Kikes supposedly have "high IQs"

>kikes supposedly have "high IQs"
>don't make cool shit like whites and gooks
explain

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1974986/why-do-chinese-students-think-its-ok-cheat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always believe the opposite of what Jews say

fpbp

>jews and chinese
>5000 years of history
>0 achievements

way to go

The Jewish High IQ thing is a lie, Op. They're so stupid they didn't think you'd stop and do the math.

They directly profit from every "cool shit" made by any other race. No matter who invents it, a jew will find a way to monetize it. They're in charge.

What is intel?

Jews are really stupid. There are fbi documentaries showing how easily jews get scammed. They have no honor. All they care about is making money fast.

>use silly goyim to "invent" shit while raking in the profit
Who's stupid now, dickface?

>kikes supposedly have "high IQs"
>Still control every aspect of your life
explain

>no cool jews

They are not industrial, nor are they creative. Europeans are the most creative and are able to produce high quality advanced products, (top tier) East Asians strife for perfection harmony and quality, Jews seek to control and use others

It won't matter to you how much profit you have been making when you're burning in hell for eternity. By then, it will be all but too late.

they're basically:
>tfw to smart to make cool shit

what is computer science

Hell does not exist.

Their religion has days where they're not allowed to push buttons.

They have a good number of inventions, but Jews are a very small group in the world, unlike Gooks and even Europeans.

Jews are next level Indians. They are a race based on elaborate corporate scams, except that unlike Indians, they are successful.

Say that again in 90 years

>Uses a Jewish invention to scare a Jew into submission
user, I...

Hell does not exist.

>Sup Forums still thinks IQ means a magical intelligence power level
You retards need to read a book

Would you consider the Polio vaccine 'cool shit'?

>hell
>jewish invention

oh, sweetie

Only niggers can do cool shit

>nor are they creative.
Not so sure about this. There are tons of creative jews in hollywood writing, acting, directing. Tons of jew comedians. 50's Mad magazine dudes like Kurtzman and Will Elder and a bunch of other pioneers of comic books are legend status jews. You'll hate me for saying it, but I wouldn't say they aren't creative.

jews invented a fucking lot of shit. take a nuclear bomb for example

>No Jew inventions
>holocaust.jpg

The only thing they use their IQ for is manipulation

They invented a religion that cucked the most powerful empire at the time

OP BTFO

the one study that put jews on top was carried out by jews

The only reason they succeed is because they are playing by a different set of rules. Their intelligence is more of a street smarts than an intelligence measured by IQ. They are wily. Also a lack of morals.

kek

They are psychological parasites. Like certain other parasites, without a specific host they cannot survive. They need the Europeans they evolved vis-a-vis for 2000 years.

But Jews think the Chinese will serve the same function as Europeans. They will not. I don't know what will happen, but it's one of two things: 1. The Chinese simply won't put up with their shit or 2. Jews will run the same playbook on them (finance, media, academics, exploit racial tension, posture as supreme moralists "healing" the world) and it will basically work-- but the Chinese are not Europeans psychologically. Jews will stagnate without a vital, creative host to feed on and to frontrun. You can't psychologically frontrun a rankly imitative insectoid people.

Nothing can grow naturally with Jews around. Allowing things to unfold the Jews view as goyish stupidity and an invitation for "teaching the goyim"-- i.e., exploitation. Nothing can end up healthy and with a strong foundation with Jews around.

They aren't stupid. They are brilliant monsters.

What is gunpowder?
What is printing press?

Levi Jeans, for example. Traffic lights. The all-powerful television remote control. Nuclear Chain Reactors. Cheescake (fucking gross). At least 178 Jews have one the Nobel Prize, accounting for nearly 23% of all Nobel Prize winners, while being only 0.25% of the world's population. How interesting.

***won***

the jews only have high verbal IQ so they cant maths well lul

Albert Einstein, by the way, was a Jew.

>eh eh china invented so many things
oh wow, like what?
>yes, we invented chopsticks and, and… fireworks
>only 5000 years
that's pretty amazing, anything else?
>yes, yes, we, we built a wall
a wall?
>yes, great wall, huge, it was designed to stop invaders!
did it work?
>no… savages invaded and became our lords and kings
oh, that's a shame

>created the original wall

Jews are good bullshitters, that's true.

>"kikes" make iq test
>they score high on their own test
>WHY IS THIS!?

it is a mystery.

You're like a railway worker thinking he "made" the railway and not the jews who hired him to do it

some polfags are so dumb they couldn't suck brush they own teeth

They are more management types. Like to boss the nerds and productive ones around. However Einstein was a Jew I believe

>What is printing press?
The printing press was invented by Gutenberg.
The Chinese might have been the first to invent movable type, but they printed everything by hand.

Yea not as many of them. True

Einstein is hardly the most accompished Jew you could name. I would put any good Jew fiction author above him. Russia had a couple.

They only have high IQ when it comes to trickery and jewry/general sneakiness

The are con artists. That's their key to financial success.

