Has anyone noticed that not a single Strzok text mentions Russia?

For an FBI higher up that should know all about the Russia investigation and loves to bash Trump, isn't it weird he doesn't mention Russia once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
hooktube.com/watch?v=KxAkQ4l_AqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interdasting

bump, need more Strzok threads

stop replying to bullshit

I'm surprised that Sup Forums isn't talking about the Strzok texts. That seems to be a pretty big deal.

GOWDY GETTING ROWDY

Pol is getting astroturfed pretty hard right now. It wasn't even this bad during the presidential elections

Don't mention real shit in front of the shills. We're mindless racists or something here.

I wonder if Gowdy, Chabot, Gaetz, Issa and the rest would like to participate in the obstruction indictments or even conspiracy charges? They are trying really hard to avoid the truth coming out. Why would you not want to defend your nations sovereignty from a foreign power?

another question:

what was the impetus to look at Strzok texts? There must have been some precipitating event that made investigators suspicious of Strzok.

because the whole house of cards is coming crashing down, another piece every day.

I'm surprised that a private citizens text conversations were flashed all over the news without a warrant. They were also provided to Fox before Congress. Smells like a political smear campaign. Nobody seems to be crying about that.

How user? That's what people have been saying but no real happenings yet

>I'm surprised that a private citizens text conversations were flashed all over the news without a warrant.

that is a good point, but not for the reason you think.

Perhaps something else happened that we don't know about that led to the discovery of the texts? Perhaps something made people at the FBI or DOJ suspicious - something Strzok did? Perhaps that's why he was demoted by Mueller, not the texts.

Also, it was his government-issued phone. So not private text conversations.

Conspiracy or Sexual misconduct? Pick one (or two). youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

Strzok, Ohr, their wives, McCabe. Even the WashPost published an op ed that Mueller has an impartiality problem. The story today admits the texts of several FBI agents were reviewed - more than just Strzok and Page. This whole conspiracy is unraveling.

we know Schiff is a leaker. We know the dossier was the evidence before the FISA court.

>Surprised that a D.D. of the F.B.I. uses a Gov owned device
>Surprised that Gov owns all info on that device and doesn't need a warrant.

>Smells like a political smear campaign.
"I want to believe the path u threw out 4 consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected-but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

haha, yeah... a political smear campaign. a hell of a smear campaign when your own text messages admit to sedition

Bumpf

LOL

It's all public theater for you idiots. They'll have these little hearings. Hannity will keep doing his thing. Mueller will hand down and indictment that says, at the very least, Trump obstructed justice for X, Y, or Z.

Democrats will scream for impeachment. You idiots have until Nov 2018 to keep that from happening, because as likely as Virginia, and Alabama go Democrat is as likely that Dems take the House and Senate, then impeach Little Hands Donny.

Keep dreaming Sergei.

Trey is all talk and no action. All bark and no bite. All hat and no cattle.

He may have been a shill for hill, but he was still smart enough to make it into the FBI.

He isn't sending texts with work related case information. It's just general shitposting

How do you know Sessions didn’t get a warrant? Lol this whole russia investigation was a setup by Sessions, he just gave em a rope and they immediately fashioned it into a noose and hung themselves. He had warrants related to actual sedition, treason and attemptigg a coup. There’s gonna be a lot more coming out about this.

Was that the name of the guy who paid Bill Clinton $500k for a speech in Moscow as millions flowed into the Clinton Foundation and 20% of US uranium ended up in Putin's hands? Asking for a friend.

>Trey Gowdy
>WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
hooktube.com/watch?v=KxAkQ4l_AqA

When does a bird sing?

>Keep dreaming Sergei.
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
[...]
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
[...]
It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

The Deep State LOVED Russian collusion when it was the Clinton Crime Cabal doing the colluding!