Im recovering from an operation so Ive got stitches across my lower right abdomen

Im recovering from an operation so Ive got stitches across my lower right abdomen.

Decided to watch Prison School. My stitches are in Stitches. Never laughed so much while in so much pain. This show is a gem!

Its pretty funny

I thought it was a soft core hentai with all the women but man this show is funny. The bit shen the guy shits himself in class was too much. I was actually crying.

try manga, it's even better

He might die

Go read the manga, Op, you wil love it.

I can't laugh at something in a different language. If this was dubbed in English and cursed it'd be funny

Read the manga then.

Agreed, one of the most genuinely hilarious series around.

And I usually never laugh when watching anime, even comic ones.

You poor thing

Im watching the english dub. its great.

Get well soon user

Read the manga, no jokes.

I mean i couldnt watch the anime because i read the manga first, the art is top tier. So good it literally hurt to watch the anime after that (even if its still good for what it is) also no cuts.

He'll fall like a hero.

Does liposuction really count as surgery?

Yeah, it's hard to stomach the anime having read the manga. Op, you should definitely give it a try.

Was this NTR?

Actually no it was due to a hernia I suffered when I was deadlifting too much at the gym. So pretty much the polar opposite of liposuction.

Must be really nice to only have your mum kiss you goodnight. Dad still not back from the corner store, is he running 10 years late?

Good luck pulling that stake outve your ass while you're mommy holds your hand telling everything's gonna be O.K.
Go be a little internet bitch somewhere else on Sup Forums maybe there you want get butt fucked like Kiyoshi does.

You fucked with the wrong already pissed off, high off pain killers weeb. Go fuck yourself... With a stake, Ive even attached a picture to help you.

OP out.

>Being this offended on an origami discussion forum.

If you were deadlifting anything less than 600lbs, I feel sorry for you

>Normalfag this butt hurt
You might need a second operation to room your head from your ass.

>hernia
Oh i had mine removed when i was 25. It was 9 cm? I don't know, but it was above my right testicle. Get well soon. Did they put gas in your body? Remember not to lift anything over 10 pounds.

This has to be ironic. Even still, it's kind of funny.

Light 7.

Too obvious.

So who did you think was best girl?

Watch DMC next.

Why did art in manga go to shit?

PURI PURIZON
AI NO PRISON

It didn't?