Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard

I once heard IRL a burger say "Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard is the most dangerous place in any US city". Idk whether he was joking or to what extent he was exaggerating, so I put this question to you burgermen

Is Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (or similar variations) the most generally the most dangerous part of any US city?

Here, have a picture of a British mutt as a peace offering.

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/11/central_city_shooting_2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7hJxWr1TKK8
miaminewtimes.com/news/murder-of-two-british-men-in-sarasota-isnt-the-best-tourism-ad-for-florida-6529170
youtu.be/7hJxWr1TKK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They usually are. I know for a fact the MLK Jr Blvd in DC is dangerous as hell. The one in Baltimore used to be super shitty about 10 years ago but it's turn into a mildly shitty place recently.
The reason behind this is the black community always protesting to get a street or school named after a black historical figure. The street that's renamed is often in their own community as they're the ones who asked for it, remember: the average street in any black community is shitty.
You see where I'm going with this.

At the very least you can guarantee it's full of blacks.

Not in Charlotte. MLK is in uptown Charlotte, and in one of the more upscale parts of town. Definitely some bums around, but not bad.

Oh, and as an aside to this, MLK Blvd in Charlotte was until very recently know as Stonewall Ave.

its true.
t. I live in commiefornia

Test hypothesis with google street viee

Okay, I'll do Denver brb

I've never heard this theory, but it sounds right.

true in Iowa

In milwaukee its a shithole ghetto

Not necessarily, but they're never decent places either

Here is MLK Blvd Denver. I don't really know America, any sign of the nog here lads?

Not neccesarily, but if you see the intersection of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X Blvd, get the fuck out ASAP.

>that yard
looks niggy

If the street is named after a famous nigger than yes most likely it'll have lots of blacks and thus be dangerous

MLK blvd here in north miami was so bad in the 90s that germany had to issue a travel warning after one of their tourists got hit off the road and killed by a nig coming out of the airport. They've cleaned it up since then but obviously it's going to be the worst place in a 100mile radius since it's still all nigs.

Bars on doors and windows. That makes me suspect high crime area.

This is generally correct.

I'm always suspicious of that kind of chainlink fence. I looks like it is made to house the infamous nigger dog

Can confirm ours is one of the worst. Vacant lots where nigs sit and drink. Cowboy nigs keep horses in residential lots and ride them in the middle of the street. It is sketch as fuck.

I've never been on MLK because I avoid crime infested nigger filled ghettos and don't smoke crack or fuck nigress hookers so have no reason to even go.

This looks like a scene from WSHH Fight Compilations. This would probably be a low-income but quite nice area if it was in the UK

That's an old Chris Rock joke, but there is truth to it. MLK drs/blvds tend to be in black ghettos.

MLK bridge goes between St Louis and East St Louis. So that one sucks.

fucking kek

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/11/central_city_shooting_2.html

Yes, generally, but it could also be named for Rosa Parks, or called a street, road, or avenue, or named after a different black person.

Lol, so it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hJxWr1TKK8

It is true in San Antonio, MLK Blvd. is on the east side which is the negro side

Dallas TX confirms.

MLK in Lansing Michigan is pretty shitty. Used to be called Logan.

YES, every god damn city because they always put it in nigger neighborhoods. It is 100% true.

It's nigger central in Seattle. There is a push for gentrification over there but I steer clear.

The neighborhood upkeep, or lack thereof, gives all the telltale signs of nog infestation.

So, left side is 70 IQ black, right side is 90 IQ black?

Albuquerque's got an awesome MLK Avenue.
Though as a hispanic state, the shit-tier street is Avenida Cesar Chavez.

Cesar Chavez for comparison. Tried to get a pic of the same building downtown, though this is 90 degrees off from the last pic.

