mean consensual sex with one man each, in the missionary position and the lights turned on?

exhentai.org/g/206493/07b9392472/

>hairy, hairy armpits, diaper, smell
Adult Nanoha was a goddamn mistake, holy fuck.

The point is "maybe, maybe not pandering." They won't give the girls male love interests cause that would piss off the yuri fags. They also won't fully commit the yuri route so it doesn't piss off the waifu/self-insert fags.

Coward author pressured by idiot fans.

They're lesbians, so no shit they collapse into utter degeneracy to keep their sex lives exciting.

We know they had 3 hours reserved for private activities together before they got their daughter, but we don't know how kinky they got. If they want any kind of sex toys their devices can probably double as that though.

In general, a lot of yuri has sex, it was very common even in older works from the 90s, but it's not always explicit or the center of the story even now.

The yuri in Nanoha takes a second position over the fights, the story and the actual substance of the show, so there is no explicit sex, but in magazines and secondary installments their sexual life was always hinted.

Like I said, goddamn mistake. They should have kept the girls young and pure.

But we just HAD to have StrikerS, I guess.

>the fights, the story and the actual substance
The things last seen in 2005?

We knwo they were fuckign before strikers bro.

And it was most likely purer than
>hairy, hairy armpits, diaper, smell

So what do we even fucking know about Reflection at this point?

Dude just wanted to draw lesbian fetish sex.

Well he needs to fuck off and die along whoever enabled him by greenlighting StrikerS.

>but in magazines and secondary installments their sexual life was always hinted.

unoffical sources with their own headcannon.
Not that there's be any substance in the show for quite some time.

Story is a mess, powerlevels are retconned and changed in weird ways, cast is far too large, etc.

I didn't like StrikerS either, but come on.

>I didn't like StrikerS
Could have fooled me. Especially with that shit you just posted. Shit like StrikerS seems like it'd be right up your alley.

>unoffical sources with their own headcannon.
Megami and Comp Ace are official magazines, not doujins.

We already know plenty enough that it's using the psp games as a base.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZ_4LfbD14

Besides "it will be a good nanoha installment for once"?

otakomu.jp/archives/462718.html
>The movie will have 2 parts. Part1's title is "Reflection", part2's title is undecided
>The new incident will happen around Uminari city, the Kantou-Tokyo area
>The movie is set 3 months after 2nd A's ending, Nanoha and co. is in 5th grade
>You will understand the meaning of Reflection once you watch it
>GOD elements will appear but it's not an adaptation of GOD. Characters like the Florian sisters and their world will be involved but this is an complete original story. You don't have to know about past series and characters to watch it.
>3 months after 2nd A's movie, 5th grade Nanoha and co. in their summer break
>Hayate can now jog easily
>The cause of the incident is Amitie
>Extra characters like Vivio, Einhart, Thoma, etc. in GOD won't appear
>You don't have to know about GOD to watch it
>There is 1 complete new female character
>This time, there are both aerial and land battles
>Amitie won't be an enemy so Nanoha won't fight her
>Kyrie is an enemy. Nanoha and Fate will fight her in the first movie
>Kyrie "and co." will have (a) robot(s) called Kidou Gaikaku - 起動外殻 - "activated shell"
>There will be battle(s) against giant enemy

uh huh, sure.

Don't equate my taste in sick fetishes with my taste in anime, user.
StrikerS is dreck. All that military protocol shit has no place in a MAGICAL GIRL series.

But it was completely fine in season 1 and 2?

Not him. But S1 and A's just happen to be actually good, so...

It didn't feel like 80% of the show, at least.

But will they fug onscreen?

Is this canon?

Yes. It will also make StrikerS and onwards non-canon.

Which manga specifically has the yuri bait? Not doubting you, I am just curious and want to try reading some.

Why don't they shave their armpits?

Are you talking about Nanoha? There is no yuribait in Nanoha, except for the people that was delusional enough to think Caro was a lesbian, but that was their own fault.

Caro is a lesbian, Erio just happens to be a really manly girl with a penis

>generic yuri doesn't have sex ever.
>he thinks Nanoha doesn't have quite the sex drive an eager to please puppy like Fate wouldn't try her best to fulfill

Let us point at him and laugh!

