Little Witch Academia

How do we save these witches from the fires of hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LprE5D-r898&t=262s
youtube.com/watch?v=b4_pcS7XyCI
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=pRrHSswT9ds&list=PLE6593A6F00DB9E4B&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Fj3UD8gBI
youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0
youtube.com/watch?v=nwsjJwPPvos
fanfiction.net/s/12357788/1/A-Morning-With-Her
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for futa.

Post character themes
youtube.com/watch?v=LprE5D-r898&t=262s

Did Jesus himself ever say the witchcraft was evil?

They should all convert to christianity - or at least catholicism

youtube.com/watch?v=b4_pcS7XyCI

i need doujins now

Magic itself is evil

Every day until you fall in love with this smile?

I want to ______ Amanda

POST LODDE

Why would I fall in love with a girl with facial hair?

Already did a long time ago, but keep us posted.

i called my mom just a minute ago and she even agrees diana is best

Teach

Shut up moron, I mean, mormon.

Fuck your mom.

thingken about picking this show up

the first OVA was alright, the second one was... really great. but with a TV adaptation like this its to be expected that the animation will be a good deal worse, the characters' shticks will be worn out if they werent already after two episodes, and the "mystery" implied in the first episode has already been solved by any viewer ever.

what to do? it feels like I can only ruin my good memories of the second OVA here

Delete this.

second ova didn't ruin your good memories of the first ova?

Who in the fuck does this? I mean, I hate Dianafags with a passion but this is even worse than the green lines made on paint that are supposed to look like "snot".

Emotionally abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Why would that stop you?

>I hate Dianafags with a passion
Cringe

don't mind me, I'm just posting oedipus and her lover

Stop bullying.

i bet you did, STEPDAD

Are you implying that the second Ova was bad?

It wasn't as good as the first one

Then Jesus is evil.

Little witches in wedding dresses!

I get that this is something to do with the mango, but I'm too lazy to read an entire comic just to find lewds. Care to help?

hmm, haven't thought of it like that. it does makes sense, and it'd be neat if it's shown off more often with diana being the first one that notices it.

Man, I hope this isn´t too triehard:
youtube.com/watch?v=pRrHSswT9ds&list=PLE6593A6F00DB9E4B&index=5

Jesus is the son of God.

If a normal human bean could wield magic, then they probably sold their soul to Satan for power.

I'm sure Jasminka is part of the orthodox church.

Surely I can't be he only one that wants an ending where Akko fails spectacularly but accepts her fate of never fulfilling her dream?

What if I only believe in Satan but not in Jesus?

Its high noon!

She´s still going to hell for gluttony

They are good God fearing Christian witches user, they derive their magic through the grace and mercy of God.

Which witch has the best feet?

Then you're denying history, because Jesus of Nazareth did in fact exist.

>catholic bullshit
AMANDA OUT

What makes you think God didn't also sell his soul to Satan for power?

She gets a free pass for being a QT

That's not a sin.

Silly user, this is an anime picture!
I don't need to go to the video game board!

>quotation needed

it is. A deadly one.

Steal for things

civilize

Yes, but he was NOT this super powerful dud with great abs and the ability to Phoenix down himself after three days.

He was just a little jewish guy with a lot of sunburn who liked to preach.

No lewds, as of yet.
The whole Oedipus complex thing was a fairly recent development. It'll probably start rolling in as soon as the incest shenanigans ends.

True Dianacore
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Fj3UD8gBI

This is what I can see Diana listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0

I want to discover Amanda in the wilds of Brooklyn and raise her as my son.

Does anyone have some sort of chart of the nationalities of all or most of the girls so far?

so far it's been decent. yeah the animation and spectacle is downgraded but it's still good enough to be a joy to watch. and the episodic nature means they can play around with the characters more often (like, episode 4 was primarily about lotte while 5 had the main 3 + amanda's group) and they can expand on the setting and world building more freely. while i do still think that keeping LWA as a series of OVAs would've been better, i still like the tv series for what it is.

Reminder that Akko is for boys and Diana is for gentlemen.

What makes you think Diana is edgy enough to listen to kind of unsettling organ music?

I think Sucy and her mother would enjoy that.

Please elaborate.

Diana is a miracle.

>In a 2011 review of the state of modern scholarship, Bart Ehrman wrote, "He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees". Richard A. Burridge states: "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church's imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more". Robert M. Price does not believe that Jesus existed, but agrees that this perspective runs against the views of the majority of scholars. James D.G. Dunn calls the theories of Jesus' non-existence "a thoroughly dead thesis". Michael Grant (a classicist) wrote in 1977, "In recent years, 'no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus' or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary". Robert E. Van Voorst states that biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of non-existence of Jesus as effectively refuted.

This is Diana's boyfriend, say something nice about him:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwsjJwPPvos

What are you talking about, I'm not in this video.

>Hey you want to eat?
>Sure, I enjoy putting food in my mouth and then biting them to form a paste so it can get digested and assimilated so I can receive to power my body so I won't suffer a long and agonizing death.
>WHAT? BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING HEATHEN

I hate religion.

>From geopolitical discussion to talking about race and now some triggered atheist want to discuss religion

So when does Tattun come back...?

Does Tattun believe in Jesus Christ?

Best pose.

It's 6:42am, user. He probably just went to bed.

Here's a rundown of what's happening.
>Sucy's mother is introduced, and with her she brings her giant mansion
>she lays it half a mile away from Luna Nova so she can stay near her daughter
>everyone seems to notice that the way that Sucy talks about her dear old mom is a little strange
>she's a little handsy with her as well; putting her hands around her waist, that kind of thing
>soon Akko and Lotte confront her about her odd behavior
>Sucy launches into a tangent about how much she loves her mother before ending it with how she's going to make sure they can conceive together
>she sprints into her mansion out of embarrassment, Akko and Lotte run after her
>it's revealed that the mansion is far bigger on the inside, and that space doesn't work in quite the same way
and that's where we are now.

Fuck Tattun.

fanfiction.net/s/12357788/1/A-Morning-With-Her
Cute!

Miracle of the universe

I'm not sure I believe all of that.

where are the doujins

Is this a Jojo reference?

>Diana becomes Daria

its an initial D reference you scrub

Burn in hell, don't sexualize the little witches.

I have no idea how they could get away with it either.
Of course, it could be a dire mistranslation, but that's how it is right now.

the doujins are at comiket but all the witches look like some "catchy loli every otaku overhyped" from some overrated franchise/artist, really too coincidental

I think I need to read this manga.

hang out with

I bet Mrs. Manbavaran trained Sucy well, that´s why the latter looks so submissive in pic related.
Lewd.

At least we're getting preview and summary tomorrow.

It's her thinking music.

i bet diana listens to aids wolf

magics only evil because it puts god's power into human hands

so really, it's not evil if you never believed in god in the first place

>The endng song is a conversation between Akko and Diana.
>Akko: I lost sight of everything else, chasing after a shooting star. longing to know more about this world.
>Diana: Just wishing won't make it come true, but if you only push open the door, you will be one step closer.
>Akko: Let's go on a journey to find the next page of our story.
>Diana: Your'e not the only one that believes in the future.

corny

What the hell.

I'm going to brush it off to a messy beta translation for now.

My wife Diana is so adorable

isn't that the definition of a cleric?

So when does the plot start?

wut hentai?