MLK blvd in Denver is ghetto, but it's a baby tier ghetto in my opinion. I've driven on it multiple times. Most nigs can't afford to live anywhere in Colorado. If you wanna see a real shithole, look up MLK blvd in Houston. You'll see young kids selling crack and heroin on almost every corner.

would not drive down

ALL OF DALLAS MINUS ART DISTRICT IS FUCKED AND FULL OF SPICS AND NIGGERS
FT WORTH IS THE WHITE MANS CITY
NOGS FUCK OFF

>A COP CAR
>A NIG
>MLK
TOP KEK

It's not even bad. Those tiny little houses cost 250-300k. You think nigs on welfare can afford those mortgage payments?

Looks fine to me, idk what you are talking about

In all seriousness though, I love how the basketball american in this is putting his hood up exactly at the time a van with decals and a camera on top drives by. Must have been raining, right?

Fuck Fort Worth, get north of 635 to escape the slums.

Tagged the wrong person

>You think nigs on welfare can afford those mortgage payments?
Fannie and Freddie guarantee loans to nogs with 0 down, no income verification or credit check, and low interest rate for first 3 years. How else will we lift nogs out of poverty and make them homeowners? Nothing bad comes of it either.

Just go on Jewgle Maps, go to any large to midsize American city, go to their MLK Blvd and just take a street view tour.

I wonder why they chose this location for a fried chicken store?

yes

This looks like a nice barber. Can anyone recommend?

First user was almost bang on with his predictions. Notice however that the really nignog looking houses on the right have no price estimate. Is this some kind of welfare housing?

based on the road sign that road isn't MLK, MLK is the road going right to left

On the left* and I didn't even include them in the screenshot, fail

Correct, but I turned 90 degrees because nothing was actually /on/ MLK boulevard

NOLA fag here. The housing projects that used to exist here were hands down the most dangerous in the city. They were totally demolished in 2014 and are being replaced with "mixed income housing developments."

Let's see how long this fake veneer of pleasantville lasts. I give it 15 years tops, not even a generation before it returns to the squallor they have acustomed themselves to.

To be fair, I don't trust Google neither

Ah I see. Well I try to avoid Denver as much as I can but that street definitely looks pretty subpar in terms of Denver neighborhoods.

Tbh Denver is the nicest city I've looked at when looking to move to Burgerland. Not counting ones that have weather just as shitty as the UK though

I'm a country boy though so I'd live outside. I live 15 miles from Sheffield (Somali/Pakistani hellhole in some places) and I have been there like 5 times, so I'm good at avoiding such areas anyway

this looks like mexico lmao

Yes, every single city I've been to that has an MLK Blvd with the exception of cities that have very recently adopted the name to virtue signal is in the worst neighborhood. The only street that is typically worse is Malcom X Blvd.

Us Euros like to mock the US for having shitholes but half of our Northern cities, even the ones with white people left in them, look like this

In Portland, OR it was originally called Union Ave, and it stretches a fair distance through the city. Strangely enough, down toward Alberta Ave, where my uncle lived, there was routine drivebys throughout the majorly black community.

As a note, about halfway down Union Ave, the street changes to Martin Luther King JR Blvd, and enters one of the most crime ridden areas of Portland.

So, yes OP, it is absolutely the most dangerous.

You're British, huh? Here, this happened not far from MLK Boulevard in the city where I live.
miaminewtimes.com/news/murder-of-two-british-men-in-sarasota-isnt-the-best-tourism-ad-for-florida-6529170

I just looked it up on google maps, buildings are very sparse for a big city and they're all houses or stores surrounded by big empty parking lots. Why did they make such a big street so empty ?

Nailed it

I wondered this myself when I first started looking at American cities. It is just a matter of space, frog fren. A luxury we don't have (especially the UK)

Also, instead of extending the city just for the space you need like in older European cities, burgers just divided everything into squares and if the demand for the houses/commercial lots were not there I guess it just ended up as wasteland

Look at Crowders drive through Detroit, it really is surprising simply for just how much space there is in the Ghettos. Nothing like Paris or London

139 and lennox kid.