It's movie canon, which is different from the main canon and the game canon.

I can't wait for pink to get her lewd smug smile back.

Nah they have loving scissor lesbian sex.
The kinky shit only happens when Hayate comes for a visit to spice things up for a threesome.

I like how you're talking as if this "main canon" was worth a shit.

>Hayate comes for a visit to spice things up for a threesome.
>Hey have you guys ever tried to summon dicks?

All three magicaly impregnate each other at the same time.
Hayate is pregnant with a child whose fathers are Nanoha and Fate with her being the mother. Fate is pregnant with a child whose fathers are Nanoha and Hayate with her being the mother and Nanoha is pregnant with a child whose fathers are Nanoha and Fate.

What even is the point of removing that line? Hayate was only joking, it isn't like Fate was cucking Nanoha behind her back, much less with a male.

Please fuck off and kill yourself. No one wants you alive. Why you feel the need to shit up every single thread with your garbage posts and fetish projection is insane. Just because you're a scumbag degenerate doesn't mean every character you watch is.

Literally every single thread is ruined by you.

So this is how an illuminati is born.

>no one mentions degenerate shit for the whole thread
>suddenly "conversation" is about nothing but you shitposting
Totally. Not at all like it's just you and your insane question to destroy all threads with yuri in them.

Because it spoils the mood and is a boner killer.

But I deleted the needless "muh fate/chrono" part. Isn't that good?

See Fuck off.

>But I deleted the needless "muh fate/chrono" part. Isn't that good?

Oh my god. I haven't seen this type of a/u/tism in ages.

No, even if you want to pretend it's not all you, you're just as much of a shithead.
The fact you think that makes it any better is just pathetic.
The fact you support Nanoha and Fate being degenerates at all makes you cancer.

Oh boy, I'm being called an autist by a fucking NTRfag, of all things.

Go to hell.

He more than likely doesn't care at all and was just looking for an "excuse" to keep posting more shit.

Fuck off and kill yourself. You clearly don't care about the Nanoha series at all.

If you do not like it, why do you watch a yuri show?

>durrrr if u don't like degenerate shit that bastardizes the characters u don't liek yuri
Kill yourself.
I, unlike you, actually like yuri. Which is why I am against shitting on the character's canon yuri relationships.

Not him, but most of Nanoha isn't even in the yuri category, it's just an anime that happens to have a bunch of lesbians and at least one lesbian couple & family, meanwhile a yuri anime must have a plot that prioritizes romance.

Not really surprised given the OP.

>one of the 16 fags in this thread doesn't know you have to ignore ACK

Sorry, but yuri is already degenerate shit. Lesbianism is a mental disorder after all.

The purest and most beautiful disorder.

More like the dedicated trolls won't and don't.

But anyway What would Fate and Hayate's kid look like? We've got a million renditions of Nanoha and Fate's kid but Fate and Hayate is a new one.

>changing your IP just so you can pretend you're not the person who shitting up the thread with crack
>spamming about your boogieman because you can't actually prove anything you say is correct
Don't you feel pathetic.
Here's what a exchange with you goes like:
>You are wrong for posting what you are, here are the reasons [etc etc etc]
>screeeeh reeee waaaaah IGNORE THING UI NO LIEK!!!! Safe space No say thing i no like!!!! ACK bad TOUCH!

It's not even an exaggeration to say that you are the most damaging person to have ever touched this fandom. It's literally impossible to discuss anything with you because all you care about is having everything your way.

How ugly. Let me fix that for you.

This is the same person. And it's funny how you changed your IP again. You are THAT pathetic.

Fuck off with your off topic shit that has nothing to do with the series. This is a Nanoha thread, not a tumblr shipping cancer thread.
Kill yourself.

>sample
And now on top of crack shitposting, you're trying to start the "loli vs adult" shitposting

Again, you really, REALLY need to fucking kill yourself.
Like, what in the fuck is wrong with you that makes you think your behavior is acceptable.

Just like these.

And the shitposter finally found the thread. Took you long enough.

