You have 10 seconds to create a plausible argument against an inheritance tax

You have 10 seconds to create a plausible argument against an inheritance tax.

muh farms and death tax

Property rights

Taxation is theft

It’s someone last wish, we should respect where that person wants his money to go

>JDIF thread

Taxation is theft

Ive already paid taxes on it and its my biological right to see my next pf kin survive.
Sorry youre a shitty role model and screwed up your childrens security with what millions of people alloted you to have from theres. NOT

No one is entitled to my money but those I want to give it to.

>biological right to see my next pf kin survive
No child needs a 100 million $ estate to "survive".

The money was already taxed when it was earned. The recipient of a Christmas gift doesn't have to pay tax on it.

Kikes just want money they didn't earn.
/thread
Response thread here:

I know this is a bullshit slide thread (sage), but only a fucking brainlet would think that the top 1% is AFFECTED AT ALL by the death tax. What are blind trusts? What are C corps? What are boards of director positions? What is offshoring? I'm really fucking tired of idiot leftists who literally know nothing about how tax, business, and economic structures work in this country. Fucking neck yourself.

It is morally wrong to take something that isn't yours, even if you think or even do need it more. It's no different than stealing a loaf of bread as a poor person. You're still a thief and it was still wrong.

It's not your money so you can't have it

I have no argument for why someone doesn't timothy McVeigh the government yearly

Because I'm planning to build up a great family with my descendents. All that I own will pass to my heir, and he will build upon that to pass down until we are an old money family.

The money has already been taxed, and shouldn't be taxed again.

Flag checks out

>it was still wrong
No it isn't.

No one needs a car to walk. Your point? Its not fair? Lifes not fair.

What is with this retarded analogy?

>Lifes not fair
It doesn't have to be.

Pass.

They were already taxed on that income multiple times.

People that support inheritance tax imagine some wealthy Jew sitting on a pile of cash when he dies.

But in reality, their money is usually invested in things that then must be liquidated in order to pay the tax.

Sometimes they even own medium or small sized businesses that must down size or even close in order to liquidate and pay the tax when the owner dies.

what a terrible idea to have to liquidate assets and give to governments who have a terrible track record of spending money efficiently.

Not mention the whole thing is immoral. You work you whole life and pay taxes, and when it comes time to pass down the fruits of your labor to your beloved family, the fucking government comes in to tax you one more time before you get put in the fucking dirt to rot.

Fuck inheritance tax. Fuck taxes period. Voluntary charity is the way to help the poor

It protects the super wealthy from paying a fair share.

Death is not a taxable event.

It's gay like you :D

I was already taxed when I earned and saved it, why should I be taxed again for giving it to someone? Fucking kike nigger

>Jew
>wanting to tax people for dying
Standard Jew.

He cares soooooooo much lol.

I wish the holocaust actually happened.

Often I wonder just how much you braindead lolbritarians spouting Cato Institute talking points actually believe a word you say.
Can you look at the world and really say "Trickle Down, unfettered markets, unregulated mega-corporations & unsupervised finances WORK" - and BELIEVE it?
Can you look at YOUR OWN LIFE, your own work conditions, your own prospects for the future in this economy, to compare it all with the lives of your parents and grandparents and still drink the kool aid?
Or is Sup Forums just magically filled with super-successful top-decile people? Considering this place is full of redditors, anime-watchers and gamers, I think it's far more probable they like to IMAGINE themselves as successful tradesmen or small business owners (and certainly roleplay as such in these threads). But very few of them have actually lived a single goddamn day in the "real world" they keep babbling on about when confronted with anything even slightly critical of financial crony capitalism.

What was the old line about Americans? Temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

tl;dr lolo you gay :D

Do you have a 5$ million dollar estate? Because that's the current minimum wealth requirement for the inheritance tax to kick in in the USA.

The person being taxed is not the deceased. It is the inheritor of the money.

Show me the way. With your money! My risk immediately thwarted by that simple measure of confidence. I have the money. Now show me the way.

(((They)) don't pay it! We fucking do.

Ok, so what you're saying is that you want to put a burdon on a grieving family? Classic jew.

Look at all the GIBS ME DAT in this thread by libtards.

Response thread here:

congratz on doubling the slide effect of this thread.

Just cause you don't wanna work hard doesen't mean we all dont wanna work hard

Kill yourself Shlomo.

Do u have any idea how badly the economy would be hurt if no one could pass their shit to their kids?

Productive members of society would cut their production in half. Why would they keep working if they have to give it all to the government?

Successful people would make enough for retirement and then just quit. And all of their future labor will be lost. GDP btfo

all ready paid tax on the money i made, i can do what i wanf with it

ding ding ding you gay! :DD

זה הורג את הגויים

>Supporting the government stealing shit you have worked all your life for

Fucking bootlickers neck yourself. I'm going to use every fucking loophole in the book to avoid any kind of inheritance tax because I'm not going to have some greedy government stooge raiding my wealth that belongs to my kids.

Hey user, if you don't mind me asking: What's your stance on Social Security?

But that's patently false. The estate of the decease is taxed before any money has been given, you lying kike.