Denver is alright but you gotta live somewhere in the Denver outskirts like Lakewood or Broomfield. Downtown is nice to visit on the weekends but I would hate to live in Denver full time. There are a ton of great places in the Denver area with nice neighborhoods and zero nogs. Nogs and spics tend to congregate in the cities, up in the mountains there are a lot of beautiful white towns.

Where?

MLK Blvd is where you wanna go to get weed. Guy talking to u is probably a soyboy still sucking on his mommy's teet

BUY LEVIS BLUE JEANS NOW ONLY 89.9999

I was looking at Lakewood not long ago, looked dreamy desu. Speaking of mountain towns I remember looking at Aspen just out of curiosity, I knew it would be ridiculous but holy shit, $10m seems to be the cheapest house

>bars on doors and windows

He was quite chaddish tbf lad. He didn't like when I questioned any aspect of US foreign policy

MLK's aren't that dangerous unless you are a nigger who the other niggers think doesn't belong on MLK.

>moving to a ski resort meme town
Have you even seen Dumb and Dumber?
Look up places like Nederland or Durango if you want a comfortable mountain town... Never live in a resort town is rule number one, there are countless trucker and mining towns all around every ski resort city. And also skiing and snowboarding all the time is for losers. Ive lived in CO for 6 years never will I pay to go down a frozen wet hill

Yes, but even if we had lots of space i don't understand what's the point of making huge cities that are not walkable and mostly empty except for a small downtown area.
At least they don't have commieblocks.

It's true

Oh I had no intention of living in Aspen lol.

Future cities will have sky walks between megaplazas and roads will be hidden underneath megolithic metro lines that take you anywhere for free. They will also act as city states. This will happen only after WWIII

How much money can those "chateauxs" make though if you are renting them out? Must be a fucking killing

Yeah Aspen is like one of the richest cities in the country. Lakewood, Golden, Broomfield, Louisville are all great towns near Denver.

Gunnison, Crested Butte, Silverthorne. Durango, Creede, Estes Park are a few nice towns up in the mountains.

Dude, mobility scooters can go up to 30mph why would you need to walk?

It's the black ghetto in Las Vegas. Even has a probation office and court house. Most sketchy part of town, worse then the mexican east side with cartel members and shit.

Is living in Leadville a meme? The snowfall must be ridiculous and it looks about 2 hours out of Denver

It's not a joke.

Leadville is cool, a little more low-key than other places and it's a great basecamp for hiking and hunting. I've only been there a couple times desu so I am not too familiar with it. But yeah it tends to snow a lot but irregularly. Yesterday was like 70 degrees Fahrenheit in Denver, we get a lot of warm days in the winter but when the snow comes it tends to dump really heavy for a few days and then disappear.

There's a land raffle going on now for 3 acres not too far from Leadville if you're interested.

I have to admit this view gives me a leaking boner tbf

It's true.
I live near Portland. If you wanna see some ghetto nigger shit, just go to MLK and Rosa Parks. That whole area should be avoided at all cost.

Yeah I forgot you guys don't have mountains in bongland

honestly it would be the side streets off of a MLK Blvd.

yeah i'm nolafag too. it's motherfucking south africa up in this bitch and i wish someone would fuck the levees up again

Always avoid any MLK boulevard. The meme is real.

It's a comedic bit by Chris Rock.
youtu.be/7hJxWr1TKK8

There is truth in the joke, which is what makes it funny. It's a exaggerated a bit but ghettos are usually where you will find MLK Blvd and violent crime.

My criminology professor told us this at UT Austin. I forget the man's name but he was sharp as a tack and real as fuck.

But yeah, it tends to be true.

fantastic scenary. Colorado nature looks heavenly.

I pass by the one in Newark everyday, but only walk on the strip that is on the edge of the colleges so its pretty decent. I'd imagine it gets worse the further you venture out like most of this city.

This is as good as it gets