I'm sorry to tell you this Sup Forums, but there is only ONE way how Goku vs. Saitama will end

I'm sorry to tell you this Sup Forums, but there is only ONE way how Goku vs. Saitama will end...

Other urls found in this thread:

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku
narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=4
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2116-character-profile-saitama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree.

Aquarion Logos would beat them both

Yeah, no arguments here

even though saitama would win, dragon ball is and has been the better series. one punch man had a decent start and has just deteriorated because it's a literal one joke series.

Why is Saitama white in this picture?

Also, is there a series cursed with a fandom worse than Dragonball?

this is actually confirmed because saitama is a gag character (or at least a character with a gag) and goku specifically loses to them

What if you poisoned Saitama with consistent doses of arsenic? The fact he has to eat means he undergoes normal biological functions, and thus wouldn't be immune to toxic substances in his body.

Can Saitama trick Mr. Mxyzptlk into saying his name backwards?

No doubt. Goku gets hurt by bullets.

Jojo

Why is he in one piece? Goku should be dismembered by saitama's consecutive punch.

Which is?

I don't think it's in Saitama's nature to kill Goku. He really only blows apart monsters while showing mercy to human (like) enemies.

Wrong.

Son Goku
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku

>Destructive Capacity: At least multi-galaxy level+ (a bit weaker than Beerus, fought him at 70% power with 80% of his own power, Goku's clash with Beerus was shown destroying objects light years away)

>Speed: MFTL+ (billions of times, fought 70% Beerus)
Beerus' Speed
narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=4
Short version, Beerus crossed thousands of light years in minutes for fun (DBS EP 2). Which makes Beerus about 12 to 120 billion times FTL.

>Durability: At least multi-galaxy level+

Saitama
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2116-character-profile-saitama

>Destructive Capacity: Continent level+, likely higher (matched the energy of an incoming meteor and fragmented it violently in the process, sending pieces flying all over Z city, also generated a massive shockwave on the moon)

>Speed: Sub-Relativistic+ (traveled from the moon to earth in a matter of seconds)

>Durability: Continent level+, likely higher (plowed through the meteor head on without sustaining so much as a scratch)

>Weaknesses: None notable; tends to not take fights seriously due to boredom

Goku wins easy.
One Punch Saiyan.

Inb4 F-f-fanwank, n-nnn-ot c-caanooon
All of these are based on the best feats showcased thus far in their respective series. Damage control harder OPMfags.

God, I fucking loathe that coloring style.

Why can't people get this fucking joke. It's one punch that is the joke.

Can Jojo beat Goku?

>My favorite character can beat up your favorite character!

Literally children.

Afterwards, Goku laughs it up in the Other World, telling King Kai about the absolute strongest guy he's ever met. He transmits a message to all of his friends about how tough this guy is, even to Beerus and Whis. Shocked, but not too surprised that's Goku got himself killed, they wish him back using the Dragon Balls. Goku then starts telling everyone about how overwhelmed he was and how not even Beerus could do something like that, much to his chagrin. They all laugh it off and have a wonderful feast at Mr. Satan's mansion.

Saitama sits in the distance and questions his purpose in life while lying up into the clouded sky.

your pasta is outdated.

Only MC stands that can beat goku are GER, and Tusk act 4

Some stands are pure hax and they can concievably kill goku, but not in a normal battle like you'd expect.

what about saitama vs bugs bunny?

But can Saitama beat Arale?

That's what you get when you take a character from a gag manga who has been written to always have a higher powerlevel than whoever he is fighting.

Much like Dragon Ball, then Up to the Freeza arc of Z were good. But Super is just mega shit.

>X vs Saitama threads

Literally the worst cancer this board has produced

Stop trying to mimic Sup Forums YOU fucking retarded children

hello fanfiction

Hulk > saitama > acquaman > goku > guts > my dick > your mantits

Prove me wrong

>Hulk > saitama > acquaman > goku
Explain. I don't know shit about comics

>Implying Goku would let a match against a LITERALLY INVINCIBLE OPPONENT to drag on to the point where he gets KO'd

Goku knows when to stop, especially when its just a sparring match with nothing at stake. The second he realizes that Saitama will no-sell everything he has, he'll throw in the towel, laugh about it and offer to have Saitama over for lunch or something. And he'll make him promise he'll train with him again sometime.

Unless Saitama's planning on destroying the world, Goku'll give up very quickly

Remember when goku fought arale but had a hard time because she's a joke Character