>What would Fate and Hayate's kid look like? We've got a million renditions of Nanoha and Fate's kid but Fate and Hayate is a new one.
I have literally no idea.
Maybe Hayate hairdo with Fate color.
Eyes, dunno, heterochromia might be the simplest method to get something from both.

I didn't want to say it at first, but the second I saw this image I knew it was still you, !Akemi. You were going to try and start your vivid strike vs Nanoha shitposting like you usually do.

Why are you replying to your own post? Again, no one wants you here. Do you not get that threads were never like this before you showed up.

And again, your shipping shit cancer has NOTHING to do with the Nanoha series, so it is off topic for these threads.

I hope you realize that when you try to pretend you care about Nanoha as this person it's instantly proven wrong by how you don't call out your crack shitposts. Because if you cared about Nanoha you would be against those.

>Do you not get that threads were never like this before you showed up.

I always get a little bit of a chuckle every time crack-kun acts as if he was here when late-night Nanoha threads were nothing but crack ships, Yuunoha trolling and NanoFate worship with futa and tentacles.

I also cringe when I see you try to pretend crack-kun is real when literally everything proves you wrong.

And I cringe even harder when you try to pretend it matters. Because no matter what, you are in the wrong for posting what you do.

Oh, and what makes it even more clear you're new as shit is the "lol durrr xdd didn't back like the post becuyz no want 2 give you (You)."

Pure newfag redditshit behavior.

You seriously pretend like there is only one person

Do all Nanoha threads have these two mentally ill guys in them now?

I just want to talk about Nanoha stuff and post pictures

Nope. It's not pretending. Again, you are the ONLY person who thinks posting those screen shots is actually proof of anything. And you CONSTANTLY get told they are not proof of anything. And then you pretend to be someone else the next time you get called out and post the screen shots again.
It is not rational or sane to think there would be so many retards who don't understand something as simple as it's easy to doctor screen shots. So you constantly trying to pretend to be new people who think it's normal only gives away who you are.

AND that changes nothing about how your behavior in and of itself is wrong.

>Do all Nanoha threads have these two mentally ill guys in them now?

Yes, the best thing you can do is ignore them

>anyone who takes issue with a spamming tumblr shipping shitposter is mentally ill
I guess you think the mods are mentally ill as well.
Well, at least the old good mods before they left.

As said, it's best to just ignore and you-know-who and try to have Nanoha discussion anyway.

No, the best thing you can do is actually tell off the shitposter who spams and intentionally tries to derail every thread. Because if everyone calls him out there is no way for him to function.

I'll do him one better.

But calling everyone samefag is an easy way to get attention.

No, it's not best just to ignore anything, !Akemi. Ignoring something only makes the problem last longer. You must realize that it will never stop until you actually talk the issue out.

And again, you are not a fan of Nanoha. You like to pretend you are, but if you were, you'd call out the crack shit that shits on the Nanoha characters, and not just anything that's Vivid Strike.

Are you stupid?

Leaving aside how it's obvious you phone post, so the (You) wouldn't be there anyway. It's very easy to edit your browser than take a photo of it.

Sure!
Not like it is easy to see if they were doctored.
You really are new, are you not?
How about IP change, or manipulating some source code.
Just too prove wrong, but I would have to live with knowing you were actually right.
Well luckily I know you are not.

Just so you know I zoomed out a bit for you to see some more.

>lap top
Confirmed you are posting from two devices.
>utorrent
Total retard status.

You can very easily edit more than one than one thing, !Akemi. You are only making it more obvious who you are.
And you make it even more obvious who you are when you refuse to address anything other than the fact you were caught samefagging.
Instead of addressing how what you are doing with crack shipping shit is factually wrong, you instead spam about samefagging.

>all the trolls know multiple ways of ban evading and (You) doctoring

That was interesting.

utorrent is still pretty functional bruh. What newfangled torrent client are you kiddies using today?

Anyone with half a brain cell can considering it's very simple.

And let's see you justify your claim about "trolls". Why is saying it's wrong to degrade and bastardize Nanoha and Fate a "troll".

>shitposters ITT

I will join you on this.

Check out the doujin sometime.
You will no regrat it