My first dealing with them came when a Jewish nursing home owner aggressively recruited me from another organization I was working at. After we met and discussed the terms of the position, I get a call from my VP.

This Jew owed my current employer $3m and was trying to use me as a bargaining chip to renegotiate his debt.

it does. when you die, you'll fractally explore the events in your life in an instant. if they are bad- you will be tormented for that eternity. After that instant, your consciensness will simply fade. This is the second death.

Heaven's existence is the more interesting question.

Materialism is a distraction while you let your cities burn.

That is possibly the most idiotic comment I have seen in quite some time, and I have a Twatter account.

They make trouble

They don't have high IQ
they normal by white standards of IQ
they do skew disproportionately toward verbal IQ and away from math science and reason.
ie they are better liars than the average.
They used their lying skills to meme the world into thinking they have high IQ
Heck they memed the world into thinking high verbal IQ is on par and equal to math science and reason IQ

Their high IQ is a myth, based on a study with a small and biased sample.

But let's pretend it isn't. Can a mean IQ of 115 explain their vastly disproportionate appearance at the heights of society? Ivy League school admissions? Banking? Media? Nobel prizes?

The answer is no. The White population (mean IQ of 100) is so much larger than the Jewish population that, even for extremely high IQs (160 or so), they should still outnumber Jews.

Lmao an ineffective auto pistol who's only use consist of jihad-like spraying. NICE LOL. I would've accepted a Galil or a Desert Eagle.

Nobel prizes were invented by Jews. Lmao. Here's a prize for Jews by Jews.

Lmao kike faggot shill

Verbal IQ. Basically meaning they're good at lying. As though history hasn't already taught that lesson, over and over, across diverse civilizations for roughly the last thousand years.

Actually, Alfred Bernhard Nobel was a Lutheran who later became an atheist. Nice try, though.

Irsrael is one of the most important high tech centers in the world and known as a startup-nation

Do you really think I'm dumb enough to listen to a faggot Jew?

But making cluster bombs and biological weapons to sell to extremist nations is cool user

Israel is known as that place where american taxes go to. If Israel needs more money they increase taxes on us and tell us to work harder.

Actually, I think you're too dumb to do your own research, which is why I told you. If you don't want to listen to facts and reason, that's fine with me. Also, I am not a Jew, nor am I a faggot. Do not insult me, you pathetic waste of oxygen.

>b-but I belong to a racial grup that has on average 10 IQ points more than his!
said Steve, upon running into Jamal pounding his wife

Now is the time for balls, burger. IQ points are a retarded thing to brag about if you'e a neckbearded NEET with no balls

i like those potato pancake things

>cuck flag
>makes excuses for (((them)))
checks out

Finns are the most intelligent race.
> Prove me wrong.
> You cannot!

Math not complete, haredis are inbred so they lower average iq of normal jews

It does for kikes. You think God would allow the same creatures that murdered his son into his kingdom?

Well, they are Asians so...

Cool =/= useful or effective

I'd assume this is more fun than an average ak

Michelson was a Jew bro.

They don't have to invent anything. They can sit back and wait for you to come up with something before turning around and selling it right back to you.

nice argument, lee
stay retarded

jews are nothing more than arabs mixed with eastern europeans

you can turn two negatives into one positive

lol, that butthurt

>don't make cool shit like whites and gooks

because they are small in numbers. For the size of their population they hit well above their weight. The intellectual giants of almost every field in academia and intellectual achievement like music chess science and so much more is always jewish or more than half jewish. We live in a world of jewish achievement, you just dont notice it because its all around you.

lel

Boom. Hint: It's a microcosm.

Well the East asians have higher IQ than Europeans but Europeans have clearly invented way more shit

Lemme guess, the IQ tests were administered by Jews? The testes selected by Jews? And the results calculated by Jews?

I believe it about as much as I believe Chinese test results.
m.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1974986/why-do-chinese-students-think-its-ok-cheat

Cause we let the goy do all the work since they ask for work all the time

>I got no arguments against the goyim, so I'm just gonna call him butthurt.
Stop hiding behind that flag JIDF.

>be me, grew up in the 80s/90s
>remember 'License to Ill' being released
>remember 'Paul's Boutique' being released
>really liked it, but was completely different that LTI
>mfw, I read that LTI was actually a 'whiteface' album poking fun at Goyim culture

The cool shit they do they learned from Southern whites that were the original 'help' here in America. Check out ' White liberals, Black rednecks'

it worked much more than it failed. Its only that the few times it didnt work, it resulted in something major that everyone would notice. What would you notice more, a success tht resulted in status quo or a failure that changed literally everything?

Because not everything is about "high iq". The kikes were so clever and yet they were the rats of Europe, Asia and Africa since the 100s to 1945. They were seen as little more than animals, and they acted accordingly. Take also China as an example. Vey high IQs and population, the undoubted world superpower from the fall of rome, yet at some point they fell behind Europe who treated them like a cake ready to split.

the whole 'jew inventor' thing is a meme

nobel prizes are most often awarded for discoveries, so it doesn't really count.