I regret voting for Trump and Ajit Pai. Anyone else feel the same? :^(

I regret voting for Trump and Ajit Pai. Anyone else feel the same? :^(

Me too user. Fuck my life

I want president Obama back ;n;

No one does, Shill. Get your 40 cents and shitpost on face book.

OR say why...

Shilltreat, look at the poster ID

i will not sage this thread, i will bump. look at this poorly executed samepost by samefag. this happens literally all day every day. A large portion of these samefags post about black superiority and white division (who is more white threads). It is pathetic really and we should all realize that this board is fucked beyond repair. Sup Forums was once a place of intelligent discord and in depth investigations. no more of that, now it is a reddit tier cesspool of garbage with individuals trying to hide behind flags. moderators are likely complicit in this as well. RIP Sup Forums. s to shit on Sup Forums's grave

look at this nigga

4 posts 3 different flags
Well done

shit ban

Report and sage off topic bullshit.

oh yes, as a fellow White American I can relate. Oh why did I vote, oh why, oh why!

No.

whatcha gonna do about it? :3

Lol, must be a new hire at shareblue. Lurk more faggot.

Call you a faggot.

Faggot.

>leaf

My god, how do you keep from blowing your own brains out? to be this pathetic must be an unbelievable burden on your your underdeveloped mind. i am sure that you will be erased from this earth before too long and likely no one will miss your absence or remember your presence. you have nothing to offer the world and your carbon footprint of your very breath is a waste of gods bountiful earth. hopefully you die before you breed, likely you have already inverted your genitalia as part of this bizarre and disgusting experiment with human mutilation. pray for forgiveness. god might grant it but i sure wont.

Typical canuck... wow.

Damn, America will never be the same again :^(

I'm with you OP, Trump lied to us

Sutherland Springs voted Hillary!?

seriously do you not know how IP addresses work? I cannot believe they hired you to do this. Please go die. Mods, ban this IP or kill yourselves as well.

Stop. This gets posted